White privilege

Does such thing as white privilege exist?
It seems like it doesn't. There are a lot of non-white people and feminists talking about 'white privilege' but is it even a real thing? Surely, one day America used to be a country populated almost exclusively by white people but these are the days of the past. Now non-caucasian people have a lot of bonuses and quotas while whites have nothing in return. Apart from that only white people get constantly bashing for their racism only because they have a different skin color. What's wrong with it? When will we be finally free from true racism?

This video is awesome and every person out there with a chip on their shoulder, who believes that their lot in life is someone else's fault, should listen to this. To give you an idea what it's about, a black guy saw a white guy getting into a nice car and told him to fuck off and fuck his white privilege. The white guy decided to talk to the guy instead of getting angry and it ended with the two hugging. Time to get real, folks!

Maybe you tell that to the white police officers who stop me for driving my nice SUV when I am not breaking any traffic law.. Or the millions of other blacks with nice cars who get harassed by police because they think we don't deserve them. You white people don't like hearing this, but it's far past time you stopped lying to yourselves and to quit thinking you can dictate how others feel based upon the lies you tell yourselves.

I'm not white. Not all cops are bad just like not all people are bad. And I'm sick of seeing senseless murders of cops because idiots think they are making a statement.

Well you come to my town where blacks are pulled over at 7 times the rate of whites supposedly for marijuana stops when the use rate of marijuana is the same for both groups and try telling the people that.. 650 people have been killed by police his year so far. When you read the circumstances behind the majority of these murders you have to ask yourself was the death really necessary. You aren't seeing all that many cop deaths. You will probably see less than 100 and maybe half of them will be due to accidents the police caused. But we will see another year where over 1,000 Americans will be killed by police and when you look at the stories you have to be crazy to say many of these murders were justified.

Killed By Police - 2017

Because blacks are more likely to be up to no good, that's why they get pulled over more. Accept it and move on. And instead of complaining, why not try to find solutions?

Forum List

Back