#WhiteGenocide signs pop up in Asheville

Overwhelmingly? Are you serious? Not in America Bro. Funny thing is that blacks really don't matter all that much. You all have reduced yourselves to a novelty. Show ponies with no soul.

This really is not about you all, at all. We are at war with each other. We need the right and the left to be one.

Our guilty left wing class feels sorry for themselves and will sell the rest of us off, including the reins of power.

Our right wing class is to stupid the wield the power it has for the good of us all.
Blacks dont matter that much? :laugh:

The US would be a penal colony if there were no Blacks here. Your white children and women would have no one to emulate. Gimme a break. Without Black people you whites wouldnt know how to function.

Ummmhmmm. Like a black chick with blonde hair. Sure thing. :clap:
You say that as if you have to be white to have blonde hair. Sorry to bust your bubble but you dont. Same thing with red hair or blue eyes...etc. Remember your genes come from Black people.

Nothing lasts forever. If white culture is supplanted in America. It sure as hell won't be black folks. Do you like tacos?

You black Americans need your own separate place.
If you are too stupid to see that white racism began to die due to the efforts of Black people and the continuing progress of Black people have overwhelmingly lead to your decreasing status in society, I'll simply give you a sincere tip for the towel dry of my car...

If whites are so horrible then quit unsuccessfully, trying to compete with them

go to Africa

ps, blacks can't compete successfully with any other ethnic group, yet you blame whitey?
I already have out competed plenty of whites. Most your vast superior. Take your pale monkey ass back to the caves of europe. We built this country monkey.
we would be better off without you

Nothing lasts forever. If white culture is supplanted in America. It sure as hell won't be black folks. Do you like tacos?

You black Americans need your own separate place.
If you are too stupid to see that white racism began to die due to the efforts of Black people and the continuing progress of Black people have overwhelmingly lead to your decreasing status in society, I'll simply give you a sincere tip for the towel dry of my car...

If whites are so horrible then quit unsuccessfully, trying to compete with them

go to Africa

ps, blacks can't compete successfully with any other ethnic group, yet you blame whitey?
I already have out competed plenty of whites. Most your vast superior. Take your pale monkey ass back to the caves of europe. We built this country monkey.
we would be better off without you
I know. I make things hard for people like you.

Forum List

Back