White Privilege Is When......

White babies aren't getting shot by thugs in the street....You find that funny fraud?
White babies are getting killed by their moms and dads in their homes. That a joke to you?

Answer the question fraud...Are you outraged by black babies getting shot dead in the streets? or are you busy playing with dollies?
No.I'm not going to allow you to deflect. Start another thread.

...and I am not going to allow you to avoid. If I have white privilege, then why are elites taking my wealth? how are they doing that?

I know you can't answer, nobody could justify the inane drivel you put out, just shoving in your face again as a reminder
You talk foolish like a real Fool.You`re not shit to them either ,lol and that`s why,mess with me you`ll find so Truths for the first time in your dumb life.

ok moron, you explain it then, how do I have privilege if the elites are taking my money? how are they doing it?. I'm not holding out any hope, I have seen the steaming shit-piles of thoughts you put out

Chelsea-white-privilege.jpg
I love it how liberals aren't supposed to make money.

Or al gore can't be for going green because he has lots of homes that burn a lot of electricity. As if that disqualifies him.

You guys are really stupid.

Benghazi
You are stupid.

How many people do you think would embrace Christ's message if he was a rich man?

White babies aren't getting shot by thugs in the street....You find that funny fraud?
White babies are getting killed by their moms and dads in their homes. That a joke to you?

Answer the question fraud...Are you outraged by black babies getting shot dead in the streets? or are you busy playing with dollies?

...and I am not going to allow you to avoid. If I have white privilege, then why are elites taking my wealth? how are they doing that?

I know you can't answer, nobody could justify the inane drivel you put out, just shoving in your face again as a reminder
You talk foolish like a real Fool.You`re not shit to them either ,lol and that`s why,mess with me you`ll find so Truths for the first time in your dumb life.
This clown NCC1701 messed up and decided to avoid my question. I put him on timeout until he can find the time to answer it.

This clown NCC1701 messed up and decided to avoid my question. I put him on timeout until he can find the time to answer it.

I didn't mess up you dumbfuck, I am clarifying your nonsense

you are deflecting, the answer to your question is the same as the answer to the ones I asked you. You could explain it and clear it up, but you can't, because you know I have you.

The white elite are taking my wealth, but you can't say how. You refuse to say whether or not I have white privilege because you know that either answer puts you in contradiction. Typical of the lying low-IQ left.

Or al gore can't be for going green because he has lots of homes that burn a lot of electricity. As if that disqualifies him.

Benghazi
You are stupid.

How many people do you think would embrace Christ's message if he was a rich man?
What do you mean? Here are 50 insanely rich preachers who have lots of followers.

Top 50 Ludicrously Wealthy Pastors

White Lives Didnt Matter until Black people started proclaiming Black Lives Matter.
You are right the cops that shoot when they shouldn't are scared.

Norm Stamper was chief of the Seattle Police Department for six years. He put out a book called "To Protect And Serve: How To Fix America's Police."

It seems to me that one possible silver lining to the horrific week that we've had is that police officers will come to appreciate what families have lost at the hands of bad police. Policing is broke. It has evolved as a paramilitary, bureaucratic, organizational arrangement that distances police officers from the communities they've been sworn to protect and serve. It starts from the very basic premise that the police in America belong to the people, not the other way around. And if we're ever to achieve that kind of partnership, we've got to find a way to build trust. That means we need to adopt true community policing. The systems problem is that police officers believe they must maintain control from beginning to end of every single contact they make. They're taught that by their culture and in the police academy. When you create this one-up, one-down situation in which the police officer says, I'm the cop, you’re not…That kind of control leads to an abuse of power. We've also militarized American law enforcement beyond all measure. So we've taught our cops that they're on the front lines of an occupational force and their job is to maintain control of every situation. And I would argue that they lose control when they embrace that attitude and take it into every contact. Look, there are dangerous situations in police work, and police officers need to be ready to use force. The law entitles them to use only that amount of force necessary to overcome whatever resistance they're facing. Most people get that. It's when you get into these discretionary marginal contacts that we find police officers abusing their power. And it is true that if one officer out of the million police officers shoot somebody without authorization then we can say that's the exception. But when we have shooting after shooting that most people would define as questionable, it's time to look, not just at a few bad apples, but the barrel. And I'm convinced that it is the barrel that is rotted.

A scared cop is an impulsive cop that doesn’t see straight. Perception is affected by fear. Every officer who's been involved in a shooting will tell you that tunnel vision is real. Everything else disappears from view and so it's vital that we understand that when a police officer is frightened, is inclined toward impulsive behavior or rash behavior. How do we train them, educate them such that they know what their bodies are going to do? So that they have an understanding of elevated blood pressure, of rapid heart rate. They know what their bodies are telling them, namely I'm afraid. And then they have a way not to override it, but to channel it. And the cops I hear screaming at people, pulling their guns, firing those lethal weapons are out of control, and that comes from fear.

Former Police Chief Has A Plan For 'How To Fix America's Police'

Benghazi
You are stupid.

What do you mean? Here are 50 insanely rich preachers who have lots of followers.

Do you try to act stupid, or is this the real you?

I was talking about JESUS CHRIST.

If Jesus was rich when he preached about the poor inheriting the earth there would no Christianity today.

Hello,

Can i please ask you to spare 3 minutes to fill out my survey for my research project.

The aim of this survey is to gather and highlight some of the general views about corruption and racial inustice in order to include racial discrimination into the scholarly dialogue of corruption.

Feel free to ask me any questions.

Thank you in advance.

Corruption and Racial Injustice Survey

Benghazi
You are stupid.

If Jesus was rich when he preached about the poor inheriting the earth there would no Christianity today.
Why would you think that when the head of the Mormon church is rich, the head of scientology is rich, the Catholic Church is sitting on mountains of cash and I just showed you 50 rich pastors who have lots of followers.

Sheep don't care if the shepherd is rich. Look at Trump followers. He's a 1%er who's going to save them.

Benghazi
You are stupid.

Why would you think that when the head of the Mormon church is rich, the head of scientology is rich, the Catholic Church is sitting on mountains of cash and I just showed you 50 rich pastors who have lots of followers.

Sheep don't care if the shepherd is rich. Look at Trump followers. He's a 1%er who's going to save them.
Trump has lost untold millions running for office. You guys conveniently ignore that rather poignant fact.

Forum List

Back