White Right-Wing Terrorists Are Biggest Threat to Americans, Study Finds

I'd bet dollars to donuts during the next year more black boy criminal thugs in the hoods murder far more fellow black boy criminal thugs, plus innocent bystanders, than any terrorist activity by any right-wingers.

Black lives don't mean shit to millions of blacks. The numbers speak for themselves.

I'd bet that the number of white on white murders beats that by a mile. Wanna bet?

I'd bet dollars to donuts during the next year more black boy criminal thugs in the hoods murder far more fellow black boy criminal thugs, plus innocent bystanders, than any terrorist activity by any right-wingers.

Black lives don't mean shit to millions of blacks. The numbers speak for themselves.
Except they do mean something to millions of Blacks. Just because we dont report to white monkeys such as yourself doesnt mean shit.

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

I'd bet that the number of white on white murders beats that by a mile. Wanna bet?

When a movement comes along called "whitelivesmatter" you may have a point. But as of now the only point you have is on top of your head.

Except they do mean something to millions of Blacks. Just because we dont report to white monkeys such as yourself doesnt mean shit.

Black community is concerned with black-on-black crime: Suggesting otherwise is ignoring the facts.

Anything more recent?

When a movement comes along called "whitelivesmatter" you may have a point. But as of now the only point you have is on top of your head.

Well, I was offering Blast a bet but I'd take you up on it too. Wanna bet white lives dont matter and thats why theres going to be more dead whites than blacks at the hands of their own people?

How much?

Anything more recent?
Explain yourself convict.

Well, I was offering Blast a bet but I'd take you up on it too. Wanna bet white lives dont matter and thats why theres going to be more dead whites than blacks at the hands of their own people?

How much?

Approx. 80 percent of the population versus what, 12 percent of the population?

New DOJ Statistics on Race and Violent Crime

NCFS-Table.jpg

This table can be used for a number of interesting calculations. First, we find that during the 2012/2013 period, blacks committed an average of 560,600 violent crimes against whites, whereas whites committed only 99,403 such crimes against blacks. This means blacks were the attackers in 84.9 percent of the violent crimes involving blacks and whites. This figure is consistent with reports from 2008, the last year DOJ released similar statistics. Perhaps not coincidentally, that was the year Mr. Obama was elected president.

Anything more recent?

Have a child explain it to you. It was a simple question.

Anything more recent?

Have a child explain it to you. It was a simple question.
Thats why I asked you. You have the brain of a child and as a bonus you were the one that asked the question. If you dont want an answer then I'm good with that convict.

How much?

So you wanna take that bet or concede that white lives dont matter either?

Sorry, I should be a bit more careful when dealing with you low info boys. Reread my post and you might catch on the second go-round that I quantified a segment of the black community that obviously doesn't care about black lives at all. Now, back to your assigned seat on the porch.

Sorry, I should be a bit more careful when dealing with you low info boys. Reread my post and you might catch on the second go-round that I quantified a segment of the black community that obviously doesn't care about black lives at all. Now, back to your assigned seat on the porch.
I dont need to reread your post. If you had the reading comprehension of a 5 year old you would see I also quantified a segment of the Black community. For that you are assigned a seat in the back of your cave.

How much?

Give it a rest dude. No one wants to play your silly game.

This should be no surprise for those who have been paying attention

After reviewing terror attacks carried out in the U.S. since 2001, the New America Foundation discovered that the majority of the culprits had been none other than white Americans. Twice the number of people have been killed by white supremacist terrorist acts as in attacks by others, and that’s not even including the Sandy Hook, Chapel Hill or Aurora shootings, because these weren’t considered “ideological violence” by the organization and thus didn’t fall under the label of “terrorism.”

Here are a few recent examples of what I mean:

1. Calls for violence surrounding gay marriage: After the Supreme Court ruled on Friday that gay couples have the same freedom to marry as the rest of us, Pastor Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church called for the stoning death of any pastor who would perform a same-sex marriage. He also called for the murder of all LGBT people, stating, “I hate them with a perfect hatred… I count them mine enemies.”

And keep in mind we have heard other Christian pastors in recent times also call for gays to be “put to death” and make statements like “homosexuality is a death worthy crime.” Can we responsibly dismiss these people as “crazies” until someone actually heeds their call and kills gay Americans?

Yes, There’s a July 4 Terror Threat From the Right

I'm assuming this "study" omitted lovely places like Detroit, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Baltimore, Inglewood, and every other shithole with majority black neighborhoods.

How convenient.

I always love these threads Guno but honestly the main thing that is killing people in this country is the war on drugs then any so called terrorist group

Early this morning, I got into a little heated debate with a coworker on my shift.

I work for a industrial corp / Department of Defense contractor. Of a night, we have to do security rounds ; which I have no problem with.

We have to lock these gates, which I have no problems with, but the reason for locking the gates is that it is required by Homeland Security.

My argument is if we have to lock gates and it is required by Homeland Security then =

1) Why do we have a highly degraded fence and security gates on the plant perimeter? Why is portions of the fence that is leaning completely over, rusted, missing not replaced? We have protions of the fence near Gate 2 that run southwest....that has holes in it.....previously for people to sneak through so they could leave without being noticed, as well as not having to sign in or out.

2) Why does a large portion of the contractors have access badges for the gate arms to drive in and out as they please, instead of signing in and out at the contractors gate.

