White race acceptance, and promotion of Homosexuality, and Homo marriage, is immoral.

52 is just complementing you white libs on how tolerant you are.

Voting Democratic doesn't mean one is prohomosexual or has to be prohomosexual and being Republican doesn't mean one is antihomosexual.

As for 52, he is right that homosexuality is rejected by blacks overwhelmingly, but that holds true for all so called races, its just that white mainstream media has made homosexuality appear more acceptable among whites than it really is thus perception becomes reality for some people.

I see your point.... but..... if homosexuality is so abhorrent to blacks (and I really hate lumping any one into a 'group') surely they wouldn't vote for a party that proclaims itself as defender of 'gays'? I don't understand that. To me, I don't like when someone says "white people think XXX" or "white people do XXX" so it is equally offensive when anyone says "black people think XXXX" - even if you're black.... no one speaks on behalf of anyone else.

But.... I don't actually have a problem with gays - because I don't care what any individual does in their life, as long as it does not impact on me. I am not anti gay 'marriage' - except that I only recognize 'marriage' as a religious ceremony and, in that, my Church does not and will not accept gay 'marriage'. As far as I am concerned, how 'gays' or anyone else lives is not my business.

This is a typical white liberal response," I don't care what any individual does in their life, as long as it does not impact on me".

I say typical white liberal response , because I hear this statement time and time
again coming out the mouths of white liberal types.

Well one of the main reasons the Ugandan MP introduced a death penalty legislation
for Uganda, using his words " We are concerned about how homosexuality will impact on the minds of our young children."

So when a majority of you "White Liberals" say , you don't care what homosexuals do,
because it does not "impact on your life" , you are actually wrong with that statement.
When a young impressionable child sees a homosexual, weather male or female,kissing in public, or holding hands, it can
cause confusion within the child mind. Or outright trauma, or momentary conflict.
So, what a homosexuals do "does have an impact on some ones life", it may not be yours,
but there may be deep rooted psychological problems, that may be caused by exposure
to homosexuals, or their activity, with regards to young impressionable children.

Your statement is flawed California Girl.:razz:

P.S. The Psychologist Maslow states that children tend to form permanent "engrams" within their mind during the ages from 3 to 10 years old, that will stay with them for the rest of their adult life.
I am talking about permanent memory engrams, that will shape their personality and what type of person they become. Another reason not to allow homosexuals to adopt young children.!,or expose them to homosexuality.!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm a typical liberal. :eusa_eh:

I see your point.... but..... if homosexuality is so abhorrent to blacks (and I really hate lumping any one into a 'group') surely they wouldn't vote for a party that proclaims itself as defender of 'gays'? I don't understand that. To me, I don't like when someone says "white people think XXX" or "white people do XXX" so it is equally offensive when anyone says "black people think XXXX" - even if you're black.... no one speaks on behalf of anyone else.

But.... I don't actually have a problem with gays - because I don't care what any individual does in their life, as long as it does not impact on me. I am not anti gay 'marriage' - except that I only recognize 'marriage' as a religious ceremony and, in that, my Church does not and will not accept gay 'marriage'. As far as I am concerned, how 'gays' or anyone else lives is not my business.

This is a typical white liberal response," I don't care what any individual does in their life, as long as it does not impact on me".

I say typical white liberal response , because I hear this statement time and time

Well one of the main reasons the Ugandan MP introduced a death penalty legislation
for Uganda, using his words " We are concerned about how homosexuality will impact on the minds of our young children."

So when a majority of you "White Liberals" say , you don't care what homosexuals do,
because it does not "impact on your life" , you are actually wrong with that statement.
When a young impressionable child sees a homosexual, weather male or female,kissing in public, or holding hands, it can
cause confusion within the child mind. Or outright trauma, or momentary conflict.
So, what a homosexuals do "does have an impact on some ones life", it may not be yours,
but there may be deep rooted psychological problems, that may be caused by exposure
to homosexuals, or their activity, with regards to young impressionable children.

P.S. The Psychologist Maslow states that children tend to form permanent "engrams" within their mind during the ages from 3 to 10 years old, that will stay with them for the rest of their adult life.
I am talking about permanent memory engrams, that will shape their personality and what type of person they become. Another reason not to allow homosexuals to adopt young children.!,or expose them to homosexuality.!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I'm a typical liberal. :eusa_eh:

Possibly homosexual as well, if Dr Phil there is to be believed.

Voting Democratic doesn't mean one is prohomosexual or has to be prohomosexual and being Republican doesn't mean one is antihomosexual.

As for 52, he is right that homosexuality is rejected by blacks overwhelmingly, but that holds true for all so called races, its just that white mainstream media has made homosexuality appear more acceptable among whites than it really is thus perception becomes reality for some people.

P.S. The Psychologist lashley,states that children tend to form permanent "engrams" within their mind during the ages from 3 to 10 years old, that will stay with them for the rest of their adult life.

Correction, the Psychologists name was Lashley, that wrote about engrams.
Not Maslow.

Truly, 52nd.:razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back