White Privilege?

Whites support the racism that the SCOTUS admits is systemic. We know because you keep denying it exists.
Whats stopping me? I dont own the system or the resources and opportunities that are owned by the system. If I did you can bet I would set some shit straight.
Well I don't own it either. I don't doubt racism exists, but I do doubt it is systemic nowadays.
You do own it. Youre white and as such you are part of the system. Doesnt matter what you doubt. Youve been told by Blacks its systemic as well as the SCOTUS.
Being told by blacks doesn't make it so. Since I have no power or control, just being white does not make me part of the system. You and other black posters on here look for excuses to blame whites. You say you became successful, as well as other blacks, so the system must be working for you.
Of course being told by Blacks makes it so. We are the ones that have to constantly put up with your racist shit on a daily basis. We would know better than anyone. Being white makes you part of the system. Denying that it exists makes you an accomplice to racism. I never for look excuses. Excuses are for weak people. I research and teach others the reasons that whites are to blame. Once you understand the reasons for your problems you can then device a method to correct the problem. Once you start correcting your problems (because you now understand the reasons) you elevate yourself to the point where you are thriving instead of just surviving. The very thing that made me successful in spite of white racism doing its best to work against me is the thing you have a problem with me voicing to other Blacks. You actually want me to make excuses and not investigate reasons so I will just lay on my ass and whine with no action. Thats not going to happen because I am built from tremendously strong stock. I hate to break it to you but white people are not my concern. My concerns, sympathies, allegiance, and objectives are for and with Black people. :rolleyes:
Being white does not make me part of the system nor racist.You chose to believe this, which is pathetic and untrue, it just adds to your hatred and gives you another excuse to hate or dislike whites, even the ones who do no harm to anyone. What a pity.
Being white makes you part of the racist system regardless of if you agree or not. I dont hate whites. Thats just silly. I just dont trust the vast majority of whites. The ones I do trust have no problem with the way I feel. They understand exactly where I am coming from. They understand why they are part of the system. They just make sure they dont become accomplices like you have.

Well I don't own it either. I don't doubt racism exists, but I do doubt it is systemic nowadays.
You do own it. Youre white and as such you are part of the system. Doesnt matter what you doubt. Youve been told by Blacks its systemic as well as the SCOTUS.
Being told by blacks doesn't make it so. Since I have no power or control, just being white does not make me part of the system. You and other black posters on here look for excuses to blame whites. You say you became successful, as well as other blacks, so the system must be working for you.
Of course being told by Blacks makes it so. We are the ones that have to constantly put up with your racist shit on a daily basis. We would know better than anyone. Being white makes you part of the system. Denying that it exists makes you an accomplice to racism. I never for look excuses. Excuses are for weak people. I research and teach others the reasons that whites are to blame. Once you understand the reasons for your problems you can then device a method to correct the problem. Once you start correcting your problems (because you now understand the reasons) you elevate yourself to the point where you are thriving instead of just surviving. The very thing that made me successful in spite of white racism doing its best to work against me is the thing you have a problem with me voicing to other Blacks. You actually want me to make excuses and not investigate reasons so I will just lay on my ass and whine with no action. Thats not going to happen because I am built from tremendously strong stock. I hate to break it to you but white people are not my concern. My concerns, sympathies, allegiance, and objectives are for and with Black people. :rolleyes:
Being white does not make me part of the system nor racist.You chose to believe this, which is pathetic and untrue, it just adds to your hatred and gives you another excuse to hate or dislike whites, even the ones who do no harm to anyone. What a pity.
Being white makes you part of the racist system regardless of if you agree or not. I dont hate whites. Thats just silly. I just dont trust the vast majority of whites. The ones I do trust have no problem with the way I feel. They understand exactly where I am coming from. They understand why they are part of the system. They just make sure they dont become accomplices like you have.
LOL how am i an accomplice?

Which obstacles are whites providing now? Money and power own the resources. If you are either you have the opportunity to do the same, what is stopping you?
Whites support the racism that the SCOTUS admits is systemic. We know because you keep denying it exists.
Whats stopping me? I dont own the system or the resources and opportunities that are owned by the system. If I did you can bet I would set some shit straight.

Amen!

Of course being told by Blacks makes it so. We are the ones that have to constantly put up with your racist shit on a daily basis. We would know better than anyone. Being white makes you part of the system. Denying that it exists makes you an accomplice to racism. I never for look excuses. Excuses are for weak people. I research and teach others the reasons that whites are to blame. Once you understand the reasons for your problems you can then device a method to correct the problem. Once you start correcting your problems (because you now understand the reasons) you elevate yourself to the point where you are thriving instead of just surviving. The very thing that made me successful in spite of white racism doing its best to work against me is the thing you have a problem with me voicing to other Blacks. You actually want me to make excuses and not investigate reasons so I will just lay on my ass and whine with no action. I hate to break it to you but white people are not my concern. My concerns, sympathies, allegiance, and objectives are for and with Black people. :rolleyes:

Which makes you a racist.

No it does not.

Of course being told by Blacks makes it so. We are the ones that have to constantly put up with your racist shit on a daily basis. We would know better than anyone. Being white makes you part of the system. Denying that it exists makes you an accomplice to racism. I never for look excuses. Excuses are for weak people. I research and teach others the reasons that whites are to blame. Once you understand the reasons for your problems you can then device a method to correct the problem. Once you start correcting your problems (because you now understand the reasons) you elevate yourself to the point where you are thriving instead of just surviving. The very thing that made me successful in spite of white racism doing its best to work against me is the thing you have a problem with me voicing to other Blacks. You actually want me to make excuses and not investigate reasons so I will just lay on my ass and whine with no action. I hate to break it to you but white people are not my concern. My concerns, sympathies, allegiance, and objectives are for and with Black people. :rolleyes:

No it does not.
What racist shit do I do on a daily basis...NONE. Your imagination runs wild, You CHOOSE to believe the bullshit you make up in your head.

LOL how am i an accomplice?
I've already explained that to you so I wont be repeating it again. Either you cant read or you didnt comprehend what you read. :rolleyes:

No it does not.
Yeah I could give a flying fuck if he thinks i'm racist or not. :laugh:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

No it does not.
What racist shit do I do on a daily basis...NONE. Your imagination runs wild, You CHOOSE to believe the bullshit you make up in your head.
You expect us to choose to believe the bullshit you make up in your head? :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Yeah I could give a flying fuck if he thinks i'm racist or not. :laugh:

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Hello, Asclepias. Reading your writings I get the impression you are peeved at your 'white' American or foreign born neighbors for creating, funding and then WILLFULLY IGNORING America's current *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, aka America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

kendrick lamar barack obama my brothers keeper.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back