White woman who dared speak out beaten to death with a hammer in S. Africa

Would you call world wars 1 and 2 white on white genocide? What about all the other times white people slaughtered each other?

Big diff between CIVIL wars and world wars.. Civil wars are a FAILURE of your government. World wars are a failure of diplomacy.. Not the same..

If it had been black people who stole gunpowder tech from the Chinese, and then raped and slaughtered across Europe during the colonial age instead of whites in Africa and the Americas, would you be defending them? Would you praise their benevolence when one day Europeans rose up against them?

Lots of prerequisites there.. Africa would have had to have been capable of projection of trade.. Meaning that THEY did the long route trades and established international relations and the ability to project force to PROTECT that commerce.. ALL BEFORE they could steal and slaughter..

Instead, the traders came to THEM. And the results of the "transactions" are legendary and evil.... Colonization and hegemony are available only to the current highest civilizations.. That's the way it works..

Go fuck yourself

Not necessary at all. Thanks for caring asswipe..,..
So you dismissed the white on white MASS GENOCIDE with some stupid bullshit about.... world wars not being the same as civil wars? What in the fucking Christ are you talking about?

Then you went on to defend Colonial genocide with "that's how it works."

Well guess what fucking else is "how it works." It's how every once in a while the invaded rise up and topple their oppressors. If you don't like it, tell it to the barrel of the invaded's rifle as they blast you with it.

The Whites in South Africa were forced by America and other western nations...principally England... to end Apartheid and yield power to the blacks...not at all like how you try to explain it.

Reagan’s policy of constructive engagement, , led to the passage of economic sanctions in Congress under the 1986 Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act, which was the most effective policy to help facilitate the end of South African apartheid.

So you dismissed the white on white MASS GENOCIDE with some stupid bullshit about.... world wars not being the same as civil wars? What in the fucking Christ are you talking about?

Told you --- Civil wars are failures of CURRENT govts.. And indication that self-rule ain't all it's cracked up to be on that continent... World wars are not truly genocide. You use that term fairly loosely.. They are MILITARY conflicts brought about by failure of diplomacy -- not governments...

Focus...
Excuses, excuses. All wars are failures of diplomacy. If you think white people slaughtering over 100 million of their own is fine because it's just a "failure of diplomacy," then you are no different than those that are fine with all of history's white on white genocides.

Would you call world wars 1 and 2 white on white genocide? What about all the other times white people slaughtered each other?

Big diff between CIVIL wars and world wars.. Civil wars are a FAILURE of your government. World wars are a failure of diplomacy.. Not the same..

If it had been black people who stole gunpowder tech from the Chinese, and then raped and slaughtered across Europe during the colonial age instead of whites in Africa and the Americas, would you be defending them? Would you praise their benevolence when one day Europeans rose up against them?

Lots of prerequisites there.. Africa would have had to have been capable of projection of trade.. Meaning that THEY did the long route trades and established international relations and the ability to project force to PROTECT that commerce.. ALL BEFORE they could steal and slaughter..

Instead, the traders came to THEM. And the results of the "transactions" are legendary and evil.... Colonization and hegemony are available only to the current highest civilizations.. That's the way it works..

Go fuck yourself

Well guess what fucking else is "how it works." It's how every once in a while the invaded rise up and topple their oppressors. If you don't like it, tell it to the barrel of the invaded's rifle as they blast you with it.

The Whites in South Africa were forced by America and other western nations...principally England... to end Apartheid and yield power to the blacks...not at all like how you try to explain it.

Reagan’s policy of constructive engagement, , led to the passage of economic sanctions in Congress under the 1986 Comprehensive Anti-Apartheid Act, which was the most effective policy to help facilitate the end of South African apartheid.
What do you want from me? Do you want me to say white people should have just killed all the black people there or kicked them out of the land? Fuck you.

So you think there's no oppression or lack of freedom and peace and tranquility and prosperity BECAUSE these countries now have "self-rule"? You LIKE oppressive governments simply because they're no longer white or colonial?

Like I said, no whimpers then when the GENOCIDAL tribal massacres and massive economic failures call for our intervention...
I am telling you that things happen for a reason. Actions have consequences. If you disagree, then go on blaming colored folk. I HATE oppressive governments, but your stupid ass is defending them in this thread. I have not defended the actions of the current governments, just attacked your type for defending the oppressive governments that preceded them.

You keep demonstrating your ignorance of Africa...black folks need to learn the real history.

More SA Blacks Are Saying Apartheid Life Was Better

So you think there's no oppression or lack of freedom and peace and tranquility and prosperity BECAUSE these countries now have "self-rule"? You LIKE oppressive governments simply because they're no longer white or colonial?

