White supremacist still using blacks have a lower IQ rhetoric?

You know, if you people quit using the race card, maybe people might take you seriously. Then again maybe not.
If youre white I could give a fuck if you take me seriously.... or not.
Spoken like a true racist ni**er
White cave monkeys like yourself hate when Black people treat you like the feral monkeys you are dont you?
laugh.gif

I'm almost 50 years old and don't plan on any more children. No zebras here boy.
I didnt mean you. No Black woman would let you touch them except maybe a crack hoe that needed a fix..

You don't have to worry about me touching a black woman. I wouldn't lower myself.
I know I dont have to worry. No Black woman would breed with a monkey like you. You might give her lice or something.

You act as if a black woman would have the option to say no. They can't say no to something that wouldn't take place.
Of course they have the option. You would never be able to get a Black woman unless she was high and said yes. What sane Black woman would sleep with a feral cave chimp such as yourself?
laugh.gif
I have just one thing to say to that. We should have picked our own damn cotton. America would be a better place, if we had.

I didnt mean you. No Black woman would let you touch them except maybe a crack hoe that needed a fix..

You don't have to worry about me touching a black woman. I wouldn't lower myself.
I know I dont have to worry. No Black woman would breed with a monkey like you. You might give her lice or something.

You act as if a black woman would have the option to say no. They can't say no to something that wouldn't take place.
Of course they have the option. You would never be able to get a Black woman unless she was high and said yes. What sane Black woman would sleep with a feral cave chimp such as yourself?
laugh.gif
I have just one thing to say to that. We should have picked our own damn cotton. America would be a better place, if we had.
You guys tried that but died out. I agree you should have picked your own cotton but since you are genetically unfit for hard work I get the need for you to bring stronger people than yourself to do the work and supply other know how. If that had not of happened the US would still be a penal colony of Englands.

laugh.gif
You guys tried that but died out. I agree you should have picked your own cotton but since you are genetically unfit for hard work I get the need for you to bring stronger people than yourself to do the work and supply other know how. If that had not of happened the US would still be a penal colony of England.

If blacks are so superior, why were they held as slaves for so long? Seems superior beings would have overcome more quickly.

laugh.gif
You guys tried that but died out. I agree you should have picked your own cotton but since you are genetically unfit for hard work I get the need for you to bring stronger people than yourself to do the work and supply other know how. If that had not of happened the US would still be a penal colony of Englands.
Seems to me blacks are genetically fit to produce bastard children.

laugh.gif
You guys tried that but died out. I agree you should have picked your own cotton but since you are genetically unfit for hard work I get the need for you to bring stronger people than yourself to do the work and supply other know how. If that had not of happened the US would still be a penal colony of England.

If blacks are so superior, why were they held as slaves for so long? Seems superior beings would have overcome more quickly.
I didnt say we were superior at killing and savagery. Thats the undisputed domain of you white cave monkeys.

laugh.gif
Yes we produce children easier as well. You whites are dying out due to being unable to produce enough children. Think about that as we impregnate those white women you cant and that run to us for mixed children. I dont understand what genetics have to do with marriage though?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Yes we produce children easier as well. You whites are dying out due to being unable to produce enough children. I dont understand what genetics have to do with marriage though?
Actually, it's blacks who are dying out. More black children are aborted than carried to term. You're exterminating yourselves.

laugh.gif
Yes we produce children easier as well. You whites are dying out due to being unable to produce enough children. I dont understand what genetics have to do with marriage though?
Actually, it's blacks who are dying out. More black children are aborted than carried to term. You're exterminating yourselves.
Sorry monkey. Blacks will never die out. After Asians, there are more Black people on this earth than anything white people can muster. You better do some research.

laugh.gif
Yes we produce children easier as well. You whites are dying out due to being unable to produce enough children. Think about that as we impregnate those white women you cant and that run to us for mixed children. I dont understand what genetics have to do with marriage though?

You produce more bastards. It's not a matter of can't, it's a matter of being responsible enough to not do this:

No respectable white woman would run to someone like you.

Sorry monkey. Blacks will never die out. After Asians, there are more Black people on this earth than anything white people can muster. You better do some research.
Not for long. The ones that aren't aborted are dying from aids. You better do some research.

You continue to produce bastards. That won't die out. It shows a lack of responsibility your kind seems to practice worldwide.

laugh.gif

You produce more bastards. It's not a matter of can't, it's a matter of being responsible enough to not do this:

Its a matter of cant. Your impotency is well documented. Thats why your white women flock to us.

laugh.gif

I didnt say we were superior at killing and savagery. Thats the undisputed domain of you white cave monkeys.

Doesn't address how white people were able to hold you as slaves for so long if you're superior.

As for killing, blacks being murdered are murdered by other blacks more than 90% of the time. As for being savage, all one needs to do is look at the comment made by the Kentucky player to see that.

Not for long. The ones that aren't aborted are dying from aids. You better do some research.
You better do some re research. AIDS epidemic is hitting your strong hold in europe pretty hard. That along with white womens tendency to instinctively search out the best genes has already seriously undercut the white population. Thats why they have started making up terms like Black caucasian so you guys feel at ease.

Its a matter of cant. Your impotency is well documented. Thats why your white women flock to us.

If they come to you, they aren't the type white woman that's worth having. You can have them.

laugh.gif

Doesn't address how white people were able to hold you as slaves for so long if you're superior.

As for killing, blacks being murdered are murdered by other blacks more than 90% of the time. As for being savage, all one needs to do is look at the comment made by the Kentucky player to see that.
I already addressed that. You white monkeys are more savage and animalistic than any form of human on the planet. Must be the neanderthal DNA. Its easy when its more white monkeys than Black humans.

If they come to you, they aren't the type white woman that's worth having. You can have them.

Of course not. I understand it hurts you and now your going to cry sour grapes. You monkeys always say that. The problem is these white women dont need your permission. They love us Black men. We are genetically stronger. They know that and seek us out.

Of course not. I understand it hurts you and now your going to cry sour grapes. You monkeys always say that. The problem is these white women dont need your permission. They love us Black men. We are genetically stronger. They know that and seek us out.

Well. It's been fun, watching you make an ass of yourself, but you're starting to bore me. Gotta love that ignore button. So long sucka.

Well. It's been fun, watching you make an ass of yourself, but you're starting to bore. Gotta love that ignore button. So long sucka.

Weak white cave monkeys always have to use the ignore button to keep from being hurt by the truth. :laugh:

Forum List

Back