White Power, USA

Greater diversity and more tolerance? Yea. In the Democratic Party.

The Conservative Confederate Right Wing Republican Party of Teabags is 90% white and mostly Christian. Read their State Republican Party Platforms.

America was founded as a "White Nation". That means no "black" in the "WHITE House".

America was founded as a "White Nation". That means no "black" in the "WHITE House".
If that we're really true then why are Blacks free and why hasn't Obama been assassinated yet?

The white man had mercy and only darkies in banana republics are violent enough to assassinate their presidents.:lol::lol:

No but really there's enough to fear in this economy without having to be afraid of a bunch social misfits trying to find a purpose in life by joining a moshpit of inbred hillbillies. Seriously, if you claim to be racially "superior" why would you as a unit do everything in your power to make yourself look like asses.

These people aren't even accepted by their own kind. They're mistreated weird kids that daydream of doing columbine type shit when they should be at prom. They should be ignored and left to wallow in their own self pity.

Last edited:
If that we're really true then why are Blacks free and why hasn't Obama been assassinated yet?

Because conservatives lost and we have a good Secret Service.
"Conservatives Lost". Is that a reference to the Civil War? You mean to say that the South was conservative? Wrong. The Civil War was about States Rights. The Emancipation Proclamation wasn't authored until about the midway point of the war. So it's a fact that the North wasn't exactly fighting to free the slaves either. But hey, I don't expect you to know that because you're a Scientist not an Historian.

Obama hasn't been assassinated because no one really wants to. As much as you fear mongering libturds believe that Conservatives want him dead, we believe he's far too valuable alive to serve as a shining example of Liberal Incompetence (And he's doing a bang up job!). If he were to be killed in office he would just be a beloved martyr.

Because conservatives lost and we have a good Secret Service.
"Conservatives Lost". Is that a reference to the Civil War? You mean to say that the South was conservative? Wrong. The Civil War was about States Rights.

Wouldn't that make the South, as defenders of states' rights against a growing Fed, conservative? You seem to be arguing against yourself here.

Rants about hating White People are always too long and boring.

But pointing out who most, if not all Republicans hate, is interesting and informative.

The only group of white people Obama carried were those from 18 to 29 years old.

So striaght accross boot laces are a sign of white power groups?
from the vid "We are born to hate".

Last edited:

No.

But the colour can be.

White laces - white pride/ white power

red laces - 'blood laces'; means you've spilled blood in the name of the cause

Of course, lots of people and groups have their own colours and codes

kinda like the hankey codes

Rants about hating White People are always too long and boring.

But pointing out who most, if not all Republicans hate, is interesting and informative.

The only group of white people Obama carried were those from 18 to 29 years old.

The very people who either voted Republican or decided to stay home a few weeks ago. Thank you for giving me hope for the future.

No.

But the colour can be.

I have white laces on my white sneakers, and black or brown laces on my dress shoes. My boots usually have brown laces. What does that make me?

No.

But the colour can be.

silly humans.

No.

But the colour can be.

I have white laces on my white sneakers, and black or brown laces on my dress shoes. My boots usually have brown laces. What does that make me?

confused?

No.

But the colour can be.

But more like prison tattoos.

No.

But the colour can be.

But more like prison tattoos.
but cheaper and less likely to give you aids

Forum List

Back