White Supremacy Has Never Been Fringe

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

I would agree with some of that, but it has nothing to do with color, but rather the ideology.

Take you for example. You are cruel judgemental fascist. That is clearly evident by you trying to paint everyone who disagrees with you as racist.

That's the real danger in society, is left-wing fascists like you.
I would agree with some of that, but it has nothing to do with color, but rather the ideology.

Take you for example. You are cruel judgemental fascist. That is clearly evident by you trying to paint everyone who disagrees with you as racist.
Everyone who disagrees with me is not a racist, but a majority of those who agree with Trump are racists in spite of their latent, fascistic self-denial. Donald Trump is a lifelong bigot who resorts to racist tropes whenever he feels threatened.
106081239-15658826079252019-07-15t222905z_130606475_rc1ad84977a0_rtrmadp_3_usa-trump-democrats.jpg

Israel bars Democrats Tlaib and Omar from visiting after Trump claims they hate 'all Jewish people'

WOW.... talk about self denial....

Left-winger "just because you don't agree with me, does not mean you are racists. But if you agree with anyone else, then you are racist!"

What a disgusting hypocritical bigot you are. Just another fascist in our midst.
Left-winger "just because you don't agree with me, does not mean you are racists. But if you agree with anyone else, then you are racist!"
Not "anyone else" but a life-long bigot whose first quoted words in the New York Times were lies about systematic racial discrimination in rental housing units owned by his (KKK) father and over which he presided as president.
......'"

The evidence that Trump's dad was in the klan is so weak, that you just showed that you are comfortable making very serious slurs, even if you know there is a very good chance they are not true.

You are a vile person.
The evidence that Trump's dad was in the klan is so weak, that you just showed that you are comfortable making very serious slurs, even if you know there is a very good chance they are not true.
Fred Trump was arrested and released without charges in 1927 at a KKK event in Queens. That much is known for sure, as is Donald's assertion that incident never occurred. Why would you believe anything Donald tells you about anything?

All the Evidence We Could Find About Fred Trump's Alleged Involvement with the KKK

"Moreover, three additional newspaper clips unearthed by VICE contain separate accounts of Fred Trump's arrest at the May 1927 KKK rally in Queens, each of which seems to confirm the Times account of the events that day.

"While the clips don't confirm whether Fred Trump was actually a member of the Klan, they do suggest that the rally—and the subsequent arrests—did happen, and did involve Donald Trump's father, contrary to the candidate's denials."

Everyone who disagrees with me is not a racist, but a majority of those who agree with Trump are racists in spite of their latent, fascistic self-denial. Donald Trump is a lifelong bigot who resorts to racist tropes whenever he feels threatened.
106081239-15658826079252019-07-15t222905z_130606475_rc1ad84977a0_rtrmadp_3_usa-trump-democrats.jpg

Israel bars Democrats Tlaib and Omar from visiting after Trump claims they hate 'all Jewish people'

What a disgusting hypocritical bigot you are. Just another fascist in our midst.
Not "anyone else" but a life-long bigot whose first quoted words in the New York Times were lies about systematic racial discrimination in rental housing units owned by his (KKK) father and over which he presided as president.
......'"

You are a vile person.
Fred Trump was arrested and released without charges in 1927 at a KKK event in Queens. That much is known for sure, as is Donald's assertion that incident never occurred. Why would you believe anything Donald tells you about anything?

All the Evidence We Could Find About Fred Trump's Alleged Involvement with the KKK

"Moreover, three additional newspaper clips unearthed by VICE contain separate accounts of Fred Trump's arrest at the May 1927 KKK rally in Queens, each of which seems to confirm the Times account of the events that day.

"While the clips don't confirm whether Fred Trump was actually a member of the Klan, they do suggest that the rally—and the subsequent arrests—did happen, and did involve Donald Trump's father, contrary to the candidate's denials."

From your post.

"While the clips don't confirm whether Fred Trump was actually a member of the Klan,

And if you want to maintain even the slightest pretense of a having the slightest shred of credibility,

this is where you admit to being wrong, and apologize.

lol!! That was rhetorical. I know that is not what you libs do.

Does a rapidly browning body politic in the US cause you to break out in a cold sweat?

You're not alone.

Among Trump's 60 million voters, it is entirely possible a cold-blooded analysis would reveal the base is to the right of its leaders?

