white TV reporters' lives matter!!!

I think we need to focus on Mental Health.
The guy that shot up these news folks had a demonstrated propensity for violence
He gave the news director a cross and said "you'll need this".....

Not only does mental health need to be addressed, but our laws.
Protecting the "rights" of this man cost 2 people their lives............. sicko.

I would like to hear how many of you think we need to petition the major networks to fund (as Soros did Black lives Matter") "Reporters' lives matter"!
Yes they do. Who has asserted that they do not?

I was doing as Der Messiah does speak with tongue-in-cheek!
Screen Shot 2015-08-28 at 10.58.30 AM.png

I would like to hear how many of you think we need to petition the major networks to fund (as Soros did Black lives Matter") "Reporters' lives matter"!

View attachment 48614
Who is this "Der Messiah"?

th
Who is "Der Messiah" tho?

View attachment 48614
Who is this "Der Messiah"?

th
Who is "Der Messiah" tho?
Obama who has been called the "Messiah" by FFOs all over... here check out this web site for the veneration and beatification of Obama the Messiah!

Many even see in Obama a messiah-like figure, a great soul, and some affectionately call him Mahatma Obama."
-- Dinesh Sharma
Street vendors across downtown Charlotte are selling posters and artwork depicting President Obama as Jesus Christ ...
One poster features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, “Prophecy Fulfilled.”
“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.
Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”
“So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.

Is Barack Obama the Messiah?

Screen Shot 2015-08-28 at 10.58.30 AM.png

See FFOs like you are so enamored by the handsome and "good" man who by the way spreads the gospel of being our "brothers' keeper" while his
brother lives in this $12/yr hut...
Obama_Brother_Hut.png

Didn't realize they were being wronging shot (executed) in droves by poorly trained cops.

Forum List

Back