White Woman Had To Die - Again, Where Is The Outrage?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — A homeless ex-convict accused of killing a 56-year-old woman in a parking garage near a suburban mall told police that he was fighting a race war and killed her because she was white.

The man, Phillip Grant, 43, appeared at a court hearing Tuesday in shackles and a bulletproof vest. In a 45-minute videotape played during the hearing, Grant told police, "All I knew was she had blond hair and blue eyes and she had to die."

Grant, who is black, claimed Connie Russo-Carriero "was not an innocent victim — because she was white."

Russo-Carriero, a legal secretary and mother of two grown children, was stabbed to death last Wednesday afternoon while walking to her car at a parking garage next to the Galleria Mall. She was buried Tuesday.

Grant was charged with second-degree murder and weapon possession. Westchester County District Attorney Jeanine Pirro said he could also be charged with a hate crime.

On the tape, Grant, a convicted rapist, said he was sick of being harassed on the street for being a registered sex offender. He also complained that Westchester County never helped him with his mental problems.

He also told police he was not remorseful for the killing and would hurt white people again if he could.

He told the judge in court Tuesday that he had wanted a journalist and his lawyer at the videotaping but they weren't there.

The judge ordered the case to go before a grand jury.

Grant served more than 20 years in prison and is labeled as a "level 3" sex offender, the most serious classification.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,161680,00.html

I saw that in the NY Post this morning and I was totally outraged. This is a pathetically sick individual who deserves to be locked up until he rots.
All our society needs is a modern black version of the KKK.

GotZoom's point is, had the skin colour of the victim and the assailant been reversed, there would have been mass-rioting, death in the streets, ala Rodney King Verdict riots.

:-/

Does NY state have "hate-crime" laws? If so, this guy would be a prime example of someone who should be prosecuted under them. (I am still against hate-crime laws, however.)

Zhukov said:
....and was allowed to roam freely, where you live, where your children play, indeed wherever he wanted to go.

That's why defense lawyers get rich and you are left holding the bag. The better legal representation you can afford, the better chance you have to walk.

Gabriella84 said:
That's why defense lawyers get rich and you are left holding the bag. The better legal representation you can afford, the better chance you have to walk.
No, the man was convicted, served time, and let loose.

The problem is not the cost of a good defense. I doubt the man received anything other than the public defender. The problem is he should have been at least incarcerated/hospitalized for the rest of his life because of his crimes and his mental health or, depending on the violence of his crime, should have been outright executed.

-=d=- said:
GotZoom's point is, had the skin colour of the victim and the assailant been reversed, there would have been mass-rioting, death in the streets, ala Rodney King Verdict riots.

:-/

If someone can't distinguish the difference between this case and one like the incident in Texas where they dragged that black man to death behind a pickup truck, then they are as deranged as the nutjob that killed this lady.

MissileMan said:
If someone can't distinguish the difference between this case and one like the incident in Texas where they dragged that black man to death behind a pickup truck, then they are as deranged as the nutjob that killed this lady.

Which is exactly why I asked my question about hate crimes.

MissileMan said:

...there IS no difference....I take that back - only different in circumstance, but NOT in motivation.

• Thanks
Reactions: Joz
gop_jeff said:
Does NY state have "hate-crime" laws? If so, this guy would be a prime example of someone who should be prosecuted under them. (I am still against hate-crime laws, however.)

WHAAAT!!!?

My first day back, since my move to another job, and I'd ran into this. You just did a "Kerry". "I supported the hate crime laws before I voted against it!"

Why do we continue to wait until it hit our homes before we do something about hate crimes?

Gabriella84 said:
I saw that in the NY Post this morning and I was totally outraged. This is a pathetically sick individual who deserves to be locked up until he rots.

Some statistics from 2002

Blacks were 6 times more likely than whites to be murdered in 2002
Blacks were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2002

Statistics from 1976 to 2002 --
·86% of white victims were killed by whites
·94% of black victims were killed by blacks

Link: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Black are clearly responsible for more interracial murders against white than white have been against blacks for more than 25 years. The only real difference is that black kill themselves far more than any other group, and politician cared more about a few blacks being killed by whites, than black on black violence with the hate crime laws.