"Consider the most recent annual large-scale survey of American public opinion by the Public Religion Research Institute, a nonpartisan research group in Washington, D.C.

"Respondents were asked how they felt about the country's rapidly changing demographics.

"While a majority of those surveyed said they thought that the United States becoming a majority non-white country by 2045 would be mostly positive, nearly 60% of Republicans felt that it would be mostly negative.

"Six in 10 Republicans also said that they felt like strangers in their own country, while a majority of white respondents (and nearly 80% of Republicans) said there should be stricter limits placed on legal immigration to the U.S.

"Almost six in 10 white evangelical Protestant said immigrants threatened American society.

"Just as it did at the end of the 19th century, the idea that a rapidly browning populace poses a danger to the Republic continues to enjoy wide purchase."

Since then, Trump has assembled a long record of comment on issues involving blacks, Mexicans, Native Americans, Muslims, Jews, immigrants, women, the disabled that reflect his white supremacist views.

Instances of bigotry involving Trump span more that four decades, and the fact his idiot, racist base doesn't care does not change the reality of that fact.

An Oral History of Trump’s Bigotry

I. “You Don’t Want to Live With Them Either”

"The Justice Department’s 1973 lawsuit against Trump Management Company focused on 39 properties in New York City. The government alleged that employees were directed to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. Company policy, according to an employee quoted in court documents, was to rent only to 'Jews and executives.'"

So this is how it works? If I can go dig up something bad your father did, then anyone anywhere, who agrees with any of the crap you spout here, must therefore be a bigot?

So if I can find someone in your families past that supported segregation, or even owned slaves, you must be a bigot, and we can all ignore you, and run out of the country?

Hypocrisy never ends with you fascists.

......'"

You are a vile person.

From your post.

"While the clips don't confirm whether Fred Trump was actually a member of the Klan,

And if you want to maintain even the slightest pretense of a having the slightest shred of credibility,

Exactly. That all these fascists do. They find something somewhere, admit it doesn't prove their claim, and then proceed to tar and feather anyone they don't like as racists. It's the fascist way. They can't argue their agenda, because turning us into a Venezuela 3rd world, doesn't win votes. But preaching hate and bigotry of the left-wing fascist way, is all they have.

......'"

You are a vile person.

From your post.

Exactly. That all these fascists do. They find something somewhere, admit it doesn't prove their claim, and then proceed to tar and feather anyone they don't like as racists. It's the fascist way. They can't argue their agenda, because turning us into a Venezuela 3rd world, doesn't win votes. But preaching hate and bigotry of the left-wing fascist way, is all they have.

And if you catch them at it, stone cold bust them, the most they will do, is drop it, and then be right back, making the same vile lies the next day.

You're not alone.

Why are you so happy about America being destroyed by becoming majority nonwhite eh? Come on now be honest about it...I know the answer but I want you to admit it. Oh and 33% see this as a negative,51% see America being controlled by a foreign influence etc so things are NOT looking good for you vile scum who are doing this on purpose. I will become Earl Turner before I let my race be wiped from the face of the earth...if it comes to that I have nothing left to lose so why not?
Why are you so happy about America being destroyed by becoming majority nonwhite eh?

Why would that "destroy America"?

Be honest.

They look pretty American to me. You realize this is 2019, not 1719, right?
And? As I said our founders ya know as the name states FOUNDED THIS COUNTRY and laid down its LAWS were the ones that got to dictate who this country was for and who was supposed to be allowed into this country, I don't give a shit if the year changes or not the facts don't change.

Just highlight those parts of The Constitution that says 'Whites Only' and I'll agree with you.
Damn I told you already! Good lord....

America: Founded as a White Nation

Very good rundown of the DOI,Constitution and naturalization act of 1790

Sorry, but the English version of 'Der Sturmer' isn't The Constitution. It's just white trash hate speech.
You asked,I delivered you whine. HOW SHOCKING! Now fuck off Jew because your day is coming and this time I won't repeat the mistakes of our past.
You asked,I delivered you whine. HOW SHOCKING! Now fuck off Jew because your day is coming and this time I won't repeat the mistakes of our past.

RedFlagWarningMGN.jpg

......'"

You are a vile person.

From your post.