Like I said, no whimpers then when the GENOCIDAL tribal massacres and massive economic failures call for our intervention...
I am telling you that things happen for a reason. Actions have consequences. If you disagree, then go on blaming colored folk. I HATE oppressive governments, but your stupid ass is defending them in this thread. I have not defended the actions of the current governments, just attacked your type for defending the oppressive governments that preceded them.

You keep demonstrating your ignorance of Africa...black folks need to learn the real history.

More SA Blacks Are Saying Apartheid Life Was Better
A lot of American colonists thought life was better under the British during and after the revolution, too. Go fuck yourself.

We agree on evils of colonialism to a point. You can control tribal hostilities and corruption TO A POINT with either a ruthless syphillitic dictator like Idi Amin or Mugabe OR you can have colonial occupation... The idea that ONE way is WAY worse than the other is debatable in terms of body count and suffering..

NEITHER way is anything I'd support... But the reality is --- "freeing the bonds of colonialism" did not produce spectacular results in most cases...

Go fuck yourself

What do you want from me? Do you want me to say white people should have just killed all the black people there or kicked them out of the land? Fuck you.

hehheh Get a grip boyo......one should never let the truth distress them. When one finally comes to understand they have been wrong they have a choice ....double down and keep trying to dissiminate the lies or recognize the error of your ways and and start propagating the truth...not lies.

Now you and those like you in reality are causing a lot of strife right here in America...literally ripping the nation apart. Yet...none dare call it treason.

If America falls apart do you think our enemies will just stand on the sidelines and ignore the situation? No way....they will take advantage of it. Who ---would you prefer to
step in and establish law, order and productivity in America? China? Russia? the muslims?

Or perhaps some European conglomerate in alliance with one of the above?

Irregardless....if we become a vassal state of any of the above or some other powerful nation...do you think life would be better for you?

We agree on evils of colonialism to a point. You can control tribal hostilities and corruption TO A POINT with either a ruthless syphillitic dictator like Idi Amin or Mugabe OR you can have colonial occupation... The idea that ONE way is WAY worse than the other is debatable in terms of body count and suffering..

NEITHER way is anything I'd support... But the reality is --- "freeing the bonds of colonialism" did not produce spectacular results in most cases...
The "bonds of colonialism" should never have existed in the first place. We are in the 21st century now. We have the entirety of history to examine and learn from. We have hindsight now. It was wrong of our ancestors to rape and steal from everyone they encountered. But we can't do anything about that.

The existence of the United States of America is itself a result of "freeing the bonds of colonialism." And it took several hundred years for us to actually become something. You're judging Africa on a few decades.

Slaves_ruvuma.jpg

One thing regarding African History that has not even been mentioned and it was very devastating to Africans. It was the Arab forays into africa to impress slaves.

10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People Not Taught In Schools

The chilling details of the Arab Slave Trade in Africa and the barbaric castration of black boys - Face2Face Africa

Last edited:

The "bonds of colonialism" should never have existed in the first place. We are in the 21st century now. We have the entirety of history to examine and learn from. We have hindsight now. It was wrong of our ancestors to rape and steal from everyone they encountered. But we can't do anything about that.

The existence of the United States of America is itself a result of "freeing the bonds of colonialism." And it took several hundred years for us to actually become something. You're judging Africa on a few decades.

Colonialism was very good for africa................
10 Surprising Upsides To Colonialism

You got a point.. It took a Civil War with the worst casualties in our military history to get it right. But -- we never had the level of sickness, despair, poverty and insecurity OUTSIDE of that Civil war to thwart us..

And it's not really just "decades" for Africa. There were transitions to self-rule going on as PART of the "development plan".. Hard to have a democratic nation state in a nation that's floundering in Civil rights, economic security, education, tribal tensions, etc..

You CAN argue that the Cold war and outside political influences are STILL OCCURING there... AFTER the French, Britain, German, Spanish were long gone. By the current superpowers like china, russia, US, angling for influence and stoking wars between Marxism and Capitalism, democracy and cultural tribal rule.

And then you have the environmentalists who want them to have solar panels and organic farming and NO widespread industrial or transportation growth to save the planet.. AND are kinda fond of "population control" programs as well...

EVERYONE'S got an agenda for the African continent.. What they NEED is LEADERSHIP to stand up to all this nannying and actually DEVELOP their nations in a culturally appropriate way without the rest of world coercing into plans and structures that aren't comfortable....

How about the black woman who was murdered by police in America.

You took me off ignore? Please put me back on. I prefer not to waste time with black racists.

Irregardless........negroes get more publicity about these rare cases when one is actually killed by a white person than anyone else....usually headline news even if the negro is a criminal with a rap sheet as long as your arm and deserves to be put down like a rabid dog.

You want a racist look in the mirror ass clown that is your racist. You start a thread about a white woman murdered in S. Africa, but will ignore a black woman murdered by police in America. What a freakin joke.

You took me off ignore? Please put me back on. I prefer not to waste time with black racists.

