White woman to Hispanic woman: You will be wiped out. Trust me.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Viral Video Shows White Arizona Woman's Racist Rant

The video of the exchange begins with Bermudez saying: “Well I have never been told that somebody prefers whites instead of me.”

“Yes, that would be me. I'd prefer the whole freaking nation to be white. How about that?” the white woman replies as she reads a letter at the table.

Bermudez says: “You know that's never going to happen, right?”

To which the white woman replies: “Oh, it's going to happen. You will be wiped out. Trust me.”

----------------

It doesn't say, but come on, you know this woman voted for Trump. Anyone who reads this article and sees this video will assume, and rightly so, that she is a Republican.

The video of the exchange begins with Bermudez saying: “Well I have never been told that somebody prefers whites instead of me.”

“Yes, that would be me. I'd prefer the whole freaking nation to be white. How about that?” the white woman replies as she reads a letter at the table.

To which the white woman replies: “Oh, it's going to happen. You will be wiped out. Trust me.”

----------------

It doesn't say, but come on, you know this woman voted for Trump. Anyone who reads this article and sees this video will assume, and rightly so, that she is a Republican.
She is not a democrat because democrats hate whites.

----------------

Making presumptions ?

Besides being the lowest life form on the board, you are also an asshole.

You have no proof whatsoever of your assertions that she voted for Trump. That makes you a left winger and total fucking moron.

You have no proof she is a republican, but because it fits your petty pathetic asswipe theology, it has to be so and you'll make the unsupported claim.

It's really a shame your parents were not smart enough to drown you at birth and save us all the trouble of putting up with your contributions to the sub-human side of the species spectrum.

----------------

deanrd is a complete moron.

Why his threads are allowed to stand is beyond me.

He has a couple of butt buddies who always post likes....but about half of his points come from "funny" responses which is akin to say he is full of shit.

----------------

Dean she sounds as unhinged as you are. No wonder you found her!

----------------

deanrd is a complete moron.

Why his threads are allowed to stand is beyond me.

He has a couple of butt buddies who always post likes....but about half of his points come from "funny" responses which is akin to say he is full of shit.
Where's the Rdean Wing of the Rubber Room

----------------

That's ridiculous. The majority of Democrats are whites.

All the different kinds of white people your kind hates.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Is anyone keeping count of how many times a day the crazy liberals call people racist?

deanrd is not a liberal.

That is an insult to liberals.

He is a left winger.

Look at the OP.

NO proof, but "c''mon" it has to be that way.
No proof? I posted video. I'm not Conservatard O'Keefe or Breitbart. I don't post edited and manufactured video in an attempt to support a lie.

I don't lie about Republicans. Not when they provide such rich material in a never ending stream.

Outlaw tortillas in the US and they'll all go home.

Is anyone keeping count of how many times a day the crazy liberals call people racist?

deanrd is not a liberal.

That is an insult to liberals.

He is a left winger.

Look at the OP.

NO proof, but "c''mon" it has to be that way.
No proof? I posted video. I'm not Conservatard O'Keefe or Breitbart. I don't post edited and manufactured video in an attempt to support a lie.

I don't lie about Republicans. Not when they provide such rich material in a never ending stream.

No you just pull a stream of endless BS outa your hole and add "republican" to it. Day after day

New Topics

Forum List

Back