White woman dies after having butt surgery

38 year old woman looking for a firmer butt dies. Gives me pause thinking about this ACL surgery I'm up for if the insurance company is kind enough to ration it out to me. I CAN walk w/o one.....wonder what the expected ACL replacement death rate is, same for butt enhancement?

not really, it wasnt by her own hand
;)

hmmm.....but it was through her own stupidity.....

you may have a point though....damn...I was sure the failed buttocks enhancement was a go. :D
nope, for a Darwin Award it has to be something they actually do to themselves by their own hands with no assistance

but, this is very unusual for a "white"(whatever the hell that actually is anymore, i don't know) woman to think her butt wasn't big enough
usually they think its too big no matter if it is or notLOL

lmao! Ain't that the truth.

Moral of the story: it aint' worth it being a hard ass.

Charlie Bass is correct. "Hispanic" and "Latino" are not racial classifications, but instead refer to groups of nationalities, with "Hispanic" generally being used to refer to nationalities of Spain and countries of the former Spanish empire and "Latino" being used to refer to more broadly "Latin" countries (with Brazil being incorporated, for example).

"Hispanics" or "Latinos" may be of any race, which means that a black man from Cuba is as "Hispanic" as a white man from Cuba is. In the case of Argentina, it is indeed a predominantly white country. Spaniards and Italians are white, though darker-skinned Mediterranean whites as opposed to the Nordic whites of Scandinavia, for example.

Actually, I believe that this is another behind the scenes Black Panther kind of thing.

Secretly, Bass Hole wants the brothers to take over the country and give the whitey some ass kicking and getting reparations.

Actually, I believe that this is another behind the scenes Black Panther kind of thing.

Secretly, Bass Hole wants the brothers to take over the country and give the whitey some ass kicking and getting reparations.

Leave that crack pipe alone Bikerfailure, you sound quite paranoid, thats nothing new, the idea of blacks getting together and giving payback to the man is almost every white man's fear, thats why some whites are nervous around blacks.

Dude, I ain't scared of nobody. Why? I know how to defend myself quite well.

Especially from 'tards like yourself.

The Bass isn't interested in beating up the man, the man is quite worthless for the Bass to waste his time beating up, hellfire and brimstone await the man in Hades, eternal torment shall be his reward for all of the wicked deeds he heaped upon blacks.

Dude, I ain't scared of nobody. Why? I know how to defend myself quite well.

Especially from 'tards like yourself.

The Bass isn't interested in beating up the man, the man is quite worthless for the Bass to waste his time beating up, hellfire and brimstone await the man in Hades, eternal torment shall be his reward for all of the wicked deeds he heaped upon blacks.

Are you saying that you follow Greek theology, as Hades is their version of hell.

Fuck BassHole, you can't even keep your theologies straight. WTF, are you converting to IsLAME like your buddy Sunnidiot?

New Topics

Forum List

Back