White White Supremacists in Northamerica and Western Europe dont like Soviet Russia, Why?

You are uttering absurdity. Do you deny a planeload of American Jews landing in Tel Aviv will be allowed to become citizens of Israel while a planeload of American Chinese will not?

Morty is a fraud. He changed his username from Inquiring Mind and back then he claimed to be a 'race realist', and "100% caucasian".

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

that was a joke. and it was many years ago.
It wasn't a joke. Read it again Zigeuner. You also lied to Sobieski on this thread about no being on some shit called biodiversity. You did go there, is that right Inquiring Mind?

I was there but that was long ago, He asked me whether I spend most of my time there, not if I was ever there. Learn to read. I spend most of time on TheApricity which I admittet but Im very inactive on Forum Biodiversity since years. Why I would I have to lie about that? And it was a joke, from another time. I was influenced by racial rhetoric, and it was silly to say that. It maybe forgiven.
Nobody needs to forgive you a fucking thing. Be yourself. You are a Serb Nationalist, so what? You hate Americans, so what? Stay true to your being. People will respect you for it but when you change your stances on things every time the wind blows from a different direction people are saying you are a spineless scumbag with no principles.

You are uttering absurdity. Do you deny a planeload of American Jews landing in Tel Aviv will be allowed to become citizens of Israel while a planeload of American Chinese will not?

Morty is a fraud. He changed his username from Inquiring Mind and back then he claimed to be a 'race realist', and "100% caucasian".

It wasn't a joke. Read it again Zigeuner. You also lied to Sobieski on this thread about no being on some shit called biodiversity. You did go there, is that right Inquiring Mind?

I was there but that was long ago, He asked me whether I spend most of my time there, not if I was ever there. Learn to read. I spend most of time on TheApricity which I admittet but Im very inactive on Forum Biodiversity since years. Why I would I have to lie about that? And it was a joke, from another time. I was influenced by racial rhetoric, and it was silly to say that. It maybe forgiven.
Nobody needs to forgive you a fucking thing. Be yourself. You are a Serb Nationalist, so what? You hate Americans, so what? Stay true to your being. People will respect you for it but when you change your stances on things every time the wind blows from a different direction people are saying you are a spineless scumbag with no principles.

No I dont hate Americans. I like Americans. Well I dont like that they bombed Serbia, but otherwise I like american way of life and culture and people. And what it stands for (freedom, democracy, human rights etc.)

No I dont hate Americans. I like Americans. Well I dont like that they bombed Serbia, but otherwise I like american way of life and culture and people. And what it stands for (freedom, democracy, human rights etc.)

I take it you're not a fan of the Clintons?

No not really.

No not really.

No not really.

Liberals believe that elected American officials should represent someone else. That's why many of us voted for Trump because he promised he would represent us. Is there something wrong with Americans electing Americans who promise to look out for their interests?

No not really.

No not really.

Liberals believe that elected American officials should represent someone else. That's why many of us voted for Trump because he promised he would represent us. Is there something wrong with Americans electing Americans who promise to look out for their interests?

Trump is hardliner, but I dont hate him so far. Even the pope said lets see what he will do.

I'm not well versed in Nazi race theory, but I know that Slavs did NOT make the cut as "Aryan".

Slavs are in fact more Aryan than Western Europeans.

The Aryans came from the Kurgan expansion out of Ukraine, and genetically, and linguistically Slavs, along with Balts are the closest to the Aryan root of PIE. (Proto-Indo-European)

What? The Nazis were scientifically inaccurate in their Racial Theory?

View attachment 150141

The Nazis seemed to treat Muslims with far more respect than Slavs.

I truly think they were kind of retarded.

Like many of today's liberals, the Nazis hated the Jews and, since the Muslims also hated the Jews, the Nazis therein liked the Muslims, again, like many of today's liberals.

Yeah, well I'm talking about real Slavic peoples, ones with Christian faiths, killed by the 10's of millions by the Nazis.

