White Supremacist in America...

Debate? What debate?
Some nutter says out of nowhere that I'm like Hitler, and that's "debate" at your level?
Too funny.
Maybe he knows what he's talking about.
Or maybe he's just another online nutter who invokes Hitler because he lacks the intellectual capacity for critical thought.

Nutters have found a way to dilute and trivialize H-I-T-L-E-R because screaming his name is the best they can do.

How proud you must be.

Last edited:
"enable racism at a macro level"?

I don't feel like I am doing that.

For my whole life, ignoring those people was working just fine. They had their little rallies, of 7 to 12 people every now and then, and published their little newsletters and quietly died off a little more each year.

I don't see that anything has changed, expect that now, I am being accused of supporting them, because I want my interests represented in national policy.

That people are really telling me that, seriously, and that it is driving the Conventional Wisdom in my nation,

is insane to me. And no one can explain it, without dissolving in some fashion.

As you have done.

It is quite disheartening.
Oh well!

Remind me, why are you here, on a discussion forum, if not to have discussions?
To observe behaviors & thought processes and occasionally belch out my opinion.

Sharing your opinion, but refusing to discuss it, on a discussion forum, is not right.
I have conversations here all the time. I just no longer burn effort or bandwidth when I know I'm wasting my time, and/or when I already know where the conversation is going to go.

I think you can report me if you want. Or put me on ignore. Or don't.

But this complaining gets old.

You accused me of enabling racism, but won't let me refute it. That is worthy of complaint. I would not do that to you.

I will not report you. I am not here to see my opponents censored. That is a game other people play, lesser people. You have to be a pretty bad troll, to get me to report you.

I WANT to hear from other viewpoints, so that I can at least try to understand them.

Oh well!

Sharing your opinion, but refusing to discuss it, on a discussion forum, is not right.
I have conversations here all the time. I just no longer burn effort or bandwidth when I know I'm wasting my time, and/or when I already know where the conversation is going to go.

You accused me of enabling racism, but won't let me refute it. That is worthy of complaint. I would not do that to you.

I will not report you. I am not here to see my opponents censored. That is a game other people play, lesser people. You have to be a pretty bad troll, to get me to report you.

I WANT to hear from other viewpoints, so that I can at least try to understand them.
You and I have beat this dead horse so many times that the horse is now the size of a gerbil.

I'm done with that. I feel bad for the horse. Maybe you'll have better luck with someone else.

Libs like Mac1958 just don't get it. They were caught flat footed with Trump took America by storm. Mac didn't realize that Americans were sick of the racism from left wingers.

Americans are taking their country back.

You and I have beat this dead horse so many times that the horse is now the size of a gerbil.

I'm done with that. I feel bad for the horse. Maybe you'll have better luck with someone else.

If you are capable of discussing issues, without needing to bring up, racism, we never have to discuss it again.

Forum List

Back