White Power

Try again smartness...It's not racism to call a Mexican a Mexican. No you went over a bunch of bull crap that is a biased "opinion" of a study that you're attemting to use to generalize the entire country. I didn't figure you'd understand what I'm "blabbing" about because you can't even understand the concept of racism.

Oh please do explain the concept of racism to poor lil ol me then. :rolleyes:

If you think the study is flawed, or is not representative, show how. Spare me the bullshit about how I'm "generalizing". No, I'm not. Its a study of the US. Is it perfect? No. Is it likely roughly accurate? Yes. Your whining and bitching that you don't like the results doesn't make it less accurate.

Is it likely roughly accurate? Yes

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this shit just CRACKS me up!

If you think the study is flawed, or is not representative, show how. Spare me the bullshit about how I'm "generalizing". No, I'm not. Its a study of the US. Is it perfect? No. Is it likely roughly accurate? Yes. Your whining and bitching that you don't like the results doesn't make it less accurate.

sorta kinda maybe nearly virtually possible....

I understand what Larkin is saying. You guys are being retarded.

I agree with Larkinn as well. One thing that struck me recently, and brought it home, were several people I have known for a long time who could only see Obama through his race. Rather sad. This piece touches on the subject well, read it.

Racist Grammar

By Vijay Prashad

"....For Republicans, it was far better to turn this election into a mandate on race than to allow the real grievances of the population to enter the ballot box."

"...Reagan chose it not for its numbers but as a symbol of the Republicans’ quiet solidarity with entrenched racism. Reagan returned in 1984 and chanted “The South Will Rise Again”, a long-time favourite phrase of the racist Ku Klux Klan. Rather than consider that it was his own policies of privatisation and deregulation that threatened the livelihood and dignity of the white working class, Reagan and Republicans put the onus on what they called “special interests”, whose main beneficiary, they pointed out, were blacks."

http://www.counterpunch.org/prashad05222008.html

for those who wrongly say that whites or conservatives are making this about race, you might want to see what your cult leader said about race before creating lies about people:

But race is an issue that I believe this nation cannot afford to ignore right now. -- obama

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/03/18/obama-race-speech-read-t_n_92077.html

virtually anytime someone has a problem with obama, it is because they are racist. if we have a problem with wright, we are racist. if we have a problem with obama throwing his white grandmother, who helped raise him, under the bus, we are racist. yep, can't touch obama because we would be called racist. if we like hillary better, we are racist.

LOL..... "Is it likely roughly accurate? Yes" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I just shit my pants....
Larkinn, I bet you're the kind of guy that says, "Damn, that woman looks just like my wife, except she has longer legs, brown hair, a little taller, a little thinner, and she has brown eyes instead of blue..."

You're a piece of work. It is not racist to merely acknowledge human difference....unless you think you're differences are superior and it's because of your race. You mind as well say that Texan and African are the same thing. They act the same, they eat the same food, they do the same things, they have the same rituals..........

Any of you three geniuses care to explain why the study needs to be perfectly accurate to be used as evidence? I was hoping that you all would be honest and would admit that even IF the study is inaccurate in some ways (which NONE of you have provided ANY evidence for), it is not in any huge, wild way that would make the results meaningless.

You're a piece of work. It is not racist to merely acknowledge human difference....unless you think you're differences are superior and it's because of your race. You mind as well say that Texan and African are the same thing. They act the same, they eat the same food, they do the same things, they have the same rituals..........

So its not racist to think that blacks and whites will never get along, that there is an inherent racial divide? Its not racist to think that blacks should go back to Africa, they'll be happier there? Its not racist to think that blacks are more emotional, are hardwired differently, and don't have the capability to be successful in America (they aren't inferior, you see, they just have different skills).

Awesome definition of racism. Oh, and by the way, Texas isn't a race. :rofl:

Any of you three geniuses care to explain why the study needs to be perfectly accurate to be used as evidence? I was hoping that you all would be honest and would admit that even IF the study is inaccurate in some ways (which NONE of you have provided ANY evidence for), it is not in any huge, wild way that would make the results meaningless.

So its not racist to think that blacks and whites will never get along, that there is an inherent racial divide? Its not racist to think that blacks should go back to Africa, they'll be happier there? Its not racist to think that blacks are more emotional, are hardwired differently, and don't have the capability to be successful in America (they aren't inferior, you see, they just have different skills).

Awesome definition of racism. Oh, and by the way, Texas isn't a race. :rofl:

If you're going to apply a study to the entire U.S., it needs to be perfectly accurate. "Well Mr. President, we're not really sure that the volcano will erupt. We've done a study that suggest that it won't. But it's not that accurate. It's likely roughly accurate."

Who here said that blacks and whites will never get along... No one has suggested this??? Find it.... Did I say that I think blacks should go back to Africa? Where did this come from? WHO IS SAYING THEY'RE INFERIOR??? YOU ARE :cuckoo:

I'm glad you caught the STUPIDITY in that....Larkinn, you can't even catch sarcasm..............................:cuckoo: I'll explain, you're logic makes about as much sense as comparing a Texan to an African......

Life in Larkinn's world.
irene-still11.jpg

Do you people take checks?

What do you mean "YOU PEOPLE"?

If you're going to apply a study to the entire U.S., it needs to be perfectly accurate. "Well Mr. President, we're not really sure that the volcano will erupt. We've done a study that suggest that it won't. But it's not that accurate. It's likely roughly accurate."

Nothing is perfectly accurate. Thats why studies have a Margin of Error. But to you they are all useless, because they aren't perfect.

Wtf are you babbling on about volcanos for? You do get the difference between a study of employers and trying to predict future events, right? :cuckoo:

Who here said that blacks and whites will never get along... No one has suggested this??? Find it.... Did I say that I think blacks should go back to Africa? Where did this come from? WHO IS SAYING THEY'RE INFERIOR??? YOU ARE :cuckoo:

Wow, you do tend to make asinine assumptions don't you. Nobody said those things. However, under your moronic definition of racism, those things aren't racist.

And no, I never said Blacks are inferior. I know its hard for you to avoid being a dishonest shitbag, but do try to avoid outright lies.

Nothing is perfectly accurate. Thats why studies have a Margin of Error. But to you they are all useless, because they aren't perfect.

Wtf are you babbling on about volcanos for? You do get the difference between a study of employers and trying to predict future events, right? :cuckoo:

Wow, you do tend to make asinine assumptions don't you. Nobody said those things. However, under your moronic definition of racism, those things aren't racist.

And no, I never said Blacks are inferior. I know its hard for you to avoid being a dishonest shitbag, but do try to avoid outright lies.

So nothing is perfectly accurate.....so how can you back up your own ridiculous claim?

I didn't say they were all usless, but I'm not going to generalize them and apply it to everyone. 1 in 3 men will have prostate problems, but does that mean 1 out of 3 men in the room I'm in right now will have prostate problems?......NO.

I have made no assumptions, you have by insisting that blacks are being discriminated against. You make us all dumber every time you post.

Forum List

Back