White woman Ashley Jessup Rapes 10-Month-Old Son & Sent Videotape to Her Boyfriend

BS and the premise of these racists is that blacks are more criminal because of their blackness and you know it.
Don't make this thread into a pissing contest about which race is "more criminal" because when looking at history in the US and world wide we know who would be considered the most criminal race.
I don't believe the premise is blacks are more prone to violence and crime BECAUSE they're black, but that blacks are simply more prone to violence and crime compared to other races, which is a well documented fact. www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime1999.pdf And it's dumb to call someone a racist simply for bringing that to light.

But go ahead... since you have our attention, and blacks aren't more prone to violence and crime because they're black, as you pointed out, then tell us why it is. Why are blacks more prone to violence and crime?

And you cite jared taylor, a white racist, lol and a flawed paper based on fudged data.
Pathetic Bass... really. The data was gathered from the FBI, the Census Bureau and other government agencies. Is that fudged? I don't think so. You can find the same data all over the web. It all says the same thing.

Fail... as I knew you would.

Thanks for playing. You're dismissed.

Last edited:
Anybody else amused by the irony of Bass essentially making WJ's and Tanks arguments for them?

I sure am amused. :thup:
If he wants to have an intelligent conversation about the issue he started, then he must deal in documented facts...Fact is, on population average amongst the races, black have a higher rate of criminal activity, particularly when it comes to violent crime.

Once again, it's not racist, it's fact.

Anybody else amused by the irony of Bass essentially making WJ's and Tanks arguments for them?

I sure am amused. :thup:
If he wants to have an intelligent conversation about the issue he started, then he must deal in documented facts...Fact is, on population average amongst the races, black have a higher rate of criminal activity, particularly when it comes to violent crime.

Once again, it's not racist, it's fact.

What you cite as fact is actually a logical conclusion based on facts (not exactly the same thing). The fact is there is a higher rate of conviction among blacks, but some argue that is more a reflection of institutional racism than anything else. I don't happen to agree, but I think you see my point.

I don't believe the premise is blacks are more prone to violence and crime BECAUSE they're black, but that blacks are simply more prone to violence and crime compared to other races, which is a well documented fact. www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime1999.pdf And it's dumb to call someone a racist simply for bringing that to light.

But go ahead... since you have our attention, and blacks aren't more prone to violence and crime because they're black, as you pointed out, then tell us why it is. Why are blacks more prone to violence and crime?

And you cite jared taylor, a white racist, lol and a flawed paper based on fudged data.
Pathetic Bass... really. The data was gathered from the FBI, the Census Bureau and other government agencies. Is that fudged? I don't think so. You can find the same data all over the web. It all says the same thing.

Fail... as I knew you would.

Thanks for playing. You're dismissed.

He cites FBI data but his interpretation is wrong you idiot:

Coloring Crime | Southern Poverty Law Center

So in response to their bad behavior you do the very same thing?

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Read more: Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes - BrainyQuote

No, I'm not mimiciking "racism" because I don't share their racist beliefs, just driving home the point of their hypocrisy.

You are racist, and you are a bigot.

Tell that to my white mother-in-law and her family here in France jackass, lol

broken-record.jpg

You racist peckerwoods wanna play? Bring it:

Dublin Woman Accused Of Raping Baby Pleads Not Guilty | NBC 4i

ashley-jessup

What excuse will the white trash racist crackers who keep creating thread after thread on black crime have for this? William Joyce, IanC, Tank, yidnar, what are your excuses?

So, you think that mimicking their racism makes you better than them? Clue: It really doesn't. Congratulations Charlie.... you've made yourself their equal. Something to be proud of.... not.

I saw your pissy little neg rep comment, what racist statement did I make except to point out their hypocrisy? How many times do you neg rep those retards for making thread after thread putting down blacks? I don't give a damn and I will do it again and again, just to show these retards what they are ignoring when they put down blacks.

Using terms like 'white trash' and 'cracker'.... yea, honey, that's racist. It is not ok. It never has been ok and it never will be ok to use race to insult another human being.... because it is racism. Don't like being called a racist, then don't use race as a weapon. Not hard.

Crime is not racial, most people who commit crimes do it for economic reasons of poverty and because they're drug addicted, that cuts across all racial boundaries.

No, I'm not mimiciking "racism" because I don't share their racist beliefs, just driving home the point of their hypocrisy.

Is that like saying I am not racist because I have a black friend?

Calling someone a cracker is racist, plus there is half the other stuff you say. You are a bigot and a racist, and pretty hateful person in general.

So, you think that mimicking their racism makes you better than them? Clue: It really doesn't. Congratulations Charlie.... you've made yourself their equal. Something to be proud of.... not.

I saw your pissy little neg rep comment, what racist statement did I make except to point out their hypocrisy? How many times do you neg rep those retards for making thread after thread putting down blacks? I don't give a damn and I will do it again and again, just to show these retards what they are ignoring when they put down blacks.

Using terms like 'white trash' and 'cracker'.... yea, honey, that's racist. It is not ok. It never has been ok and it never will be ok to use race to insult another human being.... because it is racism. Don't like being called a racist, then don't use race as a weapon. Not hard.

I specifically listed who those white trash crackers were, the racist trash were listed by name.

Blacks commit more crime due to higher testosterone and lower IQ levels.

It's natural

Calling someone a cracker is racist, plus there is half the other stuff you say. You are a bigot and a racist, and pretty hateful person in general.

I was calling specific individuals who I named crackers, you don't have to defend their whiteness.

I was calling specific individuals who I named crackers, you don't have to defend their whiteness.

I am not defending anyone, I pointing out you are just as bad as they are.

Do you forget we have been posting with you for awhile now?

I don't get insulted by being called a "cracka", It's way better then being called a nigga

I don't think you are a racist, Charlie.... but you absolutely do use race as a weapon. And that is why you get labeled a racist. It really doesn't help you when you use terms like 'white trash' and 'cracker'.

Forum List

Back