White race main carriers of Downs syndrome gene?

Is the White race the main carriers of the Down syndrome gene or is it the Asian race.?
There seems to be more caucasian babies born with this genetic defect, than any other race that I have seen.?

And the point of the question is?

Is the White race the main carriers of the Down syndrome gene or is it the Asian race.?
There seems to be more caucasian babies born with this genetic defect, than any other race that I have seen.?

This downs syndrome gene or defect seems to manifest itself a lot more within the caucasian race. Thats the point.

This downs syndrome gene or defect seems to manifest itself a lot more within the caucasian race. Thats the point.
Does it statistically? I've no idea, but since most black Americans have white heritage too you're not making any sense.

And that is of some relevance? To what? Why?

In addition to what others have said... there's also the sample size that could effect the balance of findings. But I'm guessing you've got an agenda to push, and don't really care about that.

91033d1220966511-you-people-retarded-corky.jpg

In addition to what others have said... there's also the sample size that could effect the balance of findings. But I'm guessing you've got an agenda to push, and don't really care about that.

My point is also for a race to always claime to be the superior race , when compared to
other races on the planet Earth, the White race seems to be carriers of a lot of genetically
defective genes within their gene pool.! Over 350 known genetic defects that affect the caucasian race that last time I checked.!!

My point is also for a race to always claime to be the superior race , when compared to
other races on the planet Earth, the White race seems to be carriers of a lot of genetically
defective genes within their gene pool.! Over 350 known genetic defects that affect the caucasian race that last time I checked.!!

Yeah, uh, please don't pin the rantings of the inbred tatted-up guttertrash in the Aryan Nation onto the rest of the race. Thanks. :thup:

FYI there is no gene for Down's Syndrome. Down's is not a recessive genetic condition like say sickle cell anemia.

National Down Syndrome Society - What Causes Down Syndrome?

Down syndrome is usually caused by an error in cell division called "nondisjunction." Nondisjunction results in an embryo with three copies of chromosome 21 instead of the usual two.

Last edited:
I just checked the CDC website, they say Hispanics, have the highest down syndrome births, followed by
whites, blacks had the fewest down syndrome births per year out of the three main racial groups.

Probably equal to Birth Statistics in General, huh....

80% of DS kids are born to women under 35.

But that is only because 95% of children are born to women under 35.

A mother over age 35 has a significantly increased risk of having a Down's child.

Why? We're not sure, but it likely has something to do with old eggs.

And Down Syndrome babies are still smarter than blacks. :razz:

I do hope you regret that stupid and offensive remark, Lone.

I regret that you people are so uptight.

It's a pity that you choose stupidity over intelligence. It's a pity that you choose to make racist remarks in response to racism. There is no need for that.

And, I'm not 'you people', I am an individual. I respect you enough to treat you as an individual. It is also a pity that you cannot. Shame on you.

Forum List

Back