I'm not well versed in Nazi race theory, but I know that Slavs did NOT make the cut as "Aryan".

The Aryans came from the Kurgan expansion out of Ukraine, and genetically, and linguistically Slavs, along with Balts are the closest to the Aryan root of PIE. (Proto-Indo-European)

View attachment 150141

Like many of today's liberals, the Nazis hated the Jews and, since the Muslims also hated the Jews, the Nazis therein liked the Muslims, again, like many of today's liberals.

Yeah, well I'm talking about real Slavic peoples, ones with Christian faiths, killed by the 10's of millions by the Nazis.

I don't dispute it. The Nazis were pure evil.

Why do you hate white people?

I dont hate white people. Thats a big accussation out of the blue. Im a curious inquiring mind. My questions might sound provocative but they are really not, Im just curious as why white supremacists dont like soviet russia when it was white.
Actually you do hate white people. You resent white people and posting your race baiting threads left and right. You are trying to do this innocent inquiring mind stint while are doing the work of a provocateur. You hate that you are gypsy and blame white people for it. You are insecure in your being and trying to channel down your frustration by provoking whites. You call whites "white supremacist" without considering that the USSR murdered 30 million of whites. Now if one criticizes that terrible, despicable act you immediately call him White Supremacist. White people feed you and house you at the present, what is your problem?

Nazi Germany killed 60 million whites in a much shorter time and yet white supremacists like them. I dont call all white people white supremacists I only call white supremacists white supremacists, if you are not one you dont need to feel adressed. And stop your stupid bullshit that white people feed me and house I get nothing for free. I pay rent and buy my food.
60 million?

Where did you pull that number out of?

Mao killed 60 million, moron.

View attachment 150141

I don't dispute it. The Nazis were pure evil.

So, were quite a few others.

Why do you hate white people?

I dont hate white people. Thats a big accussation out of the blue. Im a curious inquiring mind. My questions might sound provocative but they are really not, Im just curious as why white supremacists dont like soviet russia when it was white.
Actually you do hate white people. You resent white people and posting your race baiting threads left and right. You are trying to do this innocent inquiring mind stint while are doing the work of a provocateur. You hate that you are gypsy and blame white people for it. You are insecure in your being and trying to channel down your frustration by provoking whites. You call whites "white supremacist" without considering that the USSR murdered 30 million of whites. Now if one criticizes that terrible, despicable act you immediately call him White Supremacist. White people feed you and house you at the present, what is your problem?

Nazi Germany killed 60 million whites in a much shorter time and yet white supremacists like them. I dont call all white people white supremacists I only call white supremacists white supremacists, if you are not one you dont need to feel adressed. And stop your stupid bullshit that white people feed me and house I get nothing for free. I pay rent and buy my food.
60 million?

Where did you pull that number out of?

Mao killed 60 million, moron.

Yeah, I don't think the Nazis killed 60 million.
although 25 - 35 million is very likely, considering that close to 25 million (Give or take a few million)
were killed in Soviet Russia according to many sources.

No not really.

No not really.

Capitalists represent us, why do you think we opened up free trade with China, Nafta free trade with Latin America, and tons of Americans losing jobs in the process to foreigners, just because it's cheaper.

Stalin was probably as evil as Hitler. He hated everyone.

No not really.

No not really.

Capitalists represent us, why do you think we opened up free trade with China, Nafta free trade with Latin America, and tons of Americans losing jobs in the process to foreigners, just because it's cheaper.

International capitalists with no sense of loyalty or nationalism.

No not really.

No not really.

Hear, hear, these International Capitalists have long been a threat to both national livelihood, but now also national security, as they prop up a hostile China to us, and a Mexican fifth column within the U.S.

No not really.

No not really.

Hear, hear, these International Capitalists have long been a threat to both national livelihood, but now also national security, as they prop up a hostile China to us, and a Mexican fifth column within the U.S.

You lost me on the "Mexican fifth column". My wife is Mexican. I'm a gringo.

Forum List

Back