White race main carriers of Downs syndrome gene?

I do hope you regret that stupid and offensive remark, Lone.

I regret that you people are so uptight.

It's a pity that you choose stupidity over intelligence. It's a pity that you choose to make racist remarks in response to racism. There is no need for that.

And, I'm not 'you people', I am an individual. I respect you enough to treat you as an individual. It is also a pity that you cannot. Shame on you.

Yes you are "you people", the ones that cry racism at every turn. I find you people rather amusing.

I regret that you people are so uptight.

It's a pity that you choose stupidity over intelligence. It's a pity that you choose to make racist remarks in response to racism. There is no need for that.

And, I'm not 'you people', I am an individual. I respect you enough to treat you as an individual. It is also a pity that you cannot. Shame on you.

Yes you are "you people", the ones that cry racism at every turn. I find you people rather amusing.

To: Lonestar_logic.

Do deny that the white race are carriers of over 350 known genetic defects within their gene pool, and that the white race has a higher occurrence of Downs syndrome with
the white race.

Do deny that the white race are carriers of over 350 known genetic defects within their gene pool, and that the white race has a higher occurrence of Downs syndrome with
the white race.

That would tell me that white women are having their babies later in life...as say.... opposed to being 14.:eusa_whistle:

the white race.

That would tell me that white women are having their babies later in life...as say.... opposed to being 14.:eusa_whistle:

Is the White female carriers of over 350 defective genes for the White gene pool?.
i.e hemophilia, which only can manifest itself in the White male of the species.?!

the white race.

So? The white race is still smarter than blacks, defects and all. Doesn't say much for your race, now does it?

the white race.

Is the White female carriers of over 350 defective genes for the White gene pool?.
i.e hemophilia, which only can manifest itself in the White male of the species.?!

Downs is not a gene related.

I tried to tell them that already but people don't want to hear facts when race baiting is so much more fun.

I tried to tell them that already but people don't want to hear facts when race baiting is so much more fun.

Apparently an extra chromosome is a difficult concept to grasp. It seems hate and ignorance win again.

Last edited:

the white race.

Hemophilia is not exclusive to white people. Males of any race and ethnicity can and do carry the disease. :eusa_shhh:

I'm kind of surprised you haven't taken the skin cancer route. Whites of both genders are far and away more likely to get skin cancer than any other race. Doesn't this show how our genetically-inferior melanin count has left us weak and vulnerable to the environment? :rolleyes:

And skin cancer is probably one of the most well-known conditions. But I guess "well-known" implies knowledge--something you've yet to demonstrate.

Blacks have higher rates of hypertension, and sub-Saharan lineage has a near monopoly on sickle-cell anemia. Native and Hispanic Americans have higher rates of Type 2 diabetes. Celiac disease is higher in Scandinavian lineage. Having Jewish ancestry can increase the chances of having Crohn's disease. This is information that can help in preventative care. But dumbass clowns like you use it as self-esteem pump for your agenda.

Forum List

Back