WHITE slaves were more numerous than blacks in early America

Every society enslaved and used people for economic purposes. The fact that blacks are the only ones that use it as a excuse to hurt people and destroy is kind of fucked up.
The difference is that when people were freed in the past they joined the general population on an equal basis. blacks in America, however, continued to be second class citizens even after "freedom". That continued within living memory and is what's REALLY fucked up. Despite your implication to the contrary, they were NEVER treated like other enslaved populations.

And that's still true today.

Slavery was historically not a racial issue before the Atlantic slave trade, true. In point of fact hat activity (shipping slaves from Africa to the Americas) created racism as we know it today. Because in order for these Christian Europeans to justify their subhuman treatment of their prisoners they had to invent the rationalization myth that they were "inferior" and "not really human". We're still paying for that today.

BULL SHIT-----the arab slave trade is thousands of years old and so BLACK -----that the Arabic word for
a sub-Saharan black is ABED (slave). Try to cope---
the People of KHARTOUM are arabs ----if you ever end up there do not refer to a muslim as a "black African"---he might kill you-----ARABS are not "black"----ask one.------by telephone. Don't do it face to face. There are depictions of sub-Saharan black slaves on ancient Egyptian murals..... SUDAN is a colony of Arabia that exists as a conduit for slaves from sub-Saharan Africa---to THE KNOWN WORLD -----lots of black
slaves were transported to both Iran and Greece
way back -----long before Columbus was a glean in his
dad's eye. The concept of "racial inferiority" was not invented in Alabama

No, it was invented on the Atlantic ocean. And in Charleston and New Orleans, where they were sold.

Funny you should mention Sudan. When I lived in Europe my best friend was a Sudanese. And black, and Muslim.
Don't try to snow me.

What I forgot to include in my post was that before Africans became a commodity of agricultural machinery to be bought and sold, they were not at all unknown in Europe, as we know from historical accounts and from art. And there was no such "stigma" attached to being black. That was invented, by the traders, to justify their inhumanity.

You are UTTERLY WRONG AFRICANS have been a commodity to be bought and sold for thousands of
years. I got more news for you-------a SUDANESE BLACK MUSLIM is not at all unusual -----conversion to
islam was a VERY VERY VERY big advantage to a black slave in muslim society------but even then did not
actually confer social equality. It did confer legal
equality Over thousands of years of dealing in sub-Saharan slave trade-------all of Arabia is SOAKED
in the gene pool of subsahara (yes---the studies do
exist in the literature) ---However ----the social stigma still exists -----even in Saudi Arabia and KHARTOUM---
where "arab" lineage is HIGHLY PRIZED (and as far as arabs are concerned----the "whiter" the better)

Just about all of that TODAY is called "arab"----like even Egypt is soaked in the sub-Saharan gene pool---
but it is not something "arabs" like to admit and IRANIANS (who are not 'arabs') reject entirely

I'm not even sure what the fuck your point is, but Sudan is a part of Africa, and it's not even near the Atlantic. If you're in Yoruba territory where North American slaves largely came from, you don't sail across the Atlantic to get to Sudan. Or anywhere else in Africa.

Your mistake is that you are assuming that black slavery is an AMERICAN INSTITUTION------you are
that utterly ignorant. Nope---black slavery was not
invented in GEORGIA------

I've never said it was you gaping idiot. Learn to read.

irosie, you would flunk a graduate course of slavery in social history with that misdirected and incomplete explanation. Read Pogo and learn.

My blue book essays are much longer-----I got
an "A" just about the only one in the class. Pogo
knows just about nothing----he actually imagines that
black slavery was invented in ALABAMA

OK now you're just completely making shit up.
Are you completely illiterate?

BULL SHIT-----the arab slave trade is thousands of years old and so BLACK -----that the Arabic word for
the People of KHARTOUM are arabs ----if you ever end up there do not refer to a muslim as a "black African"---he might kill you-----ARABS are not "black"----ask one.------by telephone. Don't do it face to face. There are depictions of sub-Saharan black slaves on ancient Egyptian murals..... SUDAN is a colony of Arabia that exists as a conduit for slaves from sub-Saharan Africa---to THE KNOWN WORLD -----lots of black

No, it was invented on the Atlantic ocean. And in Charleston and New Orleans, where they were sold.

Funny you should mention Sudan. When I lived in Europe my best friend was a Sudanese. And black, and Muslim.
Don't try to snow me.

What I forgot to include in my post was that before Africans became a commodity of agricultural machinery to be bought and sold, they were not at all unknown in Europe, as we know from historical accounts and from art. And there was no such "stigma" attached to being black. That was invented, by the traders, to justify their inhumanity.