While the clips don't confirm whether Fred Trump was actually a member of the Klan,

Why would I apologize for pointing out Fred Trump was present and among 7 arrested at a Klan rally in 1927 or that his lying POS son Donald lies about that fact?

"Another article about the rally, published by the Long Island Daily Presson June 2, 1927, mentions that there were seven arrestees without listing names, and claims that all of the individuals arrested were wearing Klan attire.

"The story, titled 'Meeting on Parade Is Called Off,' focuses on the police actions at the rally, noting criticism of the cops for brutally lashing out at the Klan supporters, who had assembled during a Memorial Day parade.

"While the Long Island Daily Press doesn't mention Fred Trump specifically, the number of arrestees cited in the report is consistent with the other accounts of the rally.

"Significantly, the article refers to all of the arrestees as 'berobed marchers.'

"If Fred Trump, or another one of the attendees, wasn't dressed in a robe at the time, that may have been a reporting error worth correcting."

......'"

You are a vile person.

From your post.

While the clips don't confirm whether Fred Trump was actually a member of the Klan,

Why would I apologize for pointing out Fred Trump was present and among 7 arrested at a Klan rally in 1927 or that his lying POS son Donald lies about that fact?
....."

Because your own source admits that it is not conclusive.

D'uh.

Oh,and accusing Trump of lying about something that occurred long before he was born, and he could have no personal knowledge of, is just you being a dick.

You're not alone.

Since then, Trump has assembled a long record of comment on issues involving blacks, Mexicans, Native Americans, Muslims, Jews, immigrants, women, the disabled that reflect his white supremacist views.

Instances of bigotry involving Trump span more that four decades, and the fact his idiot, racist base doesn't care does not change the reality of that fact.

"The Justice Department’s 1973 lawsuit against Trump Management Company focused on 39 properties in New York City. The government alleged that employees were directed to tell African American lease applicants that there were no open apartments. Company policy, according to an employee quoted in court documents, was to rent only to 'Jews and executives.'"

So this is how it works? If I can go dig up something bad your father did, then anyone anywhere, who agrees with any of the crap you spout here, must therefore be a bigot?

So if I can find someone in your families past that supported segregation, or even owned slaves, you must be a bigot, and we can all ignore you, and run out of the country?

What role did Donald play in Trump Management Company in 1973
Was he president of that business?
GTY_donald_trump_fred_trump_1_jt_160826_16x9_992.jpg

"ELYSE GOLDWEBER: I went to a place called Operation Open City. What they had done was send 'testers'—meaning one white couple and one couple of color—to Trump Village, a very large, lower-middle-class housing project in Brooklyn.

"And of course the white people were treated great, and for the people of color there were no apartments.

"We subpoenaed all their documents.

"That’s how we found that a person’s application, if you were a person of color, had a big C on it.

"The Department of Justice brings the case and we name Fred Trump, the father, and Donald Trump, the son, and Donald hires Roy Cohn, of Army-McCarthy fame. [Cohn, a Trump mentor, had served as Senator Joe McCarthy’s chief counsel during his investigations of alleged Communists in the government and was accused of pressuring the Army to give preferential treatment to a personal friend.]

"Cohn turns around and sues us for $100 million."

What role did Donald play in Trump Management Company in 1973
Was he president of that business?
GTY_donald_trump_fred_trump_1_jt_160826_16x9_992.jpg

"ELYSE GOLDWEBER: I went to a place called Operation Open City. What they had done was send 'testers'—meaning one white couple and one couple of color—to Trump Village, a very large, lower-middle-class housing project in Brooklyn.

"And of course the white people were treated great, and for the people of color there were no apartments.

"We subpoenaed all their documents.

"That’s how we found that a person’s application, if you were a person of color, had a big C on it.

"The Department of Justice brings the case and we name Fred Trump, the father, and Donald Trump, the son, and Donald hires Roy Cohn, of Army-McCarthy fame. [Cohn, a Trump mentor, had served as Senator Joe McCarthy’s chief counsel during his investigations of alleged Communists in the government and was accused of pressuring the Army to give preferential treatment to a personal friend.]

"Cohn turns around and sues us for $100 million."

So, how often you tell your dad how to do his job?

Libs on this board are delusional. There's nothing wrong with being proud of our nation's heritage.

