White victoms of black crime !!

That looks like a skinhead on the ground getting ready to get his teeth kicked out.ooh boyo.

Yep, that's what it (that one photo) looked like to me.
this is what happens when you do n't have 15 of your bros attacking an old white man !!![ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPGhZkfeADY&feature=related]beatdown old man young punk call an AMBer lamps - YouTube[/ame]

this is a photo taken while a gang of young black bastards [most blacks are born out of wedlock ] attack a young white student !!!

Big Black Men aren't even safe in the black community.

Marvin Winans: Pastor wants his carjacking to be catalyst for change in city | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

I'm sorry black people, but enough is enough. I'm a liberal and I always defend you. I understand that just 60 years ago you were second class citizens and things aren't perfectly fair still and there are no jobs and the schools suck and it isn't your fault that your father didn't raise you and I get it that if there are no jobs you will do whatever you gotta do to get your bling, but enough is enough.

Couple thoughts.

1. The Jews own the movie business and their communities seem to thrive. Black people own our sports. No they don't own the teams but they have enough millionaires that those guys should be reinvesting that money back into the community. Time for blacks to fix the mess they are in. White ain't gonna do it for you. Help Bill Cosby.

2. Would blacks have acted any differently than us whites if they were the majority? Or, would us whites be as lawless if things were reversed? I wonder.

3. Start snitching on your neighbors. We do it in the White neighborhoods and our criminals go to jail. They don't live next door to us and terrorize us.

4. I know black cocaine dealers that everyone on the street knows they are drug dealers. Turn them in.

5. Stop moving to white neighborhoods and ruining them. I had a black neighbor for a year or two and he ghettoed up the place, and I saw a black pushing a Kroger cart down the road the other day. You don't take those fucking things home with you!

6. Black women, stop sleeping with black men that don't have jobs and are losers. Or ones that already have kids. Stop getting knocked up at 17. God Damn!

7. Black criminals. Why so lazy you won't work? I know a black guy who was raised in a good neighborhood by good parents. But he got involved with a bad crowd. Started selling drugs and robbing people. He REFUSED to work 40 hours a week and didn't go to college so couldn't find a good job. I think all kids today in general are lazy and think they are entitled. They want to be 50 cents, only not the rapper or actor, but the criminal.

5. I know whites aren't perfect, but God Damn black people! You are embarrassing yourselves.

We need to raise taxes on the rich and use that money to build community centers in every poor neighborhood, and fix the schools.

Notice crime wasn't as bad in Detroit when they had twice the number of citizens? This increase in crime is only another sympton of what happens when the GOP cut taxes for the rich, cut funding to poor social programs and send all our jobs overseas.

And not just Detroit. I saw a story on the 50's or 60's in Compton when the Big 3 Auto companies were manufacturing there. They had a big huge successful middle class black community there for years. Then the Big 3 left and took the jobs with them. That's when the HOOD was created.

But I wouldn't put my company in the city. No fucking way. Its the Wild West right now. More people died in Detroit since 9-11 than have died in Afganistan. That's how bad it is.

Black people always brag that a black invented the peanut. How about you invent something like Microsoft or Google? Then like Mark Cuban, you too could actually buy an NBA team instead of just playing for one.

Actually, don't Magic Johnson, Jordan and Beyonce's Baby Daddy all own teams?

Black people always brag that a black invented the peanut. How about you invent something like Microsoft or Google? Then like Mark Cuban, you too could actually buy an NBA team instead of just playing for one.

Whats wrong with you? how long are you going to go on lecturing black people? do you own an NBA team? what did you invent?:eusa_hand:

Whats wrong with you? how long are you going to go on lecturing black people? do you own an NBA team? what did you invent?:eusa_hand:

And where I am wrong or being incensitive, I apologize. But we got to put that sensitivity behind us. For years white people have been telling me that blacks are just bad and I've been defending them. But now I'm being honest with you that the black community is fucked up and you are defensive. Put all the racism aside, because there will always be some racism. Remember that I want the black community to get better. Forget about my motives. Is it for my safety or is it because Im a liberal who wants fairness and equal opportunity for all? Or maybe a combo of both.

Who am I to lecture? I'm someone who lives on the outskirts. And they have even come out and robbed our local merchants. Our local party store on the lake. Never been robbed before until blacks moved in. And it may not even be the blacks that moved in. Their thug friends come out to the burbs from the city to see their boys and they bring guns and rob people.

This is a serious issue. If you are black, I would think rather than being defensive, you'd be more fed up than me. Your neighborhoods are horrible. When will enough be enough?

I use to live in the city too. We were the last whites to move out. And my grandma stayed until she was 90 years old. Black people loved my family because we are honest genuine people. Have I ever said any of this to them? Hell no. Like you, they are too sensitive. Time to end that shit. Lets start talking about what we can do to fix the problem.

1. Raise taxes on the rich and corporations to pay for community centers, more police and better schools.

2. Blacks need to step up.

3. Great tax breaks for entrepreneurs in the inner cities.

4. Free community college for low income kids.

5. Tariff Overseas Manufacturing

6. Imprison illegal employers who hire illegal workers.

And where I am wrong or being incensitive, I apologize. But we got to put that sensitivity behind us. For years white people have been telling me that blacks are just bad and I've been defending them. But now I'm being honest with you that the black community is fucked up and you are defensive. Put all the racism aside, because there will always be some racism. Remember that I want the black community to get better. Forget about my motives. Is it for my safety or is it because Im a liberal who wants fairness and equal opportunity for all? Or maybe a combo of both.

