White Racial Resentment Before, During Obama Years.

America is so racist we may never have a real black President and have to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff

What the Regressive Left will never see (such is the nature of hardcore ideology) is the role it has played in exacerbating said resentments.

As obvious as it is, they will never see it. Period.

So the so called Regressive Lefts opposition to white racism played a role in exacerbating racial resentment.

And you cannot see just how stupid what you believe is.
So called “white racism”.

White racism. There is no so called about it.
White people having children and simply breathing is considered racism to privileged racist pieces of shit like you.

Stop crying about some shit you made up that we don't do.

And we can add after Obama to this.

by Robert Bird and Frank Newport

“What impact did the first African-American U.S. president, Barack Obama, have on racial attitudes in the U.S.? Did race relations improve, stay the same or get worse during his administration -- the last perhaps as a result of a "backlash" effect among racially resentful whites? “

“Our recent analysis of several indicators of racial resentment before and during the Obama administration provides evidence that racial resentment decreased among the majority of white Americans during Obama's presidency. Republicans were the only political group who did not decrease in racial resentment -- but they did not increase significantly either.”

Overall, white racial resentment decreased significantly from the years before Obama took office compared with the final two years of his administration. The index fell from .82 in 2004 and 2007 to .75 in 2015 and 2016, a statistically significant change.”

The only political group whose members did not decrease in racial resentment between the two time periods are Republicans.”

The differences between the two periods by party identification are statistically significant and important.

• Republicans are generally the most racially resentful; Democrats are the least.
  • The decrease in racial resentment among Democrats is statistically significant.
  • Independents also showed a decrease in racial resentment, and this decrease is marginally significant.
  • Republicans did not show a statistically significant change.

White Racial Resentment Before, During Obama Years

Racial resentment among republicans during Obama was .87 and that was higher than the overall index and remained at .87 even as the national average fell to .75. For Independents the index dropped from .86 to .77 and the Democrats were 10 points below the national average to begin with at .75 and their resentment fell 15 points to .62.

How desperate are you going to get before you lose all of yourself? You’re focused desperately on your lack of confidence in The Black Race, yet you ignore the leaders who give you a real purpose. The community you live in will only rot inside if they follow your lead...

Two white men did this study folks.

Here is one of them.

svtixo32oeczvwuknqizda.jpg

Frank Newport

Gallup Biography

If you have a problem with what you see contact him and start your crying.

th

“What impact did the first African-American U.S. president, Barack Obama, have on racial attitudes in the U.S.? Did race relations improve, stay the same or get worse during his administration -- the last perhaps as a result of a "backlash" effect among racially resentful whites? “

“Our recent analysis of several indicators of racial resentment before and during the Obama administration provides evidence that racial resentment decreased among the majority of white Americans during Obama's presidency. Republicans were the only political group who did not decrease in racial resentment -- but they did not increase significantly either.”

Overall, white racial resentment decreased significantly from the years before Obama took office compared with the final two years of his administration. The index fell from .82 in 2004 and 2007 to .75 in 2015 and 2016, a statistically significant change.”

The only political group whose members did not decrease in racial resentment between the two time periods are Republicans.”

The differences between the two periods by party identification are statistically significant and important.

• Republicans are generally the most racially resentful; Democrats are the least.
  • The decrease in racial resentment among Democrats is statistically significant.
  • Independents also showed a decrease in racial resentment, and this decrease is marginally significant.

Racial resentment among republicans during Obama was .87 and that was higher than the overall index and remained at .87 even as the national average fell to .75. For Independents the index dropped from .86 to .77 and the Democrats were 10 points below the national average to begin with at .75 and their resentment fell 15 points to .62.

How desperate are you going to get before you lose all of yourself? You’re focused desperately on your lack of confidence in The Black Race, yet you ignore the leaders who give you a real purpose. The community you live in will only rot inside if they follow your lead...

Wrong answer son. But what else is new? Whites have been wrong for generations. You are just carrying on the tradition.

What the OP is trying to claim is that if Barrypuppet had been all white instead of just "half white" that even hardcore conservatives would have embraced Barrypuppet's marxist agenda and gone along with his desire to do way with the 2nd amendment. They would have been fine with the "Indefinite Detention" part of the 2013 NDA Act and the doing away with the Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 which allows this corporate entity to legally lie to it's serfs.

The only thing thinner than Barrypuppet's veneer was the thin skin of his supporters that claimed any and all criticism of this jug-eared, queer mullatto with the transgendered "wife" was due to the tint of his skin. Leftards are intellectually dishonest and proud of it......very, very sad.

What the Regressive Left will never see (such is the nature of hardcore ideology) is the role it has played in exacerbating said resentments.
So the so called Regressive Lefts opposition to white racism played a role in exacerbating racial resentment.
If someone attacks you personally and makes accusations, generalizations and assumptions that you feel are untrue, are you likely to (a) immediately fall to your knees and beg forgiveness, or (b) become stronger in your views and fight back?

I don't expect you to understand that question or its context. I know your side of this issue is pristine, pure and innocent. How simple that world must be. Funny, I get the same thing from the right wingers. How similar you people can be.

If someone attacks you personally and makes accusations, generalizations and assumptions that you feel are untrue, are you likely to (a) immediately fall to your knees and beg forgiveness, or (b) become stronger in your views and fight back?

I don't expect you to understand that question or its context. I know your side of this issue is pristine, pure and innocent. How simple that world must be. Funny, I get the same thing from the right wingers. How similar you people can be.

Well Mac, I understand. And that's why I feel your position is stupid. When you look at the policies and rhetoric of the right for at least the last 30 years, you understand why they get what they do.

What the OP is trying to claim is that if Barrypuppet had been all white instead of just "half white" that even hardcore conservatives would have embraced Barrypuppet's marxist agenda and gone along with his desire to do way with the 2nd amendment. They would have been fine with the "Indefinite Detention" part of the 2013 NDA Act and the doing away with the Smith-Mundt Act of 1947 which allows this corporate entity to legally lie to it's serfs.

The only thing thinner than Barrypuppet's veneer was the thin skin of his supporters that claimed any and all criticism of this jug-eared, queer mullatto with the transgendered "wife" was due to the tint of his skin. Leftards are intellectually dishonest and proud of it......very, very sad.

You have just proven how the opposition to Obama was based on race. Thank you for playing.

Well Mac, I understand. And that's why I feel your position is stupid. When you look at the policies and rhetoric of the right for at least the last 30 years, you understand why they get what they do.
I believe you.

I don't expect you to understand that question or its context.

Why is that, Mr. Bridge-Builder?

After all, if someone attacks you personally and makes accusations, generalizations and assumptions that you feel are untrue, are you likely to (a) immediately fall to your knees and beg forgiveness, or (b) become stronger in your views and fight back?

But yes, we've seen more than enough of that. Republicans - about nine out of ten, according to Gallup, driven by racial resentment - don't like to hear about their racism. Gallup also demonstrated that white Republicans' racial resentment was exactly the same before and near the end of the Obama Presidency. But then, invariably you decide that the "Regressive Left" made things worse, as is your wont. Because, having their racism pointed out to them turns Republicans into snot-faced crybabies who would then fight back. The implication being, had these very justifiable accusations not happened, Republicans would have taken a stand and fought against, curtailed, and finally overcome, their racial resentments.

Hilarity.

"Regressive Left"? Is that back again? It still sounds incredibly dumb but if it makes you feel clever, carry on.
Thanks!

Interestingly, the term was coined by a liberal Brit Muslim named Maajid Nawaz, and advanced by other (actual) liberals, all of whom are horrified by the behaviors of the illiberal leftist authoritarians who have taken over the left side of our political spectrum.

I appreciate your interest.
It matters not who coined it. It`s stupid and so is your babbling about illiberal leftist authoritarians whatever that`s supposed to be. Give it up and save some dignity.

It describes accurately a set of behaviors, from a large sub group of liberals.

Discussing them, and their actions, and what they mean, and what should be done in response is completely reasonable.

ALL-TIME-BEST-INSANE-ANTIFA-PROTESTS-AND-RIOTS-Compilation-2017-Image-6559186.jpg

"Regressive Left"? Is that back again? It still sounds incredibly dumb but if it makes you feel clever, carry on.
Thanks!

Interestingly, the term was coined by a liberal Brit Muslim named Maajid Nawaz, and advanced by other (actual) liberals, all of whom are horrified by the behaviors of the illiberal leftist authoritarians who have taken over the left side of our political spectrum.

It matters not who coined it. It`s stupid and so is your babbling about illiberal leftist authoritarians whatever that`s supposed to be. Give it up and save some dignity.

Discussing them, and their actions, and what they mean, and what should be done in response is completely reasonable.

ALL-TIME-BEST-INSANE-ANTIFA-PROTESTS-AND-RIOTS-Compilation-2017-Image-6559186.jpg
I'd correct that - they're not liberal, they've just taken over the Left.

Thanks!

I'd correct that - they're not liberal, they've just taken over the Left.

I know. I use the term in it's modern and incorrect usage.

the blacks are the racists/problem
they voted for the black man--they hated the white man
where as the white votes were a lot more evenly distributed
you fked up with your dumbass OP
2012-11-08-z1.PNG

and Obama HATEs whites/cops/America
but IM2 has me on ignore because the facts I post hurt him

Forum List

Back