White Students Blocked From Going to Class = Democrats Political Suicide Over DACA

I hope this gets a lot of press!

It might have, 4 years ago when it happened, this link about the NY school is two years old.

Don't feed the race baiters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing has changed has it? Does DNC reject or rejoice in this type of behavior?

It might have, 4 years ago when it happened, this link about the NY school is two years old.

Nothing has changed has it? Does DNC reject or rejoice in this type of behavior?

It's not the DNC's place to judge, it's law enforcement. The Berkley police should have been sued for allowing it to happen. Let the university police pay out a few million dollar judgments and that shit would come to an end.

They should be expelling these stupid pricks.

They're proving themselves incapable of being educated.

It's not the DNC's place to judge, it's law enforcement. The Berkley police should have been sued for allowing it to happen. Let the university police pay out a few million dollar judgments and that shit would come to an end.

University President should of had the balls to it. The DoJ should have pursued “hate crime charges.”

Does it matter if it was 2 years ago? The problem is still ongoing and only getting much much worse.

That would make it a current event instead of history, wouldn't it? Dragging crap form 2-4 years ago does nothing to advance or resolve what's happening today.

It is happening today. Democrats have made race a political issue.
Pelosi Tells Story of Grandson Wishing He Had 'Brown Skin and Brown Eyes'

Every time I see this kind of stupid shit happening I become less sympathetic toward the 'dreamers'. Do we really want to assure ourselves of ever more of these problems, protests, riots, whining.

They should be thrilled to have others paying their way through school. Especially when so many of them are obviously not ready for college (or probably high school). Lamebrains. They appreciate nothing about this country.
And you are not alone. If you would have told me 5 years ago I would feel this way, I would say you are crazy. They are fucking themselves with this bullshit.
I used to be extremely supportive of blacks and their concerns.

No more.

BLM imbeciles, the never-ending riots, high crime, non-stop whining, obnoxious behavior like that exhibited at the Bernie event, and many more negative behaviors have changed my mind completely. Now I just think blacks are a royal pain in the ass. Hell, we even have Affirmative Action Oscars. How fucking pathetic is that. They should at least call them the "Leroy". Lol...
And...it is even permeating into the olympics now. The black dude..Shani..is having a hissy because this is black history month and he didn't get to be flag carrier in the opening ceremony. He didn't come out and say it, but he is alluding to the usual catch phrase of "RACISTS WON'T LET ME CARRY THE FLAG CUZ I IS BLACK!" bullhit.
Fuck black history month and fuck Shani dude. Grow the fuck up already, shut the fuck up and represent the sport. Or...stay in da hood and whine.

Does it matter if it was 2 years ago? The problem is still ongoing and only getting much much worse.

That would make it a current event instead of history, wouldn't it? Dragging crap form 2-4 years ago does nothing to advance or resolve what's happening today.

Yeah, instead of just pointing a laughing at her ass, here you are helping her cause.

Pelosi is a fucking liar. No way a kid would say such a thing. Kids don't give a shit about this crap. They are kids. All they want is burgers, xbox, their friends. Her stating her grandson said such a thing is nothing but bullshit.

And...it is even permeating into the olympics now. The black dude..Shani..is having a hissy because this is black history month and he didn't get to be flag carrier in the opening ceremony. He didn't come out and say it, but he is alluding to the usual catch phrase of "RACISTS WON'T LET ME CARRY THE FLAG CUZ I IS BLACK!" bullhit.
Fuck black history month and fuck Shani dude. Grow the fuck up already, shut the fuck up and represent the sport. Or...stay in da hood and whine.
Maybe now they'll make "Whining" an Olympic event. Blacks will win every medal in sight. Maybe that will shut them up.

Maybe....

For about two minutes...

Forum List

Back