White Supremacist Accused of Amtrak Terror Attack Also Attended Alt-Right Event In Charlottesville,

26231715_10156161569153447_53579168428204657_n.jpg
And this kind of shit, is why I became a white nationalist.

This is what we were taught in school.
matching_holding_hands_around_the_world.png

This is more like it.

an-canned-multiculturalism-is-destroying-the-indigenous-cultures-of-europe-21828355.png

It's unfortunate that most people are just Sub-Humans, and never grow up mentally.

not-listening-la-la-la-la-la.jpg
We have to aim the white nationalist message towards the young, we will never convince the boomers, gen xers, millenials... Gen Z is listening and ripe for it, they don't believe what they're being taught in school, they have to deal with all the garbage diversity brings, and they hate it. The future looks brighter, though that huffpo article you posted was kind of a black pill.

This is more like it.

an-canned-multiculturalism-is-destroying-the-indigenous-cultures-of-europe-21828355.png

It's unfortunate that most people are just Sub-Humans, and never grow up mentally.

We have to aim the white nationalist message towards the young, we will never convince the boomers, gen xers, millenials... Gen Z is listening and ripe for it, they don't believe what they're being taught in school, they have to deal with all the garbage diversity brings, and they hate it. The future looks brighter, though that huffpo article you posted was kind of a black pill.

I'm a Millennial (31 years old)
I've been racially aware for about 15 years now, most of which started by reading Rushton's work online which exposed racial inequality, and how much our society has lied about it.

I really see most of my peers as Sub-Humans.... How could they spend all this time online, and not grow mentally?

This is more like it.

I've been racially aware for about 15 years now, most of which started by reading Rushton's work online which exposed racial inequality, and how much our society has lied about it.

I really see most of my peers as Sub-Humans.... How could they spend all this time online, and not grow mentally?
I am a Gen Xer, there are still a lot of conservatives and libertarians from my generation, but I'm from the time that they really started to ramp up on leftism in schools...I actually started school before there was a MLK Jr. Day...I saw all of that stuff go down during my childhood. And I was not racially aware much at all, my parents are boomer conservatives so I was taught everyone is equal, even at home. I've only been into this stuff for about a year, though I always noticed differences between the races, I just never really thought of things that way.

While I am glad I found out the truth, it has harmed some relationships I wish weren't. But I'm all about the truth, even if it is uncomfortable and may cause me to lose friends.

This is more like it.

I am a Gen Xer, there are still a lot of conservatives and libertarians from my generation, but I'm from the time that they really started to ramp up on leftism in schools...I actually started school before there was a MLK Jr. Day...I saw all of that stuff go down during my childhood. And I was not racially aware much at all, my parents are boomer conservatives so I was taught everyone is equal, even at home. I've only been into this stuff for about a year, though I always noticed differences between the races, I just never really thought of things that way.

While I am glad I found out the truth, it has harmed some relationships I wish weren't. But I'm all about the truth, even if it is uncomfortable and may cause me to lose friends.

Once you wake up you can't ever go back and you learn the rabbit hole is deeper than ever.

I've been awake 14 yrs.

Oops sorry you were talking to someone else...

This is more like it.

Once you wake up you can't ever go back and you learn the rabbit hole is deeper than ever.

I've been awake 14 yrs.

Oops sorry you were talking to someone else...
Oh well, youre welcome to respond. The race thing is recent for me, but I was awake to a lot of what is going on for a long time...probably around 14-15 years now.

no one believes that. :rofl:

you are here all day every day.... if you were productive, you wouldn't be. And if you had anything, you wouldn't be the psycho bully that you are. you'd be too comfortable in your own world.

you might find that therapy would assist you so that you don't have to make claims that anyone can tell are lies.

Really shit fer brains? Did you conduct a pole?

You should make better use of your time and take an introduction to law class.
How does one conduct a 'pole'? I guess you are the 'pole' expert..funny how the anti-gay crowd always has tendencies..ya know? I've read KY is best..for the 'conducting' of said pole.
But..I'll bow to your stated expertise.

Honestly FlacidDick, I would think you to be one of the best suited to answer that... :eusa_whistle:
He sure sounds like a pole smoker.

I was really aiming it at Nazi Jill, but if FlacidDickKleagle wants to punch der tar baby, who am I to stop his dumb Marxist ass?

I do indeed disagree with you, and you are indeed a Maoist.

But you are not everyone, though you certainly think only of yourself....

Iz dat beez ebonics?

When you spend your time preaching Marxism of the most radical stripe, you sort of lose the chance to make such claims, sploogy. :dunno:

So, your buddies hate you? :eek:

I can see why. :thup:

What in your feeble mind is the "alt-right" agenda? Retention of the 1st and 2nd Amendments that you so viciously fight to end? Opposition to a treasonous coup against the legally elected commander in chief?
Wow! You sure live in an alternate reality, I'll say that. Just make shit up and go with..that your hallmark?

DERP.

You have no capacity to do anything but post memes from ThinkHatred and DailyKRAP.

You are in fact a dolt, incapable of making or defending a cogent argument.

Typical Marxist.
Damn..two responses to the same post..panties in a bunch..lack wit.

Poor FlacidDickKleagle....
ROTFLMAO!

That's all you got...You inbred, cum-guzzling gutter tramp. En-syphillated chancre ridden butt hole licker

When you kiss your boyfriend...slip him some of the shit-stained tongue..I bet he'll like it.

the-tourettes-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

Forum List

Back