Markainion said:
Some statistics from 2002

Blacks were 6 times more likely than whites to be murdered in 2002
Blacks were 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2002

Statistics from 1976 to 2002 --
·86% of white victims were killed by whites
·94% of black victims were killed by blacks

Link: http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Black are clearly responsible for more interracial murders against white than white have been against blacks for more than 25 years. The only real difference is that black kill themselves far more than any other group, and politician cared more about a few blacks being killed by whites, than black on black violence with the hate crime laws.

Now tell everyone the truth on total OVERALL murders. You'll find that the true and still undefeated champion of murders are still white americans. I'm not going to be killed by a white american because I'm distracted by a black american. You can solve that "black" problem as fast as you can say,"stay out of the ghetto, and find your drugs somewhere else".

hylandrdet said:
Now tell everyone the truth on total OVERALL murders. You'll find that the true and still undefeated champion of murders are still white americans. I'm not going to be killed by a white american because I'm distracted by a black american. You can solve that "black" problem as fast as you can say,"stay out of the ghetto, and find your drugs somewhere else".

:link: :link:

hylandrdet said:

Dude, there is 5 to 6 times more white in this country than blacks. If blacks killed hypothetically 100,00 people a year and white killed 110,000 people a year. Your logic claims that white are murders and blacks are not, even though blacks on average kill 5 times more than whites. Learn to understand population distribution variation, your lack of intelligence is showing.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
Gabriella84 said:

It's called the Nation of Islam

http://religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu/nrms/Nofislam.html

Using the foundation laid by Noble Drew, the Nation of Islam was born. In 1930 in Detroit, a door to door salesman, going by the name Wallace Fard, began preaching his remedies for the problems that plagued the black community. His job as a salesman gave him easy access into the homes of blacks throughout the city. While inside the homes he began preaching his doctrine of black separatism, white evil, and Christian manipulation. He used Blacks' familiarity with the Bible as a spring board to his preaching, gradually easing into Qur'anic text.

Fard's three main concepts, which became the foundation for the NOI ideology, were "Allah is God, the white man is the devil and the so called Negroes are the Asiatic Black People, the cream of the planet earth"9. Fard felt that blacks would not achieve freedom, equality,and justice until they not only regained their true religion and language (Islam and Arabic) and but also gained a separate state.

hylandrdet said:
WHAAAT!!!?

My first day back, since my move to another job, and I'd ran into this. You just did a "Kerry". "I supported the hate crime laws before I voted against it!"

Why do we continue to wait until it hit our homes before we do something about hate crimes?

You must have missed my point. I think that hate-crime laws are ridiculous, nothing more than thought-control, and should not be on the books.

However, since they are currently on the books, they should be enforced equally, and not just to prosecute whites.

gop_jeff said:
You must have missed my point. I think that hate-crime laws are ridiculous, nothing more than thought-control, and should not be on the books.

However, since they are currently on the books, they should be enforced equally, and not just to prosecute whites.

Absolutely!

Hate crime laws are ridiculous window dressing foisted on us by sleazy politicians whose only motivation was to trick some fools into voting for them. This particular crime is an excellent example. What does it matter what motivated this deranged idiot to murder? His act is already covered by law and punishment is provided for that crime. That's all we need. By charging him with a "hate" crime, the state assumes the additional burden of proving what was in his mind at the time he committed the crime. Now in this case, that might not be too difficult. But in many other cases, proving "hate" simply makes the case more difficult to prove. While the motivation may have led to the crime, it has nothing whatever to do with the fact that a crime was committed. All the state should worry about is providing proof of the crime and proving who committed it. The state should not get involved in the state of mind of the perpetrator.

Merlin1047 said:
The state should not get involved in the state of mind of the perpetrator.
Well, I don't agree with hate crime legislation, but the state regularly gets involved in the state of mind of people who commit crime.

Take murder for example: did the murderer act in a fit of rage, or was the act carefully planned and executed in cold blood?

The difference in judgement could be quite literally the difference between life and death for the convicted murderer.

Doesn't that involve the murderer's state of mind?

Forum List

Back