White woman who dared speak out beaten to death with a hammer in S. Africa

Horrible story, and the sad thing is, it will only get worse.
And the US bears a great measure of the guilt for what is happening to these people.

Exactly.....all the Western Nations conspired against White S. Africans to impose black rule on them...very similiar to how after the Civil War....Negroes were placed in high office in the South...they were made congressmen, governors...no election just the Federals using their dictatorial powers to oppress....much like how the democrats now strive to be.
SA was the Crown Jewel of the African continent, and we betrayed them. A first world nation was reduced to 3rd world status in 3.5 years just by handing control of it over to negros.

Generation after generation of Americans have been indoctrinated by the public schools to believe it is wrong for white folk to look after other white folks....all other races look after their own.

American Renaissance
That’s not true. But we’ve learned that colonialism and slavery were incredibly harmful, often genocidal, to their victims.

Oh really...like where?

SA was the Crown Jewel of the African continent, and we betrayed them. A first world nation was reduced to 3rd world status in 3.5 years just by handing control of it over to negros.
The oppressed have overthrown their oppressors countless times over human history
More like bit the hand that fed them. Literally. SA used to produce food in such abundance that they gave food aid to most of Africa. Now they cannot even feed themselves. They turned on their benefactors, and are paying the price for it.
SA was fine before colonists stole the native’s land and slaughtered them. If they’re the ones paying a price, why are you the one here snowflaking out about it?
South Africa was nearly uninhabited but for a sparse population of hunter gatherers. The overwhelming proportion of the negros who live there today, are the progeny of other African nations who migrated to South Africa, after the whites made a nation of it. In other words; once whites did all the work. The negros did so in order to bask in the shade that the white man provided, and enjoy the prosperity they offered. Then... they wanted more. They wanted it all.
And predictably... when they got it; they ran it into the ground in record time.

Blacks are incapable of governing themselves.........not a viable black nation anywhere in Africa....as soon as they take over--everything goes to hell.

Escape From Detroit: The Collapse of America’s Black Metropolis, by Paul Kersey - American Renaissance
There is a reason negro cultures can not replicate other races societal success. The over-arching societal IQ doesn’t allow for it. “Threshold 97”... Which also explains why as a nation, negro countries perform better on the whole with a “strongman” leader; or under white rule. Rather than the limitless failures gleaned by trying to replicate such alien ideas such as democracy...

This horrendous genocidal war against Whites in S. Africa is mostly ignored if not ignored all together by Western Nations.

As in it goes against the liberal narrative of black victimhood.

S. Africa is a long ways from America but what is going on there is no stranger to our shores. Black on White violence in America is also ignored and covered up by the media....no one wants to deal with it...just too controversial just too un-pleasant....and besides the blacks had great,great,great grandparents who were slaves....the truth of which is also covered up.

Why are white folks so un-concerned about all this?South Africa horror as white farmer activist beaten to death with hammer
The only white folks pretend to care about racism and misogyny at all are the ones desperate to cover it up and make excuses for it, for them the accusations of racism and misogyny are just a means of access to power and the vault, nothing else

The oppressed have overthrown their oppressors countless times over human history
More like bit the hand that fed them. Literally. SA used to produce food in such abundance that they gave food aid to most of Africa. Now they cannot even feed themselves. They turned on their benefactors, and are paying the price for it.
SA was fine before colonists stole the native’s land and slaughtered them. If they’re the ones paying a price, why are you the one here snowflaking out about it?
South Africa was nearly uninhabited but for a sparse population of hunter gatherers. The overwhelming proportion of the negros who live there today, are the progeny of other African nations who migrated to South Africa, after the whites made a nation of it. In other words; once whites did all the work. The negros did so in order to bask in the shade that the white man provided, and enjoy the prosperity they offered. Then... they wanted more. They wanted it all.
And predictably... when they got it; they ran it into the ground in record time.

Blacks are incapable of governing themselves.........not a viable black nation anywhere in Africa....as soon as they take over--everything goes to hell.

Escape From Detroit: The Collapse of America’s Black Metropolis, by Paul Kersey - American Renaissance
There is a reason negro cultures can not replicate other races societal success. The over-arching societal IQ doesn’t allow for it. “Threshold 97”... Which also explains why as a nation, negro countries perform better on the whole with a “strongman” leader; or under white rule. Rather than the limitless failures gleaned by trying to replicate such alien ideas such as democracy...

It's Time for Black America to Blame Black America

It is impossible to have a honest discussion about Negroes on most message boards...this one is somewhat better than most of them in regards to that...but look how quickly this thread was shunted to the back of the bus.

