White Substance Mailed to Governor Brewer

And where were you when all the Democrats were getting death threats?

That's right, silent, because you don't care if Democrats are killed. Hack.

And where were you when all the Democrats were getting death threats?

That's right, silent, because you don't care if Democrats are killed. Hack.

Can you show me some proof of the death threats????

they should use a little imagination and mail her some brown sugah.

Huh... No where in that link did it identify the sender as a Democrat. Is there something I am missing? Could it not be just as likely that the sender is a disgruntled illegal alien? That person would, by law, be unable to vote and would therefore have no real political affiliation. Though I suppose we could imagine where his or her political sympathies lie...

KMAN, I do not like the fact that Brewer received this type of threat anymore than you. By the same token, I do not care for people jumping to conclusions with regard to the perpetrator and his or her politics, which, IMO, ceased to matter once the envelope was mailed and the felony committed.

Regardless of the politics of the sender, they are now a criminal.

This is how Democrats protest... Instead of protesting peacefully they do this...

No wonder people are jumping ship from the Democratic party.

Update: Confirmed, White Substance Mailed to Governor Brewer | RedState

maybe it was a republican who is pissed that he might have to mow his lawn himself.

Republicans already mow their own yards...

oh really?

84fe49e0050b7e8ef04e0045ebc3c650.gif

Huh... No where in that link did it identify the sender as a Democrat. Is there something I am missing? Could it not be just as likely that the sender is a disgruntled illegal alien? That person would, by law, be unable to vote and would therefore have no real political affiliation. Though I suppose we could imagine where his or her political sympathies lie...

KMAN, I do not like the fact that Brewer received this type of threat anymore than you. By the same token, I do not care for people jumping to conclusions with regard to the perpetrator and his or her politics, which, IMO, ceased to matter once the envelope was mailed and the felony committed.

Regardless of the politics of the sender, they are now a criminal.

It's a nice gesture on your part hjmick, but if KMAN is making such threads in the first place, then it's likely he doesn't care about the facts.

Forum List

Back