White Stand Your Ground killer sentenced to 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody should be allowed to shoot someone who is unarmed and backing away. Nobody. Not whites, not Blacks, not Hispanics. Nobody. If he had been charged with Brandishing for pulling Sam Colt, I would have agreed that it was a frivolous charge. Because once the gun appeared, the threat ended. But the threat just changed sides. Now Drejka was the baddie once he pulled the trigger.
The shooter was just beaten to the ground and probably couldnt see that his assailant was backing away.

How badly does someone have to beat you before you can use lethal force, moron?

I was going to post,, it’s seems like our rights are being stripped every day.
What they are doing to trump make this seem like a nothing, but in fact should make us all worried when big black angry men can just beat up smaller people.
And get away with it.

We are getting punished for being born white.

White male fragility is such a burden to carry through life.
Not that much of a burden. As im sure you noticed, we dominate in all fields.
You dominate in fragility and hysteria.
Why are you backs always rioting and crying ? Lol

What they are doing to trump make this seem like a nothing, but in fact should make us all worried when big black angry men can just beat up smaller people.
And get away with it.

Nobody should be allowed to shoot someone who is unarmed and backing away. Nobody. Not whites, not Blacks, not Hispanics. Nobody. If he had been charged with Brandishing for pulling Sam Colt, I would have agreed that it was a frivolous charge. Because once the gun appeared, the threat ended. But the threat just changed sides. Now Drejka was the baddie once he pulled the trigger.
Bull shit! 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites..you push someone like that then step forward for more..kiss your ass good bye..

That guy was viciously pushed to the ground by a much bigger person, he was probably disoriented he probably saw when we saw the black Tommy Ford after the push .. see ya later
When you twits have to murder unarmed teenagers because you're scared, you're too scared.

And get away with it.

What's a "back"?

I'm white darling, see how ya'll are and do? You're hysterical.

And get away with it.

Bull shit! 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites..you push someone like that then step forward for more..kiss your ass good bye..

That guy was viciously pushed to the ground by a much bigger person, he was probably disoriented he probably saw when we saw the black Tommy Ford after the push .. see ya later
When you twits have to murder unarmed teenagers because you're scared, you're too scared.
We have a right to defend ourselves.. learn from their mistakes lol

And get away with it.

You have a right to kill black folk because you're scared, and the mistake is all your's and the system's; same as it ever was.

And get away with it.

What's a "back"?

So you don’t treat blacks equal? What if I shoved a smaller black across a parking lot for yelling at my white white? What should happen to me?

And get away with it.

You have a right to kill black folk because you're scared, and the mistake is all your's and the system's; same as it ever was.
So you are white and projecting? Sorry to hear you are scared

Who is arguing "I get to kill when ...."? The fallacy of your knee-jerk assumption is noted.

And get away with it.

I'd think white guilt would be worse...a bunch of idiot leftist racists causing them grief in their feeble minds

Who is arguing "I get to kill when ...."? The fallacy of your knee-jerk assumption is noted.
Huh

And get away with it.

And science, technology, business, music, acting, movie making, etc.

I remember growing up and thinking black people did nothing wrong and white people were the most racist people in the world and then I woke up ..

You have a sickness ..get help.. love your self.. you are not bad person.

And get away with it.

I'd think white guilt would be worse...a bunch of idiot leftist racists causing them grief in their feeble minds
Awareness and guilt are not the same thing. But of course the guilt/sin/blame paradigm is ridiculous because it allows everyone to avoid any and all responsibility for anything.

And get away with it.

What's a "back"?

Ah, youre here to signal your virtue to everyone. Now it makes sense.

I remember growing up and thinking black people did nothing wrong and white people were the racist people in the world and then I woke up ..

You have a sickness ..get help.. live your self.. you are not bad person.
Have you seen me argue that? Of course not. There are people. Then there are institutions and societies, some of which were founded upon white supremacy and racism; yours/ours being chief among them, as you know full well which is why you have to shout down reality so vociferously.

And get away with it.

Awareness and guilt are not the same thing. But of course the guilt/sin/blame paradigm is ridiculous because it allows everyone to avoid any and all responsibility for anything.
Telling black People that break the law and commit crimes that ITS NOT THEIR FAULT , is The most racist thing you can do ..
you can’t go around assisting small white men because of slavery.. you will get shot

What's a "back"?

Ah, youre here to signal your virtue to everyone. Now it makes sense.
I see what I see, and so do you, which explains why you're so triggered by the posts.

And get away with it.

I'm white and have no gulit or shame. I'm weary of the racial division angle and it's clear who's promoting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back