WHITE racist female attacks poor blacks with her face

AtlantaWalter

Nov 8, 2003
small cave outside Atlanta
Kiss my rebel @ss!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=6927

Cornell University Will Not Prosecute Black Who Commit Hate Crimes
New Policy Statement Follows In Wake Of Brutal Attack

3/27/2004 2:38:04 PM
LSN Staff

Cornell University -- After a brutal hate crime in which a white
woman was attacked and beaten by a mob of blacks who had recently attended a rap concert on campus, Cornell
University police have issued a new policy statement saying they do not intend to prosecute racial attacks on whites as hate crimes, or to seek the arrest of the attackers in the incident, whose identities are known to university officials.

Cornell police have stated that prosecuting blacks for "hate crimes" would be insensitive to the African savage minority on campus, and have issued other politically correct statements, after a black woman attacked a white woman
because of the black's jealously over the white woman's hair.

According to published reports, the white girl attended the rap
concert, where one of the black women involve made rude comments to her about her "white hair". Many blacks are jealous of whites because blacks have ugly kinky Negroid hair whereas white hair is varied in colors and more pleasing in texture.

After the concert, four black women and one black man then attacked the white girl, shouting racial slurs and using the metal heels of their shoes as weapons. The attack was witnessed by a Cornell University police officer who declined to make an arrest, despite the fact the white woman attacked required hospitalization for a ruptured ear drum, and is expected to take 18 months to recover.

The University, despite having the names and information of the
attacker, has refused to arrest or prosecute them, and has decribed the brutal hate attack as a minor "incident." After pressed by local press on the racial
issue, Cornell University stated that it believed would
be "insensitive" to prosecute blacks for attacks on white students, presumably because blacks cannot help being emotionally immature, envious and resentful monkey men
with the proclivity towards violent misbehavior and the self-control of small children.

The incident is still unresolved, but in a further racial insult to
whites, Cornell has also stated if the incident would have occurred in reverse, and whites had beaten a black girl attending a country western concert, that that would have been clear evidence of hate.

Because whites cannot rely on the authorities to protect them, white people must use any means necessary to defend themselves.

Amerika used to be a great country!!!!!

Cornell police have stated that prosecuting blacks for "hate crimes" would be insensitive to the African savage minority on campus

That line says it all. Disgusting.

AW... I havent searched, but is this a legit story or is this just a bullshit thing?

Walter, you been visiting the same sites as WJ, BP, and that other butthole?

I actually couldnt care less what websites they came from, what I care about is if its true or not. This will be interesting to follow this story. Its sickening.

This thing sickens me. I think racism is kept alive and well today by people like this police chief, and some (notice I say some) Africans American crying racism for off-the-wall shit.

I hope this girl pursues this and doesnt let this incident drop. This is just screaming for more hate crimes commited on whites.

Now, now lilcountriegal, it doesn't matter if it is true, it still sheds a bad light on those whom America owes everything and are not to be held responsible for their actions because society made them that way. Such news items must be hidden or censored at all costs!!!!

Originally posted by AtlantaWalter
So, as long as it is white-on-black crime, it's ok to mention it, but not the other way around?

And what does it matter where it is reported if it is true?
dont get me wrong, im not familar with the sites is all.

Originally posted by Johnney
Walter, you been visiting the same sites as WJ, BP, and that other butthole?

Would you be implying that I also am a "butthole" for visiting sites which you yourself admitted you know nothing about...tsk...tsk...tsk...nothing like being prejudiced and bigoted, especially when one accuses others of the same fault.

Well, perhaps the feds ought to take a stab at figuring this out. If they can get involved in crimes against blacks, they can damn sure get involved in this.

If it's true, those people should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law, the girl and her parents should sue the heck out of the school and the other student's parents and I'd like to see some heads roll at the school too.

Crime against anyone is reprehensible.

Would you be implying that I also am a "butthole" for visiting sites which you yourself admitted you know nothing about...tsk...tsk...tsk...nothing like being prejudiced and bigoted, especially when one accuses others of the same fault.
would you be putting words in my mouth? im sure ive visited sites alot worse than those ones ever thought of being. i could care less if this story is true of not. dosent effect the way in making my bed in the morning.
now, this is America, i can be as prejudiced and bigoted as i want and jump to any conclusion i want.

now, this is America, i can be as prejudiced and bigoted as i want and jump to any conclusion i want. [/B][/QUOTE]

I whole-heartedly agree sir!!! That's the great thing about being an American!!!!!!

Hate crime:

Any crime committed by a white, Christian heterosexual against anyone else.

Am I the "other butthole" ????

Originally posted by Jackass
That story HAS TO be bullshit.

http://www.theithacajournal.com/news/stories/20031113/localnews/637096.html

It's a little strange that the campus police claim they don't have to honor the FOI act since they are a private institution. You would think they would want to release the reports to show exactly what happened - unless they did something wrong - like refusing to arrest someone. You would think being accused of covering up a hate crime would be enough to prompt them to hand over information that could be helpful.

Forum List

Back