White women are Evil.

The best fuck of my life was a black woman.

Debra ...............(censored for the good of the nation).

The pleasure of being caught between her vaginal muscles was like Odysseus being caught between Scylla and Charybdis.

On Thursday nights I fuck my wife and think of her.

Last edited:
So it is probably a good bet you do not want to hear about the Neapolitan lover I had who wanted me to go down on her so long I needed aqua lung to survive?

Last edited:
Please no. I already heard that story from every inebriated Casanova I've ever met.

Then there was the Brazilian woman who wanted to make a totem out of my ball sack, she said something about it helping Brazil during the World Cup......

She needed a coin purse for her clutch. It had to be very small to fit in and not create any unsightly bulges. I wouldn't feel flattered, if I were you.

What I felt in Brazil was not flattery; it was more like Rio, a carnival on a stick.

I once dated a woman from Arkansas who demanded I spray my glorious penis with whip cream before she sucked me two sides to Sunday school. (I probably started the diabetes epidemic in that state.)

When she started in on the melted chocolate demands we split like a bad banana.

Last edited:
I'm not touching that one. And you probably shouldn't have, either. When I hear "runs" in association with .... whatever it is you did (and please don't enlighten me), I think STD.

When I think STD I think Sucked To Death.

But then I live a live less conventional than most.

Do you know how many times I have contracted FTD?

I've heard that if you are unconscious during sex, it's as if it never happened, and extends your life.

I look at the Tiger Woods case , and think Black women would not be coming out the woodworks asking for money like all these White Devil hookers are.

Tiger needs to separate himself from the White women. Then all his problems will be solved.

White women all seem to be looking for a payday,oppertunists at best. Out for no good.
White devil hookers.

What would be the FUN if we weren't evil?

Let's face facts. Men of all races want to be with white women. White women are prettier than the other races. This is not racism , it is fact. Cry all you want , no one wants a broad nosed female. This is just more proof.

No, men of all races do not want to be with White flat ass women. This black man feels
Black women are better looking than white Women. White women need a lot of make up!
White women are ugly, and just lay there in bed.They have no natural sex appeal.

Forum List

Back