Irregardless........negroes get more publicity about these rare cases when one is actually killed by a white person than anyone else....usually headline news even if the negro is a criminal with a rap sheet as long as your arm and deserves to be put down like a rabid dog.

You want a racist look in the mirror ass clown that is your racist. You start a thread about a white woman murdered in S. Africa, but will ignore a black woman murdered by police in America. What a freakin joke.

Tad slow on the uptake satchmo....I have no problem with white racists.....heheh

More white folk are killed by police than negroes.

If negroes learned not to back talk someone with a gun and a badge to kill...it might not happen so much.

anyhow do not come on here and talk about da poleeece killing Negroes when other Negroes kill other negroes at a higher rate than anyone....not even to mention how many more would be killed if it were not fo da poleeece. Git mah drift dere boyo? hehheh

Police murder unarmed, innocent people with equal opportunity.

Horrible story, and the sad thing is, it will only get worse.
And the US bears a great measure of the guilt for what is happening to these people.

Then we should offer sanctuary to every white South African.

I suppose we're not, but Russia already is.

And the US bears a great measure of the guilt for what is happening to these people.

Exactly.....all the Western Nations conspired against White S. Africans to impose black rule on them...very similiar to how after the Civil War....Negroes were placed in high office in the South...they were made congressmen, governors...no election just the Federals using their dictatorial powers to oppress....much like how the democrats now strive to be.
SA was the Crown Jewel of the African continent, and we betrayed them. A first world nation was reduced to 3rd world status in 3.5 years just by handing control of it over to negros.
The oppressed have overthrown their oppressors countless times over human history

Yeah, like in Haiti.

You got a point.. It took a Civil War with the worst casualties in our military history to get it right. But -- we never had the level of sickness, despair, poverty and insecurity OUTSIDE of that Civil war to thwart us..

And it's not really just "decades" for Africa. There were transitions to self-rule going on as PART of the "development plan".. Hard to have a democratic nation state in a nation that's floundering in Civil rights, economic security, education, tribal tensions, etc..

You CAN argue that the Cold war and outside political influences are STILL OCCURING there... AFTER the French, Britain, German, Spanish were long gone. By the current superpowers like china, russia, US, angling for influence and stoking wars between Marxism and Capitalism, democracy and cultural tribal rule.

And then you have the environmentalists who want them to have solar panels and organic farming and NO widespread industrial or transportation growth to save the planet.. AND are kinda fond of "population control" programs as well...

EVERYONE'S got an agenda for the African continent.. What they NEED is LEADERSHIP to stand up to all this nannying and actually DEVELOP their nations in a culturally appropriate way without the rest of world coercing into plans and structures that aren't comfortable....

Yeah, but they (the world powers that be) killed Khadafi.

Exactly.....all the Western Nations conspired against White S. Africans to impose black rule on them...very similiar to how after the Civil War....Negroes were placed in high office in the South...they were made congressmen, governors...no election just the Federals using their dictatorial powers to oppress....much like how the democrats now strive to be.
SA was the Crown Jewel of the African continent, and we betrayed them. A first world nation was reduced to 3rd world status in 3.5 years just by handing control of it over to negros.
The oppressed have overthrown their oppressors countless times over human history

Yeah, like in Haiti.

What did we get right? The civil war solved nothing....only increased the dictatorial powers of a central government that is so friggin screwed up and only continues to get more screwed up every day.

Yeah, like in Haiti.

What did we get right? The civil war solved nothing....only increased the dictatorial powers of a central government that is so friggin screwed up and only continues to get more screwed up every day.

Lincoln was a despot, he tromped all over The Constitution.

For one, he jailed journalists with opposing views. Amendment 1=violated.

Yeah, like in Haiti.

Still a far better President than Trump.

Yeah, like in Haiti.

Still a far better President than Trump.

So Trump would be closer to Lincoln if he put all dissenting reporters in jail, amirite?

This horrendous genocidal war against Whites in S. Africa is mostly ignored if not ignored all together by Western Nations.

As in it goes against the liberal narrative of black victimhood.

S. Africa is a long ways from America but what is going on there is no stranger to our shores. Black on White violence in America is also ignored and covered up by the media....no one wants to deal with it...just too controversial just too un-pleasant....and besides the blacks had great,great,great grandparents who were slaves....the truth of which is also covered up.

Why are white folks so un-concerned about all this?South Africa horror as white farmer activist beaten to death with hammer
Punished for the sins of their fathers and grandfathers. What a shame.
SA produced 80% African GDP under Afrikaner regime . was a massive magnet for bantu (other black people) folk from other countries. turned this corner of African into developed country . than children are not responsible for fathers "sins" and you know it. my opinion that AS today is very overrated country , and partition ( a la Yugoslavia style) is the only one solution

Forum List

Back