3) Why are contractors allowed to sign in and out at the Main Gate ( Gate One ) , instead of the Contractors Gate ( Gate 2 ) like they are supposed to. I most of the time.......quit sending contractors to the contractors gate like they are supposed to.....because my other co-workers let contractors sign in and out at the main gate ( greatly increasing the traffic, congestion and confusion at the Main Gate ( Gate One ) because my co-workers let them sign in at the Main Gate, and when I try to enforce policy and rule.....I get into a verbal argument and look like a "Hard Ass" , and like I am being difficult. There is way to much traffic - both pedestrian and vehicle traffic at the Main Gate ( Gate One ) to also let Contractors in and out also. They have to come in - sign in and out, then drive in and the gates have to be opned and closed for them. Other people not doing their job, makes it twenty times harder on us at the Main Gate ( Gate One ). Cross walks were installed at the Main Gate ( Gate One ) , and the department manager gives Contractors access badges to badge in and out ( Security Gates rise and fall ) to drive in and out freely.....GREATLY increasing vehicle traffic at the Main Gate......increasing chances for a Vehicle versus Pedestrian accident.

4) We do not inspect vehicles at Gate One like we should.

5) People can commit safety violations, like repeatedly bring illegal containers into the facility and there is no discipline. I understand that from "Turnover" this past Thursday that a "house keeping" tour was completed and contractors were found to have illegal plastic containers and tobacco in their break area. They were not disciplined, but in the past company people have been fired for disregarding the safety policy of having illegal containers in the plant. There is no reason for contractors to repeatedily not obey the safety policy, they are not disciplined for violating it. *** Illegal containers and certain plastic containers can cause a tremoundous explosion during our manufacturing process, and are not allowed in the plant ***.

5) From when i started here, we are short one person per shift. We had five "Guards" and a foreman when i started. Now we have four guards and a foreman. When we had five guards and a foreman = If a guard was off on day shift ( vacation - military leave ), we took a person off of grave shift and put them on days to save on overtime.

6) We need more security cameras, as to be better able to view the entire plant as well as Gate 2.

7) Again we desperately need a new plant perimeter fence. The current one is degraded, rusted, fallen over, missing, and has large holes in it. It also need to be taller.

8) Plant Protection radio communications needs improved upon. We now have dead spots, and areas of decreased radio transmission ability. And we need mobile radios in our trucks like we have had before.

9) Lighting needs improved. It has become better in the recent past, but the dim, yellowish lights need to be removed for more brighter and clearer lighting.

10) We need to go back to having five "Blueshirts" on duty plus a foreman. This would help on a fire, as well as having the NFPA "Two men in and two men out" rule.

11) My department has a security mission, a EMS Mission ( we have two ambulances on site ), a Fire Protection mission ( we have two fire engines and many fire supression systems ) , we have a safety mission, and a administration mission. We are understaffed......and at times over greatly overworked. And people still place their responsibilities on us, for jobs....research and other tasks to complete. Our senior, upper echelon leadership lets it occur....I would guess because they do not have to do it.

12) Morale in the Department could be much - much better. We could get our vacation, 401K, retirement and other benefits back that we lost.

13) My department had their jobs contracted out some years ago........in order to save money. But the department manager got to keep his job, his benefits,
his quarterly bonuses ( they save money department wide - make improvements - streamline this and that to save money.....and other tasks as reported to me before ), his retirement.....AND HIS six figure salary. Boy was that fair.

14) Everyone keeps mentioning Department of Homeland Security requirements, but we are also a Department of Defense Contractror. As such, we also fall under the Defense Security Service ( "DSS" ) ; So what is the security requirements from the DSS......for Industrial Security? Hmmmmm

Leadership says something. Why is my surroundings mute? Why is there so much quietness

Shadow 355

How much?

Only an illiterate fool would take that bet. The fact is that there is a violence problem in AMERICA, and WHITES AS WELL AS BLACKS have intra racial murder rates that exceed that of many other countries.

The irony is that it is percieved by some of the ignorant variety here that black people dont care about blacks being murdered by other blacks while failing to even acknowledge that there is a vwhite on white problem as well...kind of like saying a rapist is less of a pervert than a child molestor.

White-on-white murder in America is out of control

Ya, because blacks tearing up a place like Ferguson is noooo problem. :lol:

They need to start profiling White Assholes, who obviously support right wing extremist positions, and anti Government haters, and some are part of the sewer rats organization, better known as the Tea Maggots, and of course other pro white groups like the Pos Repug party..

I have never heard of a Black Man blowing up a federal building killing 168 people, we all know about that!!

Throw in Waco!

I've never heard of a Mexican walking into a church wasting 9 people because they are "taking over"

I don't hear of Blacks, or Mexicans, blowing up Abortion clinics across the country??

The Unabomber ring a bell???, another bitter angry white asshole who wants to kill as many innocent folks as possible, i suppose some dumbass right wing poster is gonna come on here and try to tell me was was Filipino:cuckoo:

Not to mention all of the sick ass white cops who love to shoot unarmed Black men in the back, that's what created the BLM movement!!

White lives don't matter much either huh, that's why these Biker gangs, Hells Angels, etc, always seem to riot and kill people in other gangs, (YA THEY ARE WHITE)remember 2002 Laughlin, and earlier this year in Texass, 9 guy's were wasted, im actually ok with whites killing off other whites, their piss poor lifestyle finally caught up to them eh:clap2:..

Never mind ISIS, the real danger in this country is White right wing extremists, who have increased dramatically since 2009, and WE KNOW WHY THAT IS!!:deal:

Ya, because blacks tearing up a place like Ferguson is noooo problem. :lol:

Yeah because tearing up Ferguson has something to do with white boy terrorists :badgrin:

Forum List

Back