White T-Shirts are now Officiallly Racist

Sometimes you just have to laugh to keep from crying.

A person close to us was concerned when we were once contemplating moving to or near Borger TX to be closer to our son and his family. Why? Because Borger was once on the 'watch list' by the feds because it was suspected that a militia group was based there. And as you know, the militia movement in the USA has long been associated with the white supremacists, though that is certainly not the case with most militia groups. At any rate, Borger was nevertheless branded as a racist community.

Where does this concerned person live? Soquel. :)

Maybe it's in the drinking water or something.

But if these kids were suspended for no other reason than they wore white t-shirts, some heads should roll. And those kids should be reinstated with profound apologies and allowed to take their finals.

At least ten kids were wearing the t-shirts and only 2 got suspended. Obviously there's more to this story.

The principal has the right and the responsibility to ban any "gang related" clothing. The Supreme Court has ruled on this. The ACLU and the courts are fed up with dealing with such petty issues. Every time a kid doesn't agree with a disciplinary action, they hire a fucking lawyer. Consequently, many schools simply give up on discipline. And we wonder why some schools are out of control?

Oh and white t-shirts are UNDERWEAR. Not appropriate in school at all in my opinion.

That's a pretty sad attempt to excuse what happened.

Here's my take: High school kids form cliques and have their own sets of politics. A group decided to wear identical shirts for the school photos. A couple of kids who were not included decided to complain and get revenge for being excluded by claiming "white supremacy" (which is a joke considering one of the kids is Asian).

White T-shirts are not necessarily underwear. The same heavier weight T can be made in a variety of colors. If the school had a dress code forbidding such, then I suspect the lame-o administration would have referred to it as part of the justification for the suspensions. They didn't.

More pioneering public policy from California: White T-Shirts are now a sign of Racism.

I've come to the conclusion that accusations of Racism are to the present era what accusations of Being A Witch were in earlier centuries. The accused is put in the position of having to prove his or her innocence, and is punished without due process.

Students banned from a Central Coast school for wearing a white t-shirt. On Wednesday, Soquel High School suspended at least two students. The students say it's because of allegations, they're part of a white supremacist group.

"All the girls wore pink, all the sports guys wore tank tops," says Soquel High Senior Mikey Donnelly. "We were all going to wear white so that was the plan. Just wear white t-shirts to identify ourselves and look back and say that was our group of friends right there."

Soquel High Senior Mikey Donnelly wore a white t-shirt for his senior class photo Tuesday. About 10 of his friends did the same. That decision may seem harmless. But Soquel High suspended Donnelly for three days because of it.

Donnelly said the school told him people were offended and intimidated by his group, claiming they're a white supremacist gang.

"I do think this is BS," says Donnelly. "I'm not a white supremacist in any way shape or form. If I did say white power, I would probably say it just as much as I say black power."

He's not the only one upset.

"I feel disrespected," says Soquel High Senior David Mine.

Mine also wore a white t-shirt and was also suspended. He's missing out on finals and that could jeopardize his graduation.

"I'm Asian," says Mine. "I don't see how I can be a white supremacist. I'm against it completely."

Soquel Students Suspended for White Supremacy Claims - Central Coast News KION/KCBA

From the same link...
"Safety is always first at Soquel High," says Lawrence-Emanuel. "We want to make sure we do everything we can to keep people from feeling and being safe on campus."

Why does he want to keep people from feeling safe & being safe on campus??

Last edited:

Of course a tool like you fell for this article.

"World Peace" is CODE for White Pride.

*snicker*

And the Asian kid would be better off not wearing a t-shirt with a Peace Sign, as that might mean he 50% endorses White Pride.
actually...

The Peace Sign and Satanism

The peace symbol (also called the "broken cross," "crow's foot," "witch's foot," "Nero Cross," "sign of the 'broken Jew,'" and the "symbol of the 'anti-Christ''') is actually a cross with the arms broken. It also signifies the "gesture of despair," and the "death of man.''

:eek:

Last edited:

*snicker*

And the Asian kid would be better off not wearing a t-shirt with a Peace Sign, as that might mean he 50% endorses White Pride.
The Asian kid said he didn't wear his shirt on purpose, it just worked out that way.

The school has had trouble with white supremist groups, which you fail to acknowledge because you are the tool.

:thup:

The more news comes out of California, the more I think Whites need to once again take pride in their race and stand up against this shit.

Next thing you know, California will change its motto to 'Viva la Reconguista'

Keep it up Cali. The liberal jews, the 'progressives', the NAACP, and the rest are the reason White Power groups are growing in America.

Oh Look! The United Nations must be a White Supremacist Organization!

The International Day of Peace, observed each year on 21 September, is a global call for ceasefire and non-violence. This year, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon is calling on young people around the world to take a stand for peace under the theme, Youth for Peace and Development.

International Day of Peace, 21 September 2010

*snicker*

The Asian kid said he didn't wear his shirt on purpose, it just worked out that way.

The school has had trouble with white supremist groups, which you fail to acknowledge because you are the tool.

You are ASSuming the school has trouble with white supremacist groups.

Any shitty little coward can make an anonymous accusation.

Last edited:

I call bullshit.

Even if they had, the correct response would be to ask why.

That White people in California would begin to stand together as a unit should surprise noone. Hell, today, the establishment advocates the death of white babies in burning buildings so they can give incompetent blacks jobs in the fire department. The 'progressives' have declared the lives of White children to be worth less than the agenda of racial mongrelization of the NAACP, liberal Jews, the National Council of the Race (NCLR), and others united under the banner of the new Left.

At least ten kids were wearing the t-shirts and only 2 got suspended. Obviously there's more to this story.

The principal has the right and the responsibility to ban any "gang related" clothing. The Supreme Court has ruled on this. The ACLU and the courts are fed up with dealing with such petty issues. Every time a kid doesn't agree with a disciplinary action, they hire a fucking lawyer. Consequently, many schools simply give up on discipline. And we wonder why some schools are out of control?

Oh and white t-shirts are UNDERWEAR. Not appropriate in school at all in my opinion.
This is a good point, actually.

Why is it that Dicca is only concerned with gangs of color but not white gangs?

:eusa_whistle:

*snicker*

You are ASSuming they school has trouble with white supremacist groups.

Any shitty little coward can make an anonymous accusation.
:lol: Don't talk so badly about yourself.

Ravi, as usual, has nothing worthwhile to contribute to the discussion.

Shoo, little moron, shoo.

The more likely scenario at Soquel High is that there is a large latino gang culture, which the school administration is trying to dismantle:

After Soquel High's staff noticed an uptick in gang interest last fall, counselor Ariel Rojas established a club called Lucha, meaning "Latinos Walking Forward." Counselors and teachers identified more than 20 male students who had poor attendance, slipping grades, behavior problems or a dress code that featured gang colors or numbers.

Parental support key to success of school efforts to minimize gangs - Santa Cruz Sentinel

So, in a misguided attempt at treating all kids the same, any groups of kids who wear similar clothing are labelled gangs.

Next year, the football team will be forbidden from wearing uniforms.

Forum List

Back