White Privilege?

What about that post makes you underestimate my age by 4 decades?

Your level of awareness of the world coupled with the simple-minded way you repeat vapid platitudes.
Ah, so basically I disagreed with you, and rather than make an intelligent remark you decided to insult me.

But I'm.the one who is "10 years old".

Riiiiiiiiight.

Poor boy. Such a snowflake.

Aren't you forgetting who made an age comment, first?
I seem to remember some claim about growing up in a log cabin before TV.....

Your level of awareness of the world coupled with the simple-minded way you repeat vapid platitudes.
Ah, so basically I disagreed with you, and rather than make an intelligent remark you decided to insult me.

Riiiiiiiiight.

It wasn't before t.v. My family didn't have enough money to buy one. My father was working for a lumber company and we lived in company housing.

He worked hard, never blamed anybody for the fact he wasn't rich, rose through the ranks and by the time I graduated from high school, we were comfortably middle class.

Riiiiiiiiight.

It wasn't before t.v. My family didn't have enough money to buy one. My father was working for a lumber company and we lived in company housing.

He worked hard, never blamed anybody for the fact he wasn't rich, rose through the ranks and by the time I graduated from high school, we were comfortably middle class.
I got the wrong impression then.

Forum List

Back