White South African farmers to be removed from their land | Daily Mail Online

His "point" is that they are not "smart enough" to farm. Thats just bullshit.

Anyone can do subsistence farming and manage a little garden maybe 50 feet square. But farming say 3000 acres takes a lot of machinery and tech skills. THINK

I am quite sure there are plenty of blacks there who have the skills it takes.

There may be a few, but whoever they have over them will work the system and screw everybody. Watch.

Anyone can do subsistence farming and manage a little garden maybe 50 feet square. But farming say 3000 acres takes a lot of machinery and tech skills. THINK

Well then you're an idiot because there lare just a few if any. Very very few africans can do anything useful. Technology is beyond blacks.

Well then you're an idiot because there lare just a few if any. Very very few africans can do anything useful. Technology is beyond blacks.

You are the idiot here son. You comment has no basis in fact,

There may be a few, but whoever they have over them will work the system and screw everybody. Watch.

Another stupid ass white boy making comments about things he knows nothing about.

Another stupid ass white boy making comments about things he knows nothing about.
Why don't you move to Zimbabwe and post here in a few years about how great it's been without whitey's racism oppressing you?

Why don't you move to Zimbabwe and post here in a few years about how great it's been without whitey's racism oppressing you?
They have their "freedom". Isnt that paramount to Americans ?

Paramount? That's debatable.

Bookmarked for a year from now, if you're around.

Paramount? That's debatable.
Make the case for apartheid.

Just read where Australia is giving SA farmers special visas to move there. Already have thousands there.

Forum List

Back