"White Privilege???" Really?

The final analysis of the 2008 election found that even if every black person in America had stayed home on Election Day, Obama would still have won the presidency. That’s because the white vote and Hispanic vote were strong enough to push him over the needed 270 votes to win the Electoral College.

Look it up.

"...even if every black person in America had stayed home on Election Day, Obama would still have won ..."

So your testimony is that the United States is anything but racist?
Exactly what I've always said.

Not certain of your point, but data shows that all of America voted in 2008 to give Obama a chance....but even when his character and competency was clear....blacks continued to vote for the fraud.
Skin color won the day.

"Voter analysis shows Obama would have lost in 2012 if black turnout had mirrored 2008
WASHINGTON – America's blacks voted at a higher rate than other minority groups in 2012 and by most measures surpassed the white turnout for the first time, reflecting a deeply polarized presidential election in which blacks strongly supported Barack Obama while many whites stayed home."
Voter analysis shows Obama would have lost in 2012 if black turnout had mirrored 2008

I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience. You stated the following in your OP:

". First....Progressives/Democrats are only elected with the patronage of the black vote.
Without it, they would fade into a richly deserved oblivion".

I posted in response that the 2008 election invalidates that statement.

That's it. That's all.

He says "I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience" as he posts on a message board to an anonymous audience.[/QU
"...even if every black person in America had stayed home on Election Day, Obama would still have won ..."

Not certain of your point, but data shows that all of America voted in 2008 to give Obama a chance....but even when his character and competency was clear....blacks continued to vote for the fraud.
Skin color won the day.

"Voter analysis shows Obama would have lost in 2012 if black turnout had mirrored 2008
WASHINGTON – America's blacks voted at a higher rate than other minority groups in 2012 and by most measures surpassed the white turnout for the first time, reflecting a deeply polarized presidential election in which blacks strongly supported Barack Obama while many whites stayed home."
Voter analysis shows Obama would have lost in 2012 if black turnout had mirrored 2008

I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience. You stated the following in your OP:

". First....Progressives/Democrats are only elected with the patronage of the black vote.

That's it. That's all.

He says "I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience" as he posts on a message board to an anonymous audience.

You do understand the difference between a ."testimonial" and merely quoting a fact, don't you?

If not, Google is your friend.

"I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience."

What??? You just posted AGAIN???

Looks like you're your own worst enemy.

I have no enemies. It appears that lucidity and coherent comprehension are yours.

Now, go look up the difference between a "testimonial" and a fact.

Skin color won the day.

That's it. That's all.

He says "I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience" as he posts on a message board to an anonymous audience.[/QU

That's it. That's all.

He says "I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience" as he posts on a message board to an anonymous audience.

You do understand the difference between a ."testimonial" and merely quoting a fact, don't you?

"I have better things to do with my time than make "testimonials" on a message board to an anonymous audience."

I have no enemies. It appears that lucidity and coherent comprehension are yours.

Did you write this.....

...and follow it with several additional posts?

Is one to conclude that you either lack facility with the English language, or that you don't mean what you say?

Which one?

That's it. That's all.

Did you write this.....

A post does not qualify as a "testimonial" as the following definition states:

Is one to conclude that you either lack facility with the English language, or that you don't mean what you say?

Which one?

That's it. That's all.

Did you write this.....

Which one?

A post which validates a non truth as your OP was, does not qualify as a "testimonial".

I realize that English might be your second language, but really?

tes·ti·mo·ni·al
noun
a formal statement testifying to someone's character and qualifications.

Did you write this.....

Which one?

Did you write this.....

Which one?

A post which validates a non truth as your OP was, does not qualify as a "testimonial".

tes·ti·mo·ni·al
noun

Did you write this.....

With every post you hammer a nail in your own coffin.

Did you write this.....

Which one?

Did you write this.....

Which one?

tes·ti·mo·ni·al
noun

Did you write this.....

With every post you hammer a nail in your own coffin.

This is strictly entertainment and you are a clown.b And you are making a "testimonial" about yourself and your false OP by asking the same question over and over.....even AFTER the definition of "testimonial" was provided to you.

Forum List

Back