It is impossible to have a honest discussion about Negroes on most message boards...this one is somewhat better than most of them in regards to that...but look how quickly this thread was shunted to the back of the bus.
And as long as such things happen; no meaningful solution will ever be arrived at...

And as long as such things happen; no meaningful solution will ever be arrived at...

Exactly ....if the problem cannot be identified there can be no solution...no politician with any sense dares to address the racial mess in America because if he did he would immediately be labeled a racist by the msm.

The Boris archive: Africa is a mess, but we can’t blame colonialism | Coffee House

I have said it before but it cannot be said enough.

It may I appear that I blame the Negroes for the racial mess in America...no...the ones really to blame are the white liberals.

Can you blame a snake if it bites a little girl whilst she tries to pick it up and clutch it to her bosom?...no...it is just the nature of the snake to do that...that is the way he was born...he is not responsible.

Likewise the Negro...we cannot blame him for his behavior...that was just the way he was born...it is his genetics....and he is not responsible for that.

But white folks who want to constantly preach racism from their ivory towers at prestigious universities....they are to be held accountable and should be held accountable for constantly trying to blame all our problems on white racism because they should know better.

The only way we can break the stranglehold 'racism' has on America ...I mean this incessant need or desire by liberals to blame all our problems on evil white racists....is to embrace racism.

There is nothing wrong with racial realism...it is just a recognition of the role genetics plays in human behavior.

It is really not a matter of who is superior but simply a matter of the major differences between the white and black race....even Abraham Lincoln recognized that

Quote from Abraham Lincoln
t_space.gif

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races - that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything."

Last edited:
If Whites need to accept Blacks in Europe, why don't Blacks in Africa have to accept Whites in Africa?

Because of of the ole double standard. Anytime ....anything whatsoever comes up that has anything to do with whites vs. blacks there is a double standard at play.

Racial Double Standards, by Walter E.Williams
Interesting. Isn’t it? You never see these discussions take place in any other dichotomy... And the venue is always padded to assuage the ego of the lowest common denominator...

I have said it before but it cannot be said enough.

It may I appear that I blame the Negroes for the racial mess in America...no...the ones really to blame are the white liberals.

Can you blame a snake if it bites a little girl whilst she tries to pick it up and clutch it to her bosom?...no...it is just the nature of the snake to do that...that is the way he was born...he is not responsible.

Likewise the Negro...we cannot blame him for his behavior...that was just the way he was born...it is his genetics....and he is not responsible for that.

But white folks who want to constantly preach racism from their ivory towers at prestigious universities....they are to be held accountable and should be held accountable for constantly trying to blame all our problems on white racism because they should know better.
I agree. And until all races want to get real about our differences; the fruitless debate will continue.

Do you want sympathy? You reap what you sow. Learn not to oppress people. Drive that urge out of your genetics.
Aside from your ignorance in general; you are specifically ignorant about the History, and founding of SA. No shocker there.
As for reaping what they’ve sown..? Not hardly. They showed benevolence, and shared their prosperity with negros. And now they’re paying the obvious price for doing so.
Oppressive murderers thinking they are benevolent has been pretty standard for oppressive regimes throughout history. Now you reap what you sow. In the future, advise your people against founding oppressive and murderous regimes.

You'd be right if there was a track record of good governance and peace in "liberated" Black Africa.. But there's not.. Just a litany of strong man dictators and syphillitic despots ENCOURAGING tribal conflict... If that's your vision of Eden on Earth -- you're pretty warped.. Poverty, disease, brutality, corruption... Some of those EASILY overcome by the natural riches of these countries....

They are NOT better off as independent tribal war zones or corruptocracies..

Doesn't mean I LIKE colonial rule.. Doesn't mean I don't see your point.. But hey -- YOU IGNORE the black on black genocides and don't pester me to send troops UN or otherwise to halt the bloodshed and pain.. M- Kay??? Let's see how long YOU can sit by and watch another Rhodesia--Zimbabwe or Ugandan Idi Amin torament and KILL their country and it's people...

Do you want sympathy? You reap what you sow. Learn not to oppress people. Drive that urge out of your genetics.
Aside from your ignorance in general; you are specifically ignorant about the History, and founding of SA. No shocker there.
As for reaping what they’ve sown..? Not hardly. They showed benevolence, and shared their prosperity with negros. And now they’re paying the obvious price for doing so.
Oppressive murderers thinking they are benevolent has been pretty standard for oppressive regimes throughout history. Now you reap what you sow. In the future, advise your people against founding oppressive and murderous regimes.

