White supremacy and old fashioned fairy tales.

Other than this board, CNN and BSNBC I NEVER hear about this mythical nemisis.
Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?
Alt-right - Wikipedia
Lol at anyone DUMB ENOUGH to cite wiki, an open source/contribution website, as a reliable or legit source of information
Yelling "you are dumb, fake news" doesn't make the reality of the alt-right and what they are about go away.
I just schooled you ya fool. WIKI IS NOT, NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN A CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR RELIABLE INFORMATION.
Yes, yes. It is all just fake news and make believe.

Keep in mind i work in a metro of near 2.2 million people. All walks of life. As a contractor I work in all different parts of town and see and talk to all different types of people from every minority group to illegals to the very rich to the poor.
NONE of the people I have talked to in the last few years has ever mentioned white supremacists or anything remotely close to that.
On the contrary I have heard how old children's fairy tales are bad for our children because they promote sexual violence and racism and all other manner of RETARDED accusations about our DISTANT story telling past.
So without citing leftist trash sources can you show me an example of this rise in the KKK?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Liar.

I guess Charlottesville is the biggest example. I don’t suppose the one offs like the destruction of Jewish graves or the recent shooting show what your asking about, do they?
Charlottesville is indeed an example....of a HANDFULL of morons.

Graves being destroyed and mass murders are terrible examples. When you consider that shit happens all the time and also the glaring fact that JEWS ARE FUCKING WHITE
White supremists aka white nationalists aren’t just anti black and brown, they also hate Jews. They are tied in with much of the Nazi ideology. Where do you think blood and soil comes from and who do you think it was aimed at?
Couldn't tell you because IN MY LIFETIME it has been a non issue.

That's because you're white dumb ass.

logo1.png

vault-banner.jpg

White Supremacist Groups

White Supremacist Groups Part 1 of 2

White Supremacist Groups Part 2 of 2

Alt-right - Wikipedia
Lol at anyone DUMB ENOUGH to cite wiki, an open source/contribution website, as a reliable or legit source of information
Yelling "you are dumb, fake news" doesn't make the reality of the alt-right and what they are about go away.
I just schooled you ya fool. WIKI IS NOT, NOR HAS IT EVER BEEN A CREDIBLE SOURCE FOR RELIABLE INFORMATION.
Yes, yes. It is all just fake news and make believe.
Now you are calling Wiki a news source? Lol

Racist exist in all walks of life all over the globe. In this country they have no power and no influence.

The left has changed the definition of white supremacy. Long ago (and now still going on but denied by the left), the KKK was formed in support of Democrats and run by Democrats. Now, they will not admit this and have pushed the lie that the parties traded places since then.

Of course, now they consider white supremacists to be those who actually like their race or want to preserve it. While some on the left say this is ridiculous because whites are currently the majority, the left often talks about how whites will eventually disappear as more and more non-whites come here. Many professors dream of the day when white people are extinct. If anyone dares to suggest that it's okay to be white or that there is nothing wrong with preserving the white race, they are instantly labeled a racist.

If you aren't constantly denouncing your white race and white privilege and taking steps to have biracial children, you are guilty of white supremacy, according to the left. It's not okay to be white anymore. It's not okay to like being white. Nothing about you is acceptable if you are white. Especially if you are a white heterosexual male.

There is no rise in the KKK. The "increase" is merely a myth and the left counts white people who are okay with being white people when they "calculate" a rise in racism.

To do this, they have labeled virtually everything as racism. Border security? Racist. Love the constitution? Racist. Speak English and teach your children the same? Racist. Work and want to keep more of your earnings? Racist. Want our laws followed, from immigration to voting? Racist.

Black person who agrees with any white person regarding politics, religion or any other issue? Traitor, racist, Uncle Tom, etc...

White = racism. Always.

They claim you are racist by virtue of your skin color at birth. You cannot ever make up for the privilege of being born white. Of course, they are the racists because in order to believe the crap they are saying, you must first assume that whites are inherently better. The left claims to feel sorry for those not born white and they vilify all white people to make up for injustice of some not being born white.

The left has ensured that there is no way to win and people stop speaking out because they fear the attacks from the rabid leftists.

You cannot defend yourself. One look at your complexion and the left knows everything there is to know about each and every person on this planet. And our youth are being conditioned to believe this load of crap.

Forum List

Back