White supremacists

If he really did say he wants to "take a weed whacker to net neutrality," then it's unfortunate that the new FCC head doesn't know how the internet works.
Unfortunately you aren't discussing the topic.....
And he does know how the internet works, net neutrality is bullshit

If he really did say he wants to "take a weed whacker to net neutrality," then it's unfortunate that the new FCC head doesn't know how the internet works.
Unfortunately you aren't discussing the topic.....
And he does know how the internet works, net neutrality is bullshit
Tell us what net neutrality is

The govt shouldn't regulate the internet unless it involves crime.
Yiu can say it's going to do this or that like different lanes of traffic, but this shit wasn't around before this regulation. Just get more competition and make it easier to start a business to compete

Yiu can say it's going to do this or that like different lanes of traffic, but this shit wasn't around before this regulation. Just get more competition and make it easier to start a business to compete
So if your internet provider loses Drudgereport and Infowars, but holds on to Foxnews and TheBlaze.... would you keep or switch providers? Or would you prefer to still be able to visit all those sites?

So if your internet provider loses Drudgereport and Infowars, but holds on to Foxnews and TheBlaze.... would you keep or switch providers? Or would you prefer to still be able to visit all those sites?

I would switch to one. I don't trust the bullshit from the govt. Their solution is worse than the disease. But I've had Internet for 26 years and have never seen that, what's the rational for it now?

I would switch to one. I don't trust the bullshit from the govt. Their solution is worse than the disease. But I've had Internet for 26 years and have never seen that, what's the rational for it now?
The rationale is that there are only a handful of internet providers, and they could make tons of money by dictating what internet flows through their services. If you want access to all of the internet, then you should support net neutrality.

The rationale is that there are only a handful of internet providers, and they could make tons of money by dictating what internet flows through their services. If you want access to all of the internet, then you should support net neutrality.

I prefer the market. I dont trust the govt, so un5il I see it, Im not taking their word for it.Just get rid of regulations that make it difficult to start these businesses

I prefer the market. I dont trust the govt, so un5il I see it, Im not taking their word for it.Just get rid of regulations that make it difficult to start these businesses
You could start a web business for free right now. I can send you the links if you want them.

If net neutrality dies, then be prepared to pay off the bare handful of internet providers here in the U.S. to allow people to access your site.

You could start a web business for free right now. I can send you the links if you want them.

If net neutrality dies, then be prepared to pay off the bare handful of internet providers here in the U.S. to allow people to access your site.
Ill take my chances.
If we need to do something later, then we can. I see this as a false flag power grab

Ill take my chances.
If we need to do something later, then we can. I see this as a false flag power grab
If we need to do something later, then I hope we still have net neutrality. Because if that's gone, then the powers we're fighting will be in charge of our communication on the internet.

Ill take my chances.
If we need to do something later, then I hope we still have net neutrality. Because if that's gone, then the powers we're fighting will be in charge of our communication on the internet.

How do you know this?

What is the, pre emptive law making?

Forum List

Back