You are UTTERLY WRONG AFRICANS have been a commodity to be bought and sold for thousands of
years. I got more news for you-------a SUDANESE BLACK MUSLIM is not at all unusual -----conversion to
islam was a VERY VERY VERY big advantage to a black slave in muslim society------but even then did not
equality Over thousands of years of dealing in sub-Saharan slave trade-------all of Arabia is SOAKED
exist in the literature) ---However ----the social stigma still exists -----even in Saudi Arabia and KHARTOUM---
where "arab" lineage is HIGHLY PRIZED (and as far as arabs are concerned----the "whiter" the better)

Just about all of that TODAY is called "arab"----like even Egypt is soaked in the sub-Saharan gene pool---
but it is not something "arabs" like to admit and IRANIANS (who are not 'arabs') reject entirely

I'm not even sure what the fuck your point is, but Sudan is a part of Africa, and it's not even near the Atlantic. If you're in Yoruba territory where North American slaves largely came from, you don't sail across the Atlantic to get to Sudan. Or anywhere else in Africa.

Your mistake is that you are assuming that black slavery is an AMERICAN INSTITUTION------you are
invented in GEORGIA------

I've never said it was you gaping idiot. Learn to read.
She's drunkenly talking about Georgia and Alabama.

You are saying "Alabama", irosie, not me, not once, not ever. Honey, "Alabama" did not exist until 1821 and after.

So you built a straw man that does not exist.

Look up Negro Chattel Slavery and do some reading.

Thank you for admitting that you took a class in high school that dealt with slavery: that is commendable.

I never took a high school class that dealt with slavery ----or----for that matter------real history It is you who insist that black chattel slavery was invented in ALABAMA or the area that would eventually become
ALABAMA because you know no history at all
You are drunk. :lol: I never mentioned Alabama until after you said I did. No drink driving.

I am not driving ----and only slightly drunk----you DID insist that "black chattel slavery was invented in the
Americas------now you can continue your idiocy

More than slightly. NOBODY here claimed slavery was "invented in Alabama" or Georgia. Or anywhere else in North America.

Fucking drunks.... SMH :fu:

http://israelect.com/reference/WillieMartin/SLAVE-1.htm
The Forgotten White Slaves Of America by Nehesy Rasta Livewire

Some history lessons. More whites were enslaved than blacks. Facts modern media and liberal university professors will never discuss.

Time for the race talk.

Why do you want to talk about race?

We all know about indentured servants- most came here for a specific term of service- and then were free- their children were not bound by their indenturehood.

African slaves were chattel slaves- slaves in perpetuity- including their children.

Unlike indentured servants, Africans were prized because, like cattle, they had offspring, which were valuable.

By the Civil War there were few if any indentured servants- but millions of slaves per life.

Want to talk about race?

Why were Africans enslaved for life along with their children and not 'whites'?

Every society enslaved and used people for economic purposes. The fact that blacks are the only ones that use it as a excuse to hurt people and destroy is kind of fucked up.

That you made that post is kind of 'fucked up'.

Oh well- the racists are bound to come out in threads like this.

Slavery was historically not a racial issue before the Atlantic slave trade, true. In point of fact hat activity (shipping slaves from Africa to the Americas) created racism as we know it today. Because in order for these Christian Europeans to justify their subhuman treatment of their prisoners they had to invent the rationalization myth that they were "inferior" and "not really human". We're still paying for that today.

Don't try to snow me.

invented in GEORGIA------it is thousands of years old---ancient greeks owned black slaves-------hardcore
chattel slavery was the norm ----Khartoum is an arab
colony that developed as a CONDUIT for black slaves to the rest of the KNOWN WORLD----long long ago

And none of that changes the fact that the United States embraced our unique form of slavery- it is part of our history. We cannot rationalize our slavery just because we can say "well they were doing it first'.

We are only responsible for our history- not everyone else's.

You are saying "Alabama", irosie, not me, not once, not ever. Honey, "Alabama" did not exist until 1821 and after.

So you built a straw man that does not exist.

Look up Negro Chattel Slavery and do some reading.

Thank you for admitting that you took a class in high school that dealt with slavery: that is commendable.

I never took a high school class that dealt with slavery ----or----for that matter------real history It is you who insist that black chattel slavery was invented in ALABAMA or the area that would eventually become
ALABAMA because you know no history at all
You are drunk. :lol: I never mentioned Alabama until after you said I did. No drink driving.

I am not driving ----and only slightly drunk----you DID insist that "black chattel slavery was invented in the
Americas------now you can continue your idiocy

More than slightly. NOBODY here claimed slavery was "invented in Alabama" or Georgia. Or anywhere else in North America.

Fucking drunks.... SMH :fu:

you lied again, you disgusting vulgar dog, pogo---the statement was "rosie knows nothing about negro chattel slavery" simply because I correctly stated that it was not INVENTED IN AMERICA -----you filthy lying slob

Don't try to snow me.

invented in GEORGIA------it is thousands of years old---ancient greeks owned black slaves-------hardcore
colony that developed as a CONDUIT for black slaves to the rest of the KNOWN WORLD----long long ago

And none of that changes the fact that the United States embraced our unique form of slavery- it is part of our history. We cannot rationalize our slavery just because we can say "well they were doing it first'.

Your POINT? at no time did I suggest that the US embrace of negro chattel slavery was justified. I simply and CORRECTLY stated that it was not invented in the USA ----- your disgusting friends have insisted that I know nothing about negro chattel slavery because I do not agree with their REVISIONIST HISTORY. Your disgusting friends are shit-----they often fart out lies

Don't try to snow me.

Your POINT? at no time did I suggest that the US embrace of negro chattel slavery was justified. I simply and CORRECTLY stated that it was not invented in the USA ----- your disgusting friends have insisted that I know nothing about negro chattel slavery because I do not agree with their REVISIONIST HISTORY. Your disgusting friends are shit-----they often fart out lies

Which 'friends' are you imagining of mine?

My point is that we in the United States are responsible for our own history of slavery- we are not responsible for anyone else's nor does any other slavery absolve us of our history of slavery.

And back to the OP- indentured servitude was not slavery.

Which 'friends' are you imagining of mine?

My point is that we in the United States are responsible for our own history of slavery- we are not responsible for anyone else's nor does any other slavery absolve us of our history of slavery.

And back to the OP- indentured servitude was not slavery.

did anyone suggest otherwise? we were in a discussion in which some people OVERTLY STATED that negro chattel slavery was an INNOVATION of ---north America----more specifically for the purpose of meeting the needs of American agriculture. I, correctly, disputed that false notion. Some people----who are anthropologist type sociologists do include indentured servitude under the general category of SLAVERY ------In fact the slavery described in the bible is really more like indentured servitude than it is chattel slavery-----but it is discussed in the same category in sociology textbooks

Some history lessons. More whites were enslaved than blacks. Facts modern media and liberal university professors will never discuss.

Time for the race talk.

actually almost but not entirely true------"white slaves" were "indentured servants"-----sometimes convicts.
There is no question that slavery is not entirely a racial issue thruout history------ black sociologists did try to make it so
If they were indentured servants they werent slaves. Thats retarded logic you are employing. An indentured servant had the knowledge that they would be free after paying their debt. The enslaved were Black and NA's in this country and had no hope of being free or even a hope of their children being free. After the NA's simply died off under slavery they focused on Blacks.

Time for the race talk.

actually almost but not entirely true------"white slaves" were "indentured servants"-----sometimes convicts.
There is no question that slavery is not entirely a racial issue thruout history------ black sociologists did try to make it so

Bullshit. The original Arabs were Black. They still have some of the original Black tribes in Saudi, Yeman and Iraq even though they will not say they are African due to the discrimination. Of course these Africans are never shown on TV so the world knows pretty much nothing about them.

Time for the race talk.

Bullshit. The original Arabs were Black. They still have some of the original Black tribes in Saudi, Yeman and Iraq even though they will not say they are African due to the discrimination. Of course these Africans are never shown on TV so the world knows pretty much nothing about them.

ok the "original arabs are African" fine with me....whatever that means-----don't tell that to
"arabs" ------people who call themselves "arabs"
today spit shit and fart on sub-Saharan Africans of
dark color whom they call ABED which means SLAVE

[

Time for the race talk.

If they were indentured servants they werent slaves. Thats retarded logic you are employing. An indentured servant had the knowledge that they would be free after paying their debt. The enslaved were Black and NA's in this country and had no hope of being free or even a hope of their children being free. After the NA's simply died off under slavery they focused on Blacks.

Ok ---you expressed an opinion on the DEFINITION OF "SLAVE" -----and idiot starkey agreed. The fact is
that sociologists -----in their discussions on the topic
of "slavery" include indentured "slaves" or "servants"---or whatever you want to call them ----you
are both free to invent your own definitions

How 'bout a definition for "schnockered"? Oh never mind, it's already illustrated here....

Forum List

Back