White supermacist gets life in prison for murdering family

Questioner

Nov 26, 2019
Daniel Lewis Lee will be the first federal prisoner executed in 17 years. Relatives of his victims are pleading for his life

This fellow and his companions allegedly tortured and murdered a family, including an 8 year old girl. Strangely, the victims' family members don't want the death penalty. Supposedly they're "white supremacists" or Neo-Nazi gang members.

I'd argue that the fellow is an obvious psychopath and deserves the death penalty, however his family apparently sees it differently - I'm not sure what their logic is, but they apparently think the death penalty will allow him to get off "too quick", and it would be better for him to spend life behind bars thinking about what he did. What are the thoughts on this?

21935020-0-image-a-11_1575702238856.jpg

Interesting...…

"It's also an unusual message for Peterson to deliver: she is a Trump supporter asking the President..'For one time in your life, lean to your better self and know that this is wrong. And I don't want this done,' Peterson said."

Tough shit granny.....this guy needs to be put to death....

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

"It's also an unusual message for Peterson to deliver: she is a Trump supporter asking the President..'For one time in your life, lean to your better self and know that this is wrong. And I don't want this done,' Peterson said."

That may appeal to our collective sence of vengance, but it sure ain't no deterent.

I said fuck you to a dickhead, you can twist it into anything ya like.
For what, for saying he should be hung? Why?

He has TDS. He also has a low 60’s IQ, although that usually goes hand in hand with TDS. I’ve bitch slapped him in plenty of other threads so he is just here to vent his frustrations.

He has TDS. He also has a low 60’s IQ, although that usually goes hand in hand with TDS. I’ve bitch slapped him in plenty of other threads so he is just here to vent his frustrations.
Thanks for the snowflaky diagnosis hon.

Fuck off.
So you're defending this guy?

image.jpg

Fuck off.

You're a fucking dumbass.

image.jpg
Memes, for when you're utterly spent.

image.jpg
Memes, for when you're utterly spent.

Random “Fuck off” posts, for when you’re utterly unhinged.

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

That may appeal to our collective sence of vengance, but it sure ain't no deterent.
Death penalty isn't about "deterrence". Its JUST to take the life of one who intentionally took an I innocent human life. Right abortion "doctors "?

View attachment 294324

Interesting...…

Death penalty isn't about "deterrence". Its JUST to take the life of one who intentionally took an I innocent human life. Right abortion "doctors "?
No, slaughtering others gives our lives meaning. We just need to dehumanize them first.

Forum List

Back