White supremacist still using blacks have a lower IQ rhetoric?

Is there any way to quantify the effects of a couple hundred years of social injustice, including a lengthy period of goal-focused breeding on the parts of slave-owners?! Yes, they treated their fellow human beings as livestock and bred them accordingly...for certain desired attributes. They wanted strong backs, not particularly strong minds. That embarrassing chapter in American history was followed up by another century of segregation, during which educational resources and opportunities for blacks were significantly stunted as compared to nearly all other ethnicities in the United States.

And now, after fewer than three generations with a woefully inadequate affirmative action program in effect, we have a group of ignorant whites bitching and moaning based on "a gap" which all the evidence suggests has everything to do with environment and nothing to do with race. :rolleyes:

If slavery and racial discrimination are responsible for the low IQ's of American Negroes, why do American Negroes have higher averages than African Negroes? The average IQ of American Negroes is 85. The average IQ of African Negroes is 70.
IQ is BS pure and simple. Its assimilation. Africans come over here and do better in college than any race of people.
No they don't.
Sure they do cave monkey.

Census Foreign-born Africans Most Educated Immigrants in the U.S. at Tadias Magazine
Oh my god youre fucking dumb! Africans, just as i said, do NOT do better than any other "race". Your mistake is in the title of the article YOU posted. Lets see if you are smart enough to figure out your mistake. I bet you arent. :laugh:

Is there any way to quantify the effects of a couple hundred years of social injustice, including a lengthy period of goal-focused breeding on the parts of slave-owners?! Yes, they treated their fellow human beings as livestock and bred them accordingly...for certain desired attributes. They wanted strong backs, not particularly strong minds. That embarrassing chapter in American history was followed up by another century of segregation, during which educational resources and opportunities for blacks were significantly stunted as compared to nearly all other ethnicities in the United States.

And now, after fewer than three generations with a woefully inadequate affirmative action program in effect, we have a group of ignorant whites bitching and moaning based on "a gap" which all the evidence suggests has everything to do with environment and nothing to do with race. :rolleyes:

If slavery and racial discrimination are responsible for the low IQ's of American Negroes, why do American Negroes have higher averages than African Negroes? The average IQ of American Negroes is 85. The average IQ of African Negroes is 70.

A few reasons. There is white admixture in American Blacks. Nutrition is better in first world nations. And western civilization gives more opportunity to practice the thinking skills being measured by IQ tests.

White genes help too.

IQ is BS pure and simple. Its assimilation. Africans come over here and do better in college than any race of people.

If African Negroes are so intelligent, why have they made such a mess of their countries since independence?

If African Negroes are so intelligent, why have they made such a mess of their countries since independence?
True, Africans arent exactly good at doing stuff.

A few reasons. There is white admixture in American Blacks. Nutrition is better in first world nations. And western civilization gives more opportunity to practice the thinking skills being measured by IQ tests.
White admixture has nothing to do with it. Its assimilation. We are privy to whites way of thinking so of course we have a better chance at getting the question "right" according to whites point of view.

I dont think I will delve into the admixture topic as it is too provocative.

we think of intelligence as a 'mental' trait but it is still governed by physical attributes such as the size of the brain, conduction of the neurons, etc. reaction time has a moderate correlation (r=.3) to IQ, or more specifically they both have a correlation to g. decision time has a much higher correlation (r=.5) to IQ. there is no cultural ambiguity for pushing the button that lights up. yet individuals with faster decision times are found to have higher IQs and be accessed as smarter.

IQ tests are extremely flawed. They are only a good measure when comparing people in the same locales who live under similar economic conditions.
That actually isn't true. You can read the about entire history of this phenomenon here... Race and intelligence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It IS true. I have an entire careers worth of experience regarding IQ testing.

You, Godboy, can kindly go fuck yourself. In 100 years you'll be remembered as a complete fool.

In 100 years, you won't be remembered at all.

Africans come over here and do better in college than any race of people.

I looked that up on the internet. It seems that African Negroes who immigrate to the United States have a higher rate of college degrees than any other racial group. There was no mention of where they went to college, what majors they held, and how well they did.

It does not pass the laugh test that crossing the Atlantic raises the intelligence of people who are so incapable in their own counties.

White admixture has nothing to do with it. Its assimilation. We are privy to whites way of thinking so of course we have a better chance at getting the question "right" according to whites point of view.

I dont think I will delve into the admixture topic as it is too provocative.

we think of intelligence as a 'mental' trait but it is still governed by physical attributes such as the size of the brain, conduction of the neurons, etc. reaction time has a moderate correlation (r=.3) to IQ, or more specifically they both have a correlation to g. decision time has a much higher correlation (r=.5) to IQ. there is no cultural ambiguity for pushing the button that lights up. yet individuals with faster decision times are found to have higher IQs and be accessed as smarter.
I disagree. Every IQ test I have taken has had questions on it that have two correct answers. The correct one is the one the makers of the test say is correct. Who is making the test?

Africans come over here and do better in college than any race of people.

I looked that up on the internet. It seems that African Negroes who immigrate to the United States have a higher rate of college degrees than any other racial group. There was no mention of where they went to college, what majors they held, and how well they did.

It does not pass the laugh test that crossing the Atlantic raises the intelligence of people who are so incapable in their own counties.
Nothing you said made any sense. Africans from Africa come over here and do better than any race of people in college. That has nothing to do with just getting the degree. If they were not more intelligent then why arent white immigrants getting more degrees than they are?

They havent made a mess. White people have made a mess by financing dictators.

IQ tests are extremely flawed. They are only a good measure when comparing people in the same locales who live under similar economic conditions.
That actually isn't true. You can read the about entire history of this phenomenon here... Race and intelligence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You, Godboy, can kindly go fuck yourself. In 100 years you'll be remembered as a complete fool.

In 100 years there wont be a pure white left. I see many mixed children in your future.:laugh:

In 100 years there wont be a pure white left. I see many mixed children in your future.:laugh:

I'm almost 50 years old and don't plan on any more children. No zebras here boy.

I'm almost 50 years old and don't plan on any more children. No zebras here boy.
I didnt mean you. No Black woman would let you touch them except maybe a crack hoe that needed a fix..

I didnt mean you. No Black woman would let you touch them except maybe a crack hoe that needed a fix..

You don't have to worry about me touching a black woman. I wouldn't lower myself.

You don't have to worry about me touching a black woman. I wouldn't lower myself.
I know I dont have to worry. No Black woman would breed with a monkey like you. You might give her lice or something.

You know, if you people quit using the race card, maybe people might take you seriously. Then again maybe not.

I know I dont have to worry. No Black woman would breed with a monkey like you. You might give her lice or something.

You act as if a black woman would have the option to say no. They can't say no to something that wouldn't take place.

You act as if a black woman would have the option to say no. They can't say no to something that wouldn't take place.
Of course they have the option. You would never be able to get a Black woman unless she was high and said yes. What sane Black woman would sleep with a feral cave chimp such as yourself?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back