White Stand Your Ground killer sentenced to 20 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
With all the outrage when he was found Guilty, I assumed the sentencing of Michael Drejka would be big on the boards. Nope. Nothing but Trump, and Trump.

But Drejka was sentenced to Twenty Years for killing McGlockton.

Killer of black man in parking dispute gets 20 years | Daily Mail Online

Adios Michael. For at least fifteen years you’re going to be living in Public Housing. During this time you will have the opportunity to reflect on what you did. It wasn’t your parking spot.

I am sure that some of the White Power folks on the board are furious. Good. Because it shows that they are a small minority of the population. You know the ones. The ones outraged that Guyger was found guilty. The ones furious that anyone was found guilty for killing a criminal, and by Criminal they mean Black.

So here you go. Explain why this was an outrage. Or celebrate a murdering thug getting tossed into the State Prison. The only good news for him, the Male Prisons are a little less corrupt than the Female Prisons in Florida. But I am sure he will be a model prisoner, and perhaps finally learn to control that temper of his.

I was going to post,, it’s seems like our rights are being stripped every day.
What they are doing to trump make this seem like a nothing, but in fact should make us all worried when big black angry men can just beat up smaller people.
And get away with it.

We are getting punished for being born white.

What they are doing to trump make this seem like a nothing, but in fact should make us all worried when big black angry men can just beat up smaller people.
And get away with it.

White male fragility is such a burden to carry through life.

And get away with it.

Nobody should be allowed to shoot someone who is unarmed and backing away. Nobody. Not whites, not Blacks, not Hispanics. Nobody. If he had been charged with Brandishing for pulling Sam Colt, I would have agreed that it was a frivolous charge. Because once the gun appeared, the threat ended. But the threat just changed sides. Now Drejka was the baddie once he pulled the trigger.

Good. Maybe he can get out in 10 if he behaves himself in prison.

I figured fifteen. I doubt that even with good behavior they will parole him after ten. Perhaps twelve, with half a dozen years of Parole added in as part of the deal. Fifteen with good behavior and no parole.

And get away with it.

Not that much of a burden. As im sure you noticed, we dominate in all fields.

And get away with it.

Looks Like the black looked fragile when that Equalizer was pulled lol

And get away with it.

Not that much of a burden. As im sure you noticed, we dominate in all fields.
You dominate in fragility and hysteria.

And get away with it.

Nobody should be allowed to shoot someone who is unarmed and backing away. Nobody. Not whites, not Blacks, not Hispanics. Nobody. If he had been charged with Brandishing for pulling Sam Colt, I would have agreed that it was a frivolous charge. Because once the gun appeared, the threat ended. But the threat just changed sides. Now Drejka was the baddie once he pulled the trigger.
Bull shit! 84% of interracial violence is blacks attacking whites..you push someone like that then step forward for more..kiss your ass good bye..

That guy was viciously pushed to the ground by a much bigger person, he was probably disoriented he probably saw when we saw the black Tommy Ford after the push .. see ya later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back