Whitehouse party crashers from the past

alan1

Gold Member
Dec 13, 2008
Shoveling the ashes
Americas Polo Cup Pre-Event - Invite Only - with President Elect Obama and Black Eyed Peas - Polo Contacts Worldwide
Seems they have been next to Mr Obama once before.
snip,
From Left to Right is: Randy Jackson, better known as a Judge on American Idol - his previous life he was a bass player for the Rock band JOURNEY, which also performed at the America's Polo Cup. Others pictured are Black Eyed Peas Rock Band, Tareq Salahi the President of the America's Polo Cup, President Elect Obama, Fergie from Black Eyed Peas and Michaele Salahi a former Miss USA and SuperModel

Isn't the internet fun?

Pic.

Attachments

• $Obama Party crashers.jpg
    $Obama Party crashers.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 84
You know........I watched that stupid bitch named Campbell Brown on CNN Friday when the dumb whore was reporting it.

Seems that her and the other catty bitches on her show were all pissed off at not being able to go, as well as thought it was funny.

I talked with my roomie about it as well. Now, because I've spent 20 years in the military, as well as have served on some pretty interesting squads, the first thing I thought was what if they had anthrax or H1N1 virus embedded in their clothing? Not gonna pick up on the magnometer, as it's not metal, yet it can infect EVERYONE and not have to be reloaded.

Thank goodness that I'm not the only one that thought of it. The next day, they were all talking about the possibility of anthrax or viruses. Shit.......doesn't anyone remember the anthrax that was getting mailed all over the country just a few years back?

Remember......suicide bombers don't really care if they live, they just want to kill others.

Personally, I think they should let the 2 of 'em off with a fine and a warning, but, if anyone else does it, hammer their tits and screw 'em to a wall.

I give everyone a chance to sucker punch me once, but anytime afterwards, it's full on competition if it happens again.

Should be the same with this.

Being a hot blonde will open a lot of doors.

Even at the White House.

New Topics

Forum List

Back