Who am I to lecture? I'm someone who lives on the outskirts. And they have even come out and robbed our local merchants. Our local party store on the lake. Never been robbed before until blacks moved in. And it may not even be the blacks that moved in. Their thug friends come out to the burbs from the city to see their boys and they bring guns and rob people.

This is a serious issue. If you are black, I would think rather than being defensive, you'd be more fed up than me. Your neighborhoods are horrible. When will enough be enough?

I use to live in the city too. We were the last whites to move out. And my grandma stayed until she was 90 years old. Black people loved my family because we are honest genuine people. Have I ever said any of this to them? Hell no. Like you, they are too sensitive. Time to end that shit. Lets start talking about what we can do to fix the problem.

1. Raise taxes on the rich and corporations to pay for community centers, more police and better schools.

You say that Black people need to invent things and talk about being owners of an NBA team like its easy, those are 2 of the hardest things for a person to do, lets start with education first.

And a stimulus that goes towards infrastructure. In Detroit they would spend the money to demolish all the abandon houses that are being used for crack dens.

This shit only happens on tv or in black communities. Lets end the Wild West. It reminds me of that country in Africa where the kids are orphaned and forced to join the rebels in civil war and by age 8 they are murderers.

And a stimulus that goes towards infrastructure. In Detroit they would spend the money to demolish all the abandon houses that are being used for crack dens.

This shit only happens on tv or in black communities. Lets end the Wild West. It reminds me of that country in Africa where the kids are orphaned and forced to join the rebels in civil war and by age 8 they are murderers.

:confused:

violence in humans has always been in existence since we were humans. No matter the color or sex, there is violence. Now that blacks are out of control like whites have been at times, what is to be done?

:confused:

I love it. You have no clue what I'm talking about. That's how Bizzaro world Detroit is. They have so many abandon houses in Detroit, they need them bulldozed. And when they catch fire, the fire department just lets them burn. They don't try to put them out. Detroit went from 2 million people to 700,000. Lots of ruins that need to be torn down. Its an industry. Construction jobs.

violence in humans has always been in existence since we were humans. No matter the color or sex, there is violence. Now that blacks are out of control like whites have been at times, what is to be done?

Oh its ok to be uncivilized because at one time we too were uncivilized? I bet you don't live anywhere near a place like Detroit. You don't see the difference.

And I'm wondering why the blacks don't do anything about it.

I'm not even suggesting WE do anything about it, other than help out. If we see people suffering in 3rd world countries, do we not donate money? Well our inner cities are in serious trouble.

But how do you ignore that there is no poor white community in the USA that even comes close to being as bad as Detroit? If there is, please show me. White people in white areas of the country have no idea how bad inner city ghettos are. Maybe you do if you watched Boys in the Hood. How would you like to live that way?

But someone knows where the murderers are living. Someone has to know who the 3 muggers are that attacked Rev. Winans. Actually, they did catch those guys. And Rev. Winans agrees with me. We all got to do something when young men are so desperate that they would go to a gas station and mug people in the middle of the day. That shit would never happen in my neighborhood. The cops would have them before they got a mile. But Republicans cut funding so there aren't enouugh cops to keep us safe. But what do Republicans care? They'll never go to the ghetto. Not even Herman Cain.

Oh its ok to be uncivilized because at one time we too were uncivilized? I bet you don't live anywhere near a place like Detroit. You don't see the difference.

And I'm wondering why the blacks don't do anything about it.

I'm not even suggesting WE do anything about it, other than help out. If we see people suffering in 3rd world countries, do we not donate money? Well our inner cities are in serious trouble.

But how do you ignore that there is no poor white community in the USA that even comes close to being as bad as Detroit? If there is, please show me. White people in white areas of the country have no idea how bad inner city ghettos are. Maybe you do if you watched Boys in the Hood. How would you like to live that way?

But someone knows where the murderers are living. Someone has to know who the 3 muggers are that attacked Rev. Winans. Actually, they did catch those guys. And Rev. Winans agrees with me. We all got to do something when young men are so desperate that they would go to a gas station and mug people in the middle of the day. That shit would never happen in my neighborhood. The cops would have them before they got a mile. But Republicans cut funding so there aren't enouugh cops to keep us safe. But what do Republicans care? They'll never go to the ghetto. Not even Herman Cain.
money will not solve the problem !! blacks are genetically predisposed to act like animals !!

peanut butter is a recipe not an invention!!:cool:

You say that Black people need to invent things and talk about being owners of an NBA team like its easy, those are 2 of the hardest things for a person to do, lets start with education first.

Did you hear Shaq is going to become an owner of the Orlando Magic? JZ, Magic, Jordan and now Shaq. Don't they all own NBA teams?

You're a fucking idiot, you racist son of a bitch. We already knew you were a far left, mindless bobble-head drone and a wannabe tough-guy, and now we can add racist fucking idiot. Fuck you, douchebag.

Forum List

Back