White Republicans will be watching Black Democrats vote

As Jamila Gatlin waited in line at a northside Milwaukee elementary school gym to cast her ballot June 5 in the proposed recall of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, she noticed three people in the back of the room. They were watching, taking notes.

Officially called "election observers," they were white. Gatlin, and almost everyone in line, was black.

"That's pretty harassing right there, if you ask me," Gatlin said in the hall outside the gym. "Why do we have to be watched while we vote?"

Two of the observers were from a group based more than 1,000 miles away called True the Vote, an initiative that grew out of the Houston Tea Party known as the King Street Patriots.

Voters feel intimidated by election observers

Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White -- the man charged with upholding election integrity in Indiana -- was convicted of six felonies on Saturday, including three counts of voter fraud, two counts of perjury and one count of theft.

White, a Republican, could face up to three years in prison for each of the counts, the Indianapolis Star reports, and will be sentenced on February 23.

Indiana sec. of state convicted of voter fraud - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

--------------------------------------------------------------

Even when convicted of "Voter Fraud", Republicans watch Democrats.

rdean, proof positive stupid people elected boy king, next myth to be floated, blacks still have to sit at the back of the bus...

Honestly, the only thing that brings out racism in me is idiots that continuously bring up this broken record whining...

When it comes to black Americans, white Republicans feel they can do anything. They are "entitled". It's like they have this misguided view of "ownership". They're making a terrible mistake. They are NOT the "over seers" they think they are.

hey Dean.....im not voting for Obama.....does that mean im a bigot?.....

You can answer that. Vote for who would be best for the country. But at least have a credible reason. Not just "white" or a "businessman who hides his money overseas so he can avoid supporting this country".

that sounds like just about everyone in DC and the real wealthy....i guess those guys are out

Who has said they would only vote for WHITE or someone that hides their money??? Haven't heard that one yet....it's you libs that are the only ones that have!

OMG now the democrats are telling us that blacks are such scaried cats that they are afraid of whites standing in the same room with them. Imagine if the same were said about blacks standing the the room with whites. Of course we know if the blacks standing in the room had billy clubs it wouldn't matter to Obama.

I seriously doubt three crackers standing in the back of the room scared anyone. I think more of black then apparently do democrats.

Forum List

Back