White Supremacists Are Taking Hate Offline and Onto the Streets

Status
Not open for further replies.
They started this war; it must also be them who starts the shooting.

It won't be long now.

Are you thinking Antifa? Some Texans told me the redneck militia's body is ready.

ANTIFA are just their brown shirts. The biggest mistake America has made, one that may well turn out fatal, was failing to accept that the democrats are in a war of annihilation against us. They will not stop until this nation is utterly destroyed and all opposition to their Totalitarian vision is crushed.

Antifa are just a bunch of thugs that beat people up. Get a grip man. What have they done lately? I understand you put a lot of energy into fluffing them and pulling them out from under your beds...but...seriously?
Thug mobs are okay with the folks like that just so long as they're lynching blacks.

Why just last week, eh Li'l Kim?

A hundred years ago the democrats indeed were lynching blacks. Now your allies are burning down schools and shooting Congressmen.

Poor Fawn, a joke to all.

iu

Stahp! You're making me hungry!

They started this war; it must also be them who starts the shooting.

It won't be long now.

Are you thinking Antifa? Some Texans told me the redneck militia's body is ready.

ANTIFA are just their brown shirts. The biggest mistake America has made, one that may well turn out fatal, was failing to accept that the democrats are in a war of annihilation against us. They will not stop until this nation is utterly destroyed and all opposition to their Totalitarian vision is crushed.

Antifa are just a bunch of thugs that beat people up. Get a grip man. What have they done lately? I understand you put a lot of energy into fluffing them and pulling them out from under your beds...but...seriously?
Thug mobs are okay with the folks like that just so long as they're lynching blacks.

A hundred years ago the democrats indeed were lynching blacks. Now your allies are burning down schools and shooting Congressmen.

iu
They were still conservatives.

iu
You mean like how black supremacists today are progressives like Lincoln?

[

I'd like to buy the world a Coke -- in perfect harmony.. We can't even control our own countries. Not jazzed about wrangling rodents and ferrets around the Globe. Better job for Obama as UN President.

First crisis we'd face is SwissExit and I'd miss the chocolate and the cheese.

Hey, I remember that song...

I'd like to buy the world a coke
and have America pay for it
I'd tell the world how great I am
and never spend a cent

It's the leftists dream...

iu
No, like how the south has always been more conservative than the north and more racist than the north. All that's changed is now they mostly vote Republican where they used to vote Democrat.

iu

You purged every single responsible, Conservative democrat from your party. Annihilated them. But just last week you CELEBRATED when one of them won election in Penn. At the rate your party is lurching to full out Marxist -- you're gonna need more conservative Dems or frauds who PRETEND to be Blue Dog Dems..

iu
No, like how the south has always been more conservative than the north and more racist than the north. All that's changed is now they mostly vote Republican where they used to vote Democrat.
Too bad the anti-white racism in the North negates your baseless stereotypes of the South.

Everywhere the people clamor for Farrakhan is where most of your voters are located.

This should be of great concern to all of us, as well as to our national security apparatus, but it is under-reported in the MSM and all but ignored by the Justice Department in favor of a focus on foreign threats- particularly Islam

National News

The rise of far-right extremism on the shadowy corners of the internet is a legitimate concern for those who value tolerance, peace and progress. Now a new study from the ADL’s Center for Extremism reports that radical white nationalist organizations are not content simply to congregate online; increasingly, they are spewing their hatred in traditional, highly visible public banners.

Over the last 10 months, anti-black, anti-immigrant and anti-Semitic banners have surfaced on highway overpasses and college campus rooftops across the country. The ADL counts at least 72 such banners since May 2017, an alarming rate of seven per month. Their messaging is decidedly political in nature, suggesting that the Trump administration’s backward policies, as well as the president’s constant stream of invective, have emboldened the most noxious segment of American society. “Groups associated with the alt right segment of the white supremacist movement are responsible for the bulk of this activism, and accounted for 73 percent of the incidents,” the ADL reveals.

So only certain people are allowed to protest ‘on the streets’?
According to liberals (who view themselves as victims) only they have free speech rights.

This:

Right+to+Offend+Poster.jpg

^^^^ If Leftist SJW Bedwetting Snowflakes do not like it they can go and get some Play Doh and crayons to comfort themselves.
They are are a threat to humanity.

This should be of great concern to all of us, as well as to our national security apparatus, but it is under-reported in the MSM and all but ignored by the Justice Department in favor of a focus on foreign threats- particularly Islam

National News

The rise of far-right extremism on the shadowy corners of the internet is a legitimate concern for those who value tolerance, peace and progress. Now a new study from the ADL’s Center for Extremism reports that radical white nationalist organizations are not content simply to congregate online; increasingly, they are spewing their hatred in traditional, highly visible public banners.

Over the last 10 months, anti-black, anti-immigrant and anti-Semitic banners have surfaced on highway overpasses and college campus rooftops across the country. The ADL counts at least 72 such banners since May 2017, an alarming rate of seven per month. Their messaging is decidedly political in nature, suggesting that the Trump administration’s backward policies, as well as the president’s constant stream of invective, have emboldened the most noxious segment of American society. “Groups associated with the alt right segment of the white supremacist movement are responsible for the bulk of this activism, and accounted for 73 percent of the incidents,” the ADL reveals.

So only certain people are allowed to protest ‘on the streets’?
According to liberals (who view themselves as victims) only they have free speech rights.

This:

Right+to+Offend+Poster.jpg

^^^^ If Leftist SJW Bedwetting Snowflakes do not like it they can go and get some Play Doh and crayons to comfort themselves.
Indeed...there is no right to “free speech” if it “creates a danger to others.”
{{meta.pageTitle}}

Wake up and smell the coffee dumbass! Hillary lost! The polls showed her winning in a landslide. Unfortunately, she was the one that got buried.
The polls don’t d not show her winning by a landslide. Pollsters made those claims. The final polls showed Hillary winning the popular vote by 3.2 points and she won it by 2.1 points.

That’s remarkably close for polling.

G’head, this is where you salivate over how the popular vote doesn’t count because you have no clue about what I just about the polls...

:lol:

I understand exactly what you said. You simply are not aware that your data is a lie.

One day, when you sustain a head injury or are under the influence of some mid-altering drug, you just might realize that your IQ has resided in the room temperature range for far too long in your lifetime and come to realize how truly large of a dumbass you are!
LOL

Saying you understood what I said isn’t the same as actually understanding what I said. Had you actually understood, you would realize the polls were remarkably close.

The State polls were not though, they had Hillary winning Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida and Michigan which all went to The Donald.
They didn't all show Hillary winning. Florida showed Trump winning. But all of those states were within the margin of error; meaning they're not wrong if they showed Hillary up by a slim margin but ultimately losing.

Wisconsin
Polls: Hillary +6.5
Actual: Trump +0.7

Pennsylvania
Polls: Hillary +1.9
Actual: Trump +0.7

Florida
Polls: Trump +0.2
Actual: Trump +1.2

Michigan
Polls: Hillary +3.4
Actual: Trump +0.3

Not only are you apparently generally stupid, you suck at math also!

All of these states except Florida were always counted in Hillary's win column.

Wisconsin: They were off by 7.2%! That's 7.2% whch sucks by any measure, unless you are talking a return on investment!
Pennsylvania: They were off by 2.6%! Not even that close.
Michigan: They were off by 3.7%! Even worse than Pennsylvania.

Florida was expected to go Trump, so I have no idea why you put that there. Another mystery generated by a limited intellect I guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back