White woman who dared speak out beaten to death with a hammer in S. Africa

Many white farmers have already fled to a friendly country. They went to Russia.

"fled to a friendly country. They went to Russia"
cr&p from Olgino , "russia" is much like SA just with snow and with 0 hope. most of Boers moved to NZ and Australia , which is wrong they´d fight for own country in SA instead

How about the black woman who was murdered by police in America.

Police murder unarmed, innocent people with equal opportunity.

Then we should offer sanctuary to every white South African.

I suppose we're not, but Russia already is.

The oppressed have overthrown their oppressors countless times over human history

Yeah, like in Haiti.

You got a point.. It took a Civil War with the worst casualties in our military history to get it right. But -- we never had the level of sickness, despair, poverty and insecurity OUTSIDE of that Civil war to thwart us..

And it's not really just "decades" for Africa. There were transitions to self-rule going on as PART of the "development plan".. Hard to have a democratic nation state in a nation that's floundering in Civil rights, economic security, education, tribal tensions, etc..

You CAN argue that the Cold war and outside political influences are STILL OCCURING there... AFTER the French, Britain, German, Spanish were long gone. By the current superpowers like china, russia, US, angling for influence and stoking wars between Marxism and Capitalism, democracy and cultural tribal rule.

And then you have the environmentalists who want them to have solar panels and organic farming and NO widespread industrial or transportation growth to save the planet.. AND are kinda fond of "population control" programs as well...

EVERYONE'S got an agenda for the African continent.. What they NEED is LEADERSHIP to stand up to all this nannying and actually DEVELOP their nations in a culturally appropriate way without the rest of world coercing into plans and structures that aren't comfortable....

Yeah, but they (the world powers that be) killed Khadafi.

What did we get right? The civil war solved nothing....only increased the dictatorial powers of a central government that is so friggin screwed up and only continues to get more screwed up every day.

Lincoln was a despot, he tromped all over The Constitution.

For one, he jailed journalists with opposing views. Amendment 1=violated.

Still a far better President than Trump.

So Trump would be closer to Lincoln if he put all dissenting reporters in jail, amirite?

Only in the mind of a Trump Humper.

This horrendous genocidal war against Whites in S. Africa is mostly ignored if not ignored all together by Western Nations.

As in it goes against the liberal narrative of black victimhood.

S. Africa is a long ways from America but what is going on there is no stranger to our shores. Black on White violence in America is also ignored and covered up by the media....no one wants to deal with it...just too controversial just too un-pleasant....and besides the blacks had great,great,great grandparents who were slaves....the truth of which is also covered up.

Why are white folks so un-concerned about all this?South Africa horror as white farmer activist beaten to death with hammer
Punished for the sins of their fathers and grandfathers. What a shame.
SA produced 80% African GDP under Afrikaner regime . was a massive magnet for bantu (other black people) folk from other countries. turned this corner of African into developed country . than children are not responsible for fathers "sins" and you know it. my opinion that AS today is very overrated country , and partition ( a la Yugoslavia style) is the only one solution

Integration has also been a huge, yes I say HUGE failure in America....yet the Feds continue wasting taxpayers money to try and make it work and the media as to be expected does its best to try and cover up the failures of this disastrous policy.

Lincoln got it right but modern day politicians go along with covering up the truth...aka go along to get along...to preserve their political careers.

Integration Has Failed (Part I) - American Renaissance

This horrendous genocidal war against Whites in S. Africa is mostly ignored if not ignored all together by Western Nations.

S. Africa is a long ways from America but what is going on there is no stranger to our shores. Black on White violence in America is also ignored and covered up by the media....no one wants to deal with it...just too controversial just too un-pleasant....and besides the blacks had great,great,great grandparents who were slaves....the truth of which is also covered up.

Why are white folks so un-concerned about all this?South Africa horror as white farmer activist beaten to death with hammer
SA produced 80% African GDP under Afrikaner regime . was a massive magnet for bantu (other black people) folk from other countries. turned this corner of African into developed country . than children are not responsible for fathers "sins" and you know it. my opinion that AS today is very overrated country , and partition ( a la Yugoslavia style) is the only one solution

Integration has also been a huge, yes I say HUGE failure in America....yet the Feds continue wasting taxpayers money to try and make it work and the media as to be expected does its best to try and cover up the failures of this disastrous policy.

Lincoln got it right but modern day politicians go along with covering up the truth...aka go along to get along...to preserve their political careers.

Busing students far away from home for school is retarded. Charter schools is the way to go. The State should not be forcing integration.

One absolutely insane example is the government subsidizing million-dollar homes for Section 8 recipients. Obama did that, I hope it's stopped by now.

Busing students far away from home for school is retarded. Charter schools is the way to go. The State should not be forcing integration.

One absolutely insane example is the government subsidizing million-dollar homes for Section 8 recipients. Obama did that, I hope it's stopped by now.

The hard working taxpayers....many having to work two jobs to support their families would be shocked to know how much money the feds have poured into black communities and neighborhoods to up grade the housing.

When I was in college in St. Louis i rented a room in a big ole 3 story house from a lady who did not flee to the suburbs when all the blacks started moving in....the whole area was at one time a very nice Jewish Neighborhood complete with synagogue.....but after a few yrs. of blacks taking over the whole area ...a big area...i would say about 3miles long by about a mile wide turned into a huge ghetto area...the houses were not taken care of and if anyone has ever driven through a ghetto area they know what I refer to.

The old lady I rented from..she rented out rooms mostly to Washington Univ. which was close by did keep up her house.

I drove through that area again a couple of years ago and it was un-recognizable....all the big old victorian homes torn down and replaced by new housing ...apartments and homes.

Guess who footed the bill for all that?....and I gurantee you in a few years it will all be run down just like it was before.

What about all the Black Zulu people slaughtered by the white invaders back in the 1700's till the river turned red with their blood.??!!

What about all the Black Zulu people slaughtered by the white invaders back in the 1700's till the river turned red with their blood.??!!

We have a bunch of zulus right here in river city running around like jungle critters comitting all sorts of mayhem....that is a real problem ...who cares about something that happened in afreeka hundreds of years ago?

Forum List

Back