White privilege

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Does such thing as white privilege exist?
It seems like it doesn't. There are a lot of non-white people and feminists talking about 'white privilege' but is it even a real thing? Surely, one day America used to be a country populated almost exclusively by white people but these are the days of the past. Now non-caucasian people have a lot of bonuses and quotas while whites have nothing in return. Apart from that only white people get constantly bashing for their racism only because they have a different skin color. What's wrong with it? When will we be finally free from true racism?

Snothet stormfronter on USMB. You would think they would at least come up with original topics. Hey n00b....how abt some originality...your ilk make this topic every other day.

It seems like it doesn't. There are a lot of non-white people and feminists talking about 'white privilege' but is it even a real thing? Surely, one day America used to be a country populated almost exclusively by white people but these are the days of the past. Now non-caucasian people have a lot of bonuses and quotas while whites have nothing in return. Apart from that only white people get constantly bashing for their racism only because they have a different skin color. What's wrong with it? When will we be finally free from true racism?

No. In short, its racism. Accusing a white person of "white privilege" is like calling a black person a ni***r to their face. Racism. Combating racism with racism, works every time. Not.

No. In short, its racism. Accusing a white person of "white privilege" is like calling a black person a ni***r to their face. Racism. Combating racism with racism, works every time. Not.
You misunderstand what White Privilege is.

do enlighten us, then. I think that white privelege ,to the extent that it actually helps anyone, has not existed for at least 30 years in the US,.

Check out all that white privilege in Appalachia

tin_can_8_10-980-copy.jpg

Get a job honkey.

do enlighten us, then. I think that white privelege ,to the extent that it actually helps anyone, has not existed for at least 30 years in the US,.
White Privilege is something bestowed on you by the nature of your skin.
It doesn't mean you're a racist...it just is.
You can have the advantages of being white without even being aware of it.

I work for a company that is German owned privately owned in the president is from England there's another guy from England who is a Republican and the two German guys you know those dessert everyday average middle class guys I would say most of them probably think the Republicans at least the way they talk I mean they understand the value of the middle class but for the most part I want to think that these guys are all fairly conservative you know wake up anyways not a single black person works at this company they need people they don't have enough service technicians to go do all the work. so I have a friend who I think is going to be perfect for this job he's probably going to start off making $50,000 a year. how many people how many black people in Detroit would kill for that job? so why doesn't this company hire any black people I'm not saying they won't I'm just saying there isn't one single black person that works for the company and we live in Metro Detroit there are plenty of black people around and I bet you a lot of them could probably do this job you just have to learn the machines and fly around the country from Monday to Friday but I think there'd be a lot of guys who do that for $50,000 a year. so don't think there is a white privilege. My friends probably give you the job why because I'm recommending him because he's white. how many corporate CEOs vice presidents etc are black so white people clearly still run this country how many black people are in Congress? so you see it's still a white run country. White privilege definitely exists I benefited from it and so do you

"White privilege" is not an accusation. It's not an insult, or an attack of any sort.

It's just a simple fact - it's easier to be white in America than it is to be black.

Forum List

Back