White racism is a harmful conditioner

barryqwalsh

Gold Member
Sep 30, 2014
Is hair political? Chirstine Qunta suggests that it is in her new book 'Why We Are Not a Nation'

Although institutionalised racism remains intact in South Africa, it would be completely unthinkable for any company, either explicitly or implicitly, to prohibit African women from wearing their hair naturally, as is the case in the US.

Great article I never knew that in African beauty pageants, they all wear wigs to look white

Is hair political? Chirstine Qunta suggests that it is in her new book 'Why We Are Not a Nation'

Although institutionalised racism remains intact in South Africa, it would be completely unthinkable for any company, either explicitly or implicitly, to prohibit African women from wearing their hair naturally, as is the case in the US.

Businesses have dress codes, there are plenty of things they don't let white people do either, WHY WE ARE NOT A NATION ? well, some people like her feel that way cause they are busy searching for the next slight against them, It becomes a hindrance between white and black people so they cant find common ground on the things that really matter or build a relationship. Why should a company bend its rules for .01% of people who want to wear their hair like that. I may want to come in looking like a Tie Dyed Hippie cause its Natural to me, but I realize if I'm going to ask this company for a job, I'm going to want to find out what their policies are and follow them.

The Culture in S.A. is different from that in the US and Europe. It's that simple

South Africa is a black supremacist country from top to bottom.

Forum List

Back