White Supremacist Hacks Into Trayvon Martin's Email, Leaks Everything Online

i see a young black boy in this picture...what do you see ?

Someone that doesn't look like he is 12.
For Zimmerman they used an old jail photo...for Pete's sake.

This Zimmerman guy is probably guilty of something....he may only be guilty of bad judgement...or guilty of murder or somewhere in between. That doesn't mean that the media and the race baiters should assume total guilt from day one and try to make a system-wide accusation of racism.

True, but I think most media outlets grabbed the first photos they could find.
That's what they do.

they used the pictures that are available.

In Zimm's case, all they had was the publicly available image of his mug shot for a Felony with Violence --

And the family was asked for a picture, so they supplied what they thought best represented him.

It wasn't some great conspiracy. It's not like media orgs have a database of everyone's current picture on files, as some of these yahoos have been making it out to be.

The NY Times picked up on this and other right wing lies about the case.

Bloggers Cherry-Pick From Social Media to Cast Trayvon Martin as a Menace

Klanklannon included none of Martin’s emails in his leak, because the picture they paint is of a normal high school junior preparing for college. A screenshot of Trayvon’s Gmail inbox our source provided us is heartbreaking. Martin apparently used his Gmail account for his college search, and it’s filled with emails about upcoming SAT tests and scholarship applications. (“Trayvon, now is the best time to take the SATs!”) One email included the results of a career aptitude test, our source said. It “talked about his interest in aeronautics and stuff.”

i see a young black boy in this picture...what do you see ?

Someone that doesn't look like he is 12.
For Zimmerman they used an old jail photo...for Pete's sake.

This Zimmerman guy is probably guilty of something....he may only be guilty of bad judgement...or guilty of murder or somewhere in between. That doesn't mean that the media and the race baiters should assume total guilt from day one and try to make a system-wide accusation of racism.

True, but I think most media outlets grabbed the first photos they could find.

I don't believe that. I really don't. Anyone who doesn't believe the media would purposely distort a story should remember the Rodney King incident and how the media was the single reason why the riots to place.

Forum List

Back