White Rage

Are you aware of your very open and aggressive racism chip on your shoulder?

You must reside somewhere below the Mason Dixon Line.
Nope. I bet you can't even play guitar.

You would lose your money. Ive played the guitar since the age of 8, and studied at the Berklee College of Music in Boston for two years. Do you play?

If you do, I am more than open to discussing anything regarding the subject of guitar playing from basics like tuning harmonically to various playing styles. Can you read music?
I'm mentoring a band right now, we're looking for a bass player, but I don't think that a black guy could do Eagles-style music. :D

Why? I know bass players who are black that do country western and metal. The Eagles are contemporary rock...thats easy.
They may be great folks but that doesnt mean they dont contribute to white rage. The majority of white people are not even conscious of their passive racism.
Are you aware of your very open and aggressive racism chip on your shoulder?

You must reside somewhere below the Mason Dixon Line.
Nope. I bet you can't even play guitar.

You would lose your money. Ive played the guitar since the age of 8, and studied at the Berklee College of Music in Boston for two years. Do you play?

If you do, I am more than open to discussing anything regarding the subject of guitar playing from basics like tuning harmonically to various playing styles. Can you read music?
I'm mentoring a band right now, we're looking for a bass player, but I don't think that a black guy could do Eagles-style music. :D

The Eagles bass lines are pretty standard.

Forum List

Back