You'd be right if there was a track record of good governance and peace in "liberated" Black Africa.. But there's not.. Just a litany of strong man dictators and syphillitic despots ENCOURAGING tribal conflict... If that's your vision of Eden on Earth -- you're pretty warped.. Poverty, disease, brutality, corruption... Some of those EASILY overcome by the natural riches of these countries....

They are NOT better off as independent tribal war zones or corruptocracies..

Doesn't mean I LIKE colonial rule.. Doesn't mean I don't see your point.. But hey -- YOU IGNORE the black on black genocides and don't pester me to send troops UN or otherwise to halt the bloodshed and pain.. M- Kay??? Let's see how long YOU can sit by and watch another Rhodesia--Zimbabwe or Ugandan Idi Amin torament and KILL their country and it's people...
Would you call world wars 1 and 2 white on white genocide? What about all the other times white people slaughtered each other?

If it had been black people who stole gunpowder tech from the Chinese, and then raped and slaughtered across Europe during the colonial age instead of whites in Africa and the Americas, would you be defending them? Would you praise their benevolence when one day Europeans rose up against them?

Go fuck yourself

Would you call world wars 1 and 2 white on white genocide? What about all the other times white people slaughtered each other?

Big diff between CIVIL wars and world wars.. Civil wars are a FAILURE of your government. World wars are a failure of diplomacy.. Not the same..

If it had been black people who stole gunpowder tech from the Chinese, and then raped and slaughtered across Europe during the colonial age instead of whites in Africa and the Americas, would you be defending them? Would you praise their benevolence when one day Europeans rose up against them?

Lots of prerequisites there.. Africa would have had to have been capable of projection of trade.. Meaning that THEY did the long route trades and established international relations and the ability to project force to PROTECT that commerce.. ALL BEFORE they could steal and slaughter..

Instead, the traders came to THEM. And the results of the "transactions" are legendary and evil.... Colonization and hegemony are available only to the current highest civilizations.. That's the way it works..

Go fuck yourself

Not necessary at all. Thanks for caring asswipe..,..

Big diff between CIVIL wars and world wars.. Civil wars are a FAILURE of your government. World wars are a failure of diplomacy.. Not the same..

Lots of prerequisites there.. Africa would have had to have been capable of projection of trade.. Meaning that THEY did the long route trades and established international relations and the ability to project force to PROTECT that commerce.. ALL BEFORE they could steal and slaughter..

Instead, the traders came to THEM. And the results of the "transactions" are legendary and evil.... Colonization and hegemony are available only to the current highest civilizations.. That's the way it works..

Go fuck yourself

Not necessary at all. Thanks for caring asswipe..,..
So you dismissed the white on white MASS GENOCIDE with some stupid bullshit about.... world wars not being the same as civil wars? What in the fucking Christ are you talking about?

Then you went on to defend Colonial genocide with "that's how it works."

Well guess what fucking else is "how it works." It's how every once in a while the invaded rise up and topple their oppressors. If you don't like it, tell it to the barrel of the invaded's rifle as they blast you with it.

Well guess what fucking else is "how it works." It's how every once in a while the invaded rise up and topple their oppressors. If you don't like it, tell it to the barrel of the invaded's rifle as they blast you with it.

So you think there's no oppression or lack of freedom and peace and tranquility and prosperity BECAUSE these countries now have "self-rule"? You LIKE oppressive governments simply because they're no longer white or colonial?

Like I said, no whimpers then when the GENOCIDAL tribal massacres and massive economic failures call for our intervention...

So you dismissed the white on white MASS GENOCIDE with some stupid bullshit about.... world wars not being the same as civil wars? What in the fucking Christ are you talking about?

Told you --- Civil wars are failures of CURRENT govts.. And indication that self-rule ain't all it's cracked up to be on that continent... World wars are not truly genocide. You use that term fairly loosely.. They are MILITARY conflicts brought about by failure of diplomacy -- not governments...

Focus...

So you think there's no oppression or lack of freedom and peace and tranquility and prosperity BECAUSE these countries now have "self-rule"? You LIKE oppressive governments simply because they're no longer white or colonial?

Like I said, no whimpers then when the GENOCIDAL tribal massacres and massive economic failures call for our intervention...
I am telling you that things happen for a reason. Actions have consequences. If you disagree, then go on blaming colored folk. I HATE oppressive governments, but your stupid ass is defending them in this thread. I have not defended the actions of the current governments, just attacked your type for defending the oppressive governments that preceded them.

Forum List

Back