.... Dressing up as Nazi's is all the rage in Asia....

No, it's not.
All I know is that I saw that there were a few Asian women marching alongside the white supremacists at the White Lives Matter rally few months ago.

DNPvA4YUQAA_85h.jpg

Last year in china they had a section of a musuem comparing black people to animals, now sure they took it down, but that's not the point. The fact they did it is the point

Q5bflB8_ffaZTPtN.jpg

DNPwsViXUAA-fvN.jpg

.... Dressing up as Nazi's is all the rage in Asia....

No, it's not.
All I know is that I saw that there were a few Asian women marching alongside the white supremacists at the White Lives Matter rally few months ago.

DNPvA4YUQAA_85h.jpg

Last year in china they had a section of a musuem comparing black people to animals, now sure they took it down, but that's not the point. The fact they did it is the point

Q5bflB8_ffaZTPtN.jpg

DNPwsViXUAA-fvN.jpg
So you admit you're a liar. Good for you.

Asians are the most successful minority in America because they value education and hard work. They face discrimination (Harvard is the most recent example) but they don't let obstacles become excuses for not being able to succeed.

Asians are the most successful minority in America and the reasons for this are clear - education and hard work.

Isn't it interesting that this "Asians are so successful" is a theme always said by people who are not Asian ?

I'm Asian and I've pointed it out repeatedly. We are highly successful precisely due to the reasons that kid said in the video and blacks in this country are largely unsuccessful precisely due to the reason that kid said in the video, but you know, it's easier for you people to piss and whine and point your fingers at the evil white people instead of owning up to your own personal failures and rotting subculture that have contributed to most of your problems.
You got some nerve.

Asians got over in the USA because of all the ass-whoopings that black ppl got in the 60’s which kicked the door open for them to come (In large numbers) via the 1965 immigration act.

Asian people (as a group) have never been on the front line in their stand against white supremacy. It’s always been black people who have led that charge.

Let me see Asians face tanks, dogs, water hoses and give their lives to the struggle as many black people worldwide have done.

Hell, I can’t even think of one prominent Asian person that’s given their life to their struggle of fighting racism

The black community have also rode for the Asian community. The rise of the Chinese films in the 70’s, black supported them. All those Asian firms in black areas.

Asian success ? Well I think about the Asian women working twelve hours a day in sweatshops both abroad and in the USA to make clothes for white people and I think how are they so successful ? I think about the Asian families whose members have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water and I think how are they so successful ? And the Indian, Pakistani or Bangladeshi taxi drivers who get beaten up and customers who get pissy about there accents and I think how they so successful ?

I think about how white supremacy has chopped of Asian men's balls and made east Asian men the least fkable and un-masculine men on the planet.

Look. You can raise your self esteem all day by thinking bad about black people. Knock yourself out. But to claim superior Asian culture as the reasons for achievement in the U.S. requires you to ignore the rampant poverty of persons from the same backgrounds in their countries of origin.

There is no shortage of desperately poor Asians in the slums of Manila, Calcutta and Hong Kong.

I don't give a flying monkey dick about shit that happened 50 years ago. This is 2018. Stop living in the past. You're only hurting yourselves by dwelling on it. I'm doing just fine.

Forum List

Back