whitehouse strips nonunion members of their benefits and gives them to union employee

It is why I dont debate them or try to educate them, they dont care about the truth, not at all

They are simply outraged that we have a Black prez, it is that simple

Strawman.

It is you who does not care about the truth. The Obama Administration rescued union workers with our money, and let the non-union American workers sink. This from a guy who promised transparency and no special interest coddling.

You cannot dodge that truth.
nothing you say has any value to it, at all...when you criticize obama from the right vs the left, you are exposed as a hypocrite, a liar and probably a racist

so nothing you say in any topic means anything to anyone

Because you say?

I might dislike you, not because you are black, but because you are a hate filled bigot.

Foir once hourly workers came out ahead in a bankruptcy.
I am not going to complain about that.

and the salaried ones get up to a maximum of 54K per year from our tax dollars.

dear amazed, not only am I not poor, but I profit off of you, big time

deal with it, wanna know how?

dear amazed, not only am I not poor, but I profit off of you, big time

deal with it, wanna know how?

You poor little kid..you have serious ego isues...over compensation is a hallmark characteristis of the fanatical left.

There is nothing I need to deal with sweetie....you are just one more internet bully who beeds this medium to express his hatred, its very simple really.

phew, the racism, ignorance....so dangerous when morons try to think

losing-the-debate-shout-racist.jpg

The deliberate and false ignorance about how these matters are handled subject to law, by the extremist far right, is nothing new. The extrembots are sillybots.

Let's move along.

It is why I dont debate them or try to educate them, they dont care about the truth, not at all

you know what Conz.....i have been in a lot of your threads....and your the guy who brings up race.....are you and Dean a tag team?.....he is the same way....

The deliberate and false ignorance about how these matters are handled subject to law, by the extremist far right, is nothing new. The extrembots are sillybots.

Let's move along.

you know what Conz.....i have been in a lot of your threads....and your the guy who brings up race.....are you and Dean a tag team?.....he is the same way....

His bigotry is justified because he smarter than everyone else, just ask him.

Forum List

Back