White Separatist on Ballot

Having taken a number of IQ tests myself, I believe that the resulting score is not at all a measure of "intelligence". It seems to me that an IQ test score is based mostly on analytical thinking ability and that ability is largely a result of education, familial environment and social factors.

I do not believe that any so-called IQ test is a true measure of intelligence. So if some groups do better or worse than the mean, perhaps scrutiny of their education and social environment would shed light on their IQ scores.

William Joyce said:
You're just repeating the same liberal crap we've heard for years.

Have you ever been told you couldn't have a job because you were white? I have. Have you ever been attacked because you were white? I have. Have you ever ridden the subway? Who do you think steps on necks there? Do you watch TV? Who, in the commercials, is always the bumbling fool? The white male! Who is the "great Satan" of the universities? The white male! How do you get a job in Bushy's cabinet? By being a minority! It's "no whites need apply" at the White House. Your kid can't even go to the University of Michigan because he's white, and you don't think we are "disadvantaged in any way shape or form?" Come on!

You say you don't believe in a Jewish conspiracy, but NOBODY ever seems to complain about the insistence that a "white conspiracy" runs the U.S. But you repeat this like it's gospel truth.

You should ask yourself what you mean by "all the advantages and opportunities." I frankly have never gotten the left-wing crap about "white privilege." Hey, white people do well because they WORK HARD and STAY OUT OF TROUBLE. So now, this is an "unfair advantage" that has to be taken from us at gunpoint and given to blacks, who won't work and can't stay off the crack pipe? Bullshit.

Lol that is like verbatim from the supremist sites.

Nope never had any of those things happen to me. And when you were attacked and lost this job did they say "man because you're White"? I don't think so, this is all in your head.

OCA said:

Nope never had any of those things happen to me. And when you were attacked and lost this job did they say "man because you're White"? I don't think so, this is all in your head.

Oh, now, c'mon OCA, I can understand not being racist, but don't tell me that blacks have not recieved preferential treatment for jobs. There have been numerous instances documented even in the MSM about whites being turned down for jobs because the hiring entity had to meet quotas. If you take a test for for many fire department, police, etc. jobs, if you are black, you are given a 10 point advantage on the test just for being black.

freeandfun1 said:
Oh, now, c'mon OCA, I can understand not being racist, but don't tell me that blacks have not recieved preferential treatment for jobs. There have been numerous instances documented even in the MSM about whites being turned down for jobs because the hiring entity had to meet quotas. If you take a test for for many fire department, police, etc. jobs, if you are black, you are given a 10 point advantage on the test just for being black.

It's called Affirmative Action free, and it's the most open and accepted form of racism currently in America.

If you're white, you're penalized for being so.

Pale Rider said:
It's called Affirmative Action free, and it's the most open and accepted form of racism currently in America.

Trivial Pursuit Question of the Day.
Is AA the Law?

Hint: Catherine Creyer (sp?) doesn't believe so..................

OCA said:

Actually, it's not in my head. It's on page 23 of Coloring the News: How Crusading for Diversity Has Corrupted American Journalism, by William McGowan. It's also on record with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Washington. It was also written about in the Washington Post by Howard Kurtz. If you would like me to send or fax you a copy of the article, which is not available online, drop me a line and I'll be happy to oblige.

I've come to find, however, that the liberal and neo-con sorts are not at all interested in the actual facts, so I expect nobody to actually check this out. They are interested in the multiracial fantasy on TV.

Pale Rider said:

Am I the only White boy left who doesn't complain and stands on his own two feet? Never ever had a problem with being White and I find complaints about racism against Whites utterly ridiculous.

Anyway I pose this question about AA: if AA were abolished(which I would like to see but under current societal conditions is out of the question), what would happen to people who openly discriminated in the job, housing and other markets against minorities based on skin color only?

Don't say it wouldn't happen, this is still a massively racist country demonstrated by some present and past members. We are nowhere near mature enough to be colorblind.

William Joyce said:
Actually, it's not in my head. It's on page 23 of Coloring the News: How Crusading for Diversity Has Corrupted American Journalism, by William McGowan. It's also on record with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Washington. It was also written about in the Washington Post by Howard Kurtz. If you would like me to send or fax you a copy of the article, which is not available online, drop me a line and I'll be happy to oblige.

I've come to find, however, that the liberal and neo-con sorts are not at all interested in the actual facts, so I expect nobody to actually check this out. They are interested in the multiracial fantasy on TV.