Hey George, do you want to live in an all black neighborhood?
Hey George, do you want to live in an all black neighborhood?
No, I can't fight well enough anymore to survive in many all black neighborhoods, but that doesn't mean I believe my white skin entitles me to privileges my MAJORITY non-white neighbors are denied.
4302.jpg

Pico-Union

So you are a white supremacist.
If so, I must have a death wish to live in a neighborhood that's 97% non-White.

Pico-Union

Latinos are “white”, according to the Department of Justice crime statistics. Besides, Latinos are even more racist towards blacks than whites are.

I asked you specifically about living in a black neighborhood. You admitted you wouldn’t, hence you are a racist.
I asked you specifically about living in a black neighborhood. You admitted you wouldn’t, hence you are a racist.
Hardly.
I pointed out I would not survive the regular fights in many black neighborhoods, so I would not choose to live there.
Out of every hundred people I regularly see on my block, only 2 or 3 have white skins, so, while I have many shortcomings, racism is nowhere near the top of that list.
A desire to stay alive does not equal racism, especially when compared to the rich White clown currently living in the White House.

trump-clown-720.jpg

"It has for some time been evident to careful observers of the Washington scene that while the daily news cycle inevitably focuses on the day’s dollop of distraction from Trump, his appointees in the various departments are marching ahead with a hard-right, reactionary agenda, while attracting very little attention.

"For example, the Interior Department is actively working to shrink national monuments and gut the Endangered Species Act, while opening more federal lands to mining, timbering, or ranching.

"The Commerce Department is pushing a radical agenda of new tariffs designed to bring our trading partners to heel.

"Housing and Urban Development is cutting back on housing subsidies for low-income people, and the Agriculture Department is pushing for new work requirements for SNAP (Food Stamps) recipients.

"The Justice Department is promoting measures to make voting more difficult, and criminalizing undocumented immigrants. Scott Pruitt at the Environmental Protection Agency was an exception in replicating Trump’s clownish behavior, but now that he’s gone, EPA will also operate under the radar to cut back on environmental regulations and promote fossil fuels."

The Clown: Trump’s Historical Role

Why would you need to survive a bunch of fights if you lived in a black neighborhood? Are you inferring that blacks are violent? That’s “racist”, according to lefties.

No, I can't fight well enough anymore to survive in many all black neighborhoods, but that doesn't mean I believe my white skin entitles me to privileges my MAJORITY non-white neighbors are denied.
4302.jpg

Pico-Union

If so, I must have a death wish to live in a neighborhood that's 97% non-White.

Pico-Union

Latinos are “white”, according to the Department of Justice crime statistics. Besides, Latinos are even more racist towards blacks than whites are.

Hardly.
I pointed out I would not survive the regular fights in many black neighborhoods, so I would not choose to live there.
Out of every hundred people I regularly see on my block, only 2 or 3 have white skins, so, while I have many shortcomings, racism is nowhere near the top of that list.
A desire to stay alive does not equal racism, especially when compared to the rich White clown currently living in the White House.

trump-clown-720.jpg

"It has for some time been evident to careful observers of the Washington scene that while the daily news cycle inevitably focuses on the day’s dollop of distraction from Trump, his appointees in the various departments are marching ahead with a hard-right, reactionary agenda, while attracting very little attention.

"For example, the Interior Department is actively working to shrink national monuments and gut the Endangered Species Act, while opening more federal lands to mining, timbering, or ranching.

"The Commerce Department is pushing a radical agenda of new tariffs designed to bring our trading partners to heel.

"Housing and Urban Development is cutting back on housing subsidies for low-income people, and the Agriculture Department is pushing for new work requirements for SNAP (Food Stamps) recipients.

"The Justice Department is promoting measures to make voting more difficult, and criminalizing undocumented immigrants. Scott Pruitt at the Environmental Protection Agency was an exception in replicating Trump’s clownish behavior, but now that he’s gone, EPA will also operate under the radar to cut back on environmental regulations and promote fossil fuels."

The Clown: Trump’s Historical Role

Why would you need to survive a bunch of fights if you lived in a black neighborhood? Are you inferring that blacks are violent? That’s “racist”, according to lefties.

Libs believe in different standards for different folks. He is a good person, ie a liberal, so he gets a pass for saying shit that would get a conservative destroyed, if not actually violently attacked.

Forum List

Back