So when you took you're ass whipping did they say "we're doing it just because you're White" or as I suspect did you go trolling for a shit kicking?

OCA said:
Am I the only White boy left who doesn't complain and stands on his own two feet? Never ever had a problem with being White and I find complaints about racism against Whites utterly ridiculous.

Anyway I pose this question about AA: if AA were abolished(which I would like to see but under current societal conditions is out of the question), what would happen to people who openly discriminated in the job, housing and other markets against minorities based on skin color only?

Don't say it wouldn't happen, this is still a massively racist country demonstrated by some present and past members. We are nowhere near mature enough to be colorblind.

Dude, I stand on my own two feet. I am just pointing out the injustice.

If people discriminate, they should be prosecuted. Period. There are enough people in this country today of color that discrimination is no longer acceptable. In some areas sure. But in some areas, blacks discriminate against whites, Asians, etc. There are plenty of laws on the books, we don't need AA to try and fix things.

find complaints about racism against Whites utterly ridiculous.

You obviously have never lived in parts of the south where the number of blacks are higher than the number of whites. In some areas there is a lot of reverse discrimination against whites. Hell, in NY and LA there is a lot of discrimination from blacks against Asians. Remember the LA Rodney King riots? The blacks attacked the Korean owned grocery stores for what a white jury decided. If that is not racism, what is? There is a lot of hypocrisy from the black community.

freeandfun1 said:
Dude, I stand on my own two feet. I am just pointing out the injustice.

If people discriminate, they should be prosecuted. Period. There are enough people in this country today of color that discrimination is no longer acceptable. In some areas sure. But in some areas, blacks discriminate against whites, Asians, etc. There are plenty of laws on the books, we don't need AA to try and fix things.

You obviously have never lived in parts of the south where the number of blacks are higher than the number of whites. In some areas there is a lot of reverse discrimination against whites. Hell, in NY and LA there is a lot of discrimination from blacks against Asians. Remember the LA Rodney King riots? The blacks attacked the Korean owned grocery stores for what a white jury decided. If that is not racism, what is? There is a lot of hypocrisy from the black community.

Do you or anyone else acknowledge that Blacks have reason to feel the way they do, or are we innocent of all wrongdoings past or present?

OCA said:
Do you or anyone else acknowledge that Blacks have reason to feel the way they do, or are we innocent of all wrongdoings past or present?

I don't know about you, but I am innocent. I haven't done shit to hurt blacks. The past is the past.

How long are we going to "pay them back". I guess you support reparations too? How else can we make amends?

They have no reason to feel the way they do TODAY. They use the past as an excuse for their problems today. There are many successful blacks. We just don't hear much about them.

How can a 24 y/o black kid blame his troubles today on what happened to his great-great-great grandparents? How far back do we have to go to give people their penance? Blacks were not the only slaves of the past. Race needs to be taken out of the discussion. We focus on race to try to make up for racism. Kinda stupid if you ask me. People need to be judged on their abilities. If they were, it might actually motivate some to do better instead of sit'n back thinking, hey, no problem I am going to get preferential treatment in my school, job, SBA loan application anyway.

OCA said:

Sorry, but no, I don't feel that anyone in 2005 is justified in claiming racism as the reason that they haven't succeeded in life. There are so many successful people from all walks of life in America today that the racism excuse is pitiful.

OCA is right about one thing: if AA were eliminated, along with anti-discrimination laws, people would "discriminate." Whites would pick whites, blacks would pick blacks, etc. But why is this wrong? Why CAN'T you choose who you want to live and work with? That's the most basic of human freedoms. Races stick together because they're genetically related, like an actual family. It's not just "prejudice." A white preferring a white is like a mother who prefers her child to another child. Perfectly natural!

William Joyce said:
OCA is right about one thing: if AA were eliminated, along with anti-discrimination laws, people would "discriminate." Whites would pick whites, blacks would pick blacks, etc. But why is this wrong? Why CAN'T you choose who you want to live and work with? That's the most basic of human freedoms. Races stick together because they're genetically related, like an actual family. It's not just "prejudice." A white preferring a white is like a mother who prefers her child to another child. Perfectly natural!

If AA were abolished, and if the existing nondiscrimination laws were actually investigated and enforced, things would be for the better. Initially there would be some backlash by the sudden have-nots. But, if the PTB honestly looked em in the eye and told everyone to stand on thier own two feet, I think it would shake out ok